剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm supposed to tell you
你儿子不需要去那个机构
that your son doesn't need to go to the institution.
他好得很 再见
He's fine, bye.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what are you saying?
你儿子 不必离开
Your son. He doesn't have to go.
他没病
He's not sick
除非惹人厌也算种病的话
unless being really annoying is a sickness.
你的意思是你误诊了
Are you saying that you misdiagnosed my son?
听起来不妙哦
Whoa, that doesn't sound good.
我很乐意给出第二诊疗意见
I'd be happy to offer a second opinion,
如果不介意的话
if you don't mind, Doctor.
我可不需要你的第二诊疗意见
No, I don't need your second opinion.
你刚才听错了 你儿子的病很严重
You heard me wrong. Your boy is very sick.
现在就得送他去那儿
He needs to go to the institute right away.
我可是再世华佗 从不会出错
I'm a good doctor. I'm never wrong.
我比你资格老
I'm older than you.
喜欢蜡烛吗
Would you like a candle?
听着
Look.
我知道我表现得很强势
I know I come on strong, all right?
这气场我自己也控制不住
I radiate power. I can't help that.
但爱山姆的人可不止你一人
But you're not the only one who loved Sam, all right?
过去五年都是他在照顾我爸
He took care of my dad for the last five years.
你要是有事瞒着
Now, if there's anything else that you've been keeping
现在是时候说出来了
to yourself, now is the time to share it.
我们是站在同一边的 阿斯塔
We're on the same team here, Asta.
那
Okay, um...
好吧
Okay.
起初我并不知道处方笺被偷了
I didn't know that the pad was stolen at first.
我还以为是山姆拿走了
I thought maybe Sam took it.
他的胰岛素得开处方
You know, he was gonna write up a script for his insulin.
-山姆有糖尿病 -是的 但我发现了这个
- Sam was diabetic? - Yeah, but then I found this.
你应该去找分发这个的孩子聊聊
You should talk to the kid that's passing this around.
他是个高中生
He goes to the high school.
这药是在山姆死后几天开的
It was prescribed by Sam days after he died.
谢谢
Thank you.
终于
Finally.
不用被禁锢在这儿了
No longer trapped in that place.
自♥由♥真好
Freedom feels good.
这玩意儿怎么总滑向右边
Stupid thing keeps sliding to the right.
设计真差劲
That's a bad design.
你准备不辞而别吗
Hey, are you leaving without saying goodbye?
我是该向你道别 但是我不想这么做
I would've said goodbye, but I didn't want to
我真的不想
I didn't want to.
看到你还是这么个怪大个儿我就放心了
It's good to see you're still such a huge weirdo.
你在搞事方面的天赋还是
And your talent for unleashing chaos in my life
一如既往的强
is strong as ever.
但认识你真好
But I think I'm better having known you.
你也是个怪人
You're weird too.
凉了 你老婆来了
Oh, God, your wife is here.
如果跑的话 她只能抓一个
If we run, she can't catch us both.
你好
Hello.
在你开始你的表演之前
Before you start throwing shit,
我正准备离开
I was just saying good-bye.
全职医生来了 哈里是你一个人的了
Permanent doctor has arrived, so Harry is all yours.
是吗 你自♥由♥了
What? You're free?
再也不用工作了吗
You don't have to work anymore?
我其实还有事需要忙
I do have some...stuff to do.
那你可真幸运 我能帮你办妥所有事
Well, thank God I'm here. I can help you do all of it.
小俩口 玩开心哦
Have fun, you two lovebirds.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢你同意让我们和他聊聊
Thanks so much for letting us talk to him.
真的有必要吗
Are you sure this is necessary?
只是问他几个问题
We just need to ask him a few questions.
他也许是嗑药
He may be a little bit of a stoner,
但你们真觉得他能经营一个贩毒集团
but do you really think he's running some kind of drug ring?
在找到铁证之前
Everybody's innocent
每个人都说自己是清白的
until proven guilty unless they guilty.
行吧
Okay.
这小罪犯的历史课耽误太久了
Well, your criminal mastermind is failing my history class,
给你们十分钟时间
so you can have him for about 10 minutes.
之后他得赶紧回班上
Then I need him back.
谢谢
Thank you.
计划是这样的
All right, so check it. Here's the plan.
按传统来 好吗
We're going old school, all right?
-一个红脸一个白脸 -我喜欢这计划
- A little good cop, bad cop. - I like that plan.
就像是双剑合璧
We're a team like the dynamic duo.
没错 两个都我来演
Exactly, and I'll be good cop and bad cop
你就待在外面 保持警戒
while you wait out here and guard the perimeter.
毛衣不错 美利奴羊毛的吗
I like your sweater. Is that merino?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你的棕色衬衫也很 简约风
And your brown shirt, it's nice...very normcore.
不确定自己是否想听到这样的回答
I didn't even know I wanted to hear that.
很不错 对吗
That's good, right?
朱迪 你才不是灵媒
All right, Judy, you're not psychic.
不 你听我说
No, I'm telling you
有一次 我梦见了一只猫
Okay, so this one time, I had a dream about a cat.
听起来很正常对吗
Right, that's normal, regular, everyday.
我醒后看见的第一样东西就是猫
I woke up, and the first thing I saw is a cat.
我通灵了
That's psychic.
-但你的猫是和你一起睡的 -没错
- But you sleep with your cat. - Yeah, exactly.
等等 你是说我并没有梦见猫
Wait, so you're saying I didn't dream about a cat?
见鬼
Shit.
-嗨 达茜 -嗨
- Hi, D'arcy. - Hi.
这是我老公 哈里
This is my husband, Harry.
其实我们之前就见过
Oh, yeah, you know, we've met actually.
他还检查过我的扁桃体呢
Mm-mm, he checked my tonsils once.
总是忘了这镇上就一个医生
Oh, I keep forgetting this is a one doctor town.
-这里的人你肯定都认识吧 -几乎是
- You must know everyone here. - Most everybody.
那边那个男的患有癌症
There's the man who might have cancer.
不孕不育 心脏病
Barren womb, heart disease guy,
总尿自己身上
pees himself...
就一个蛋
One nut.
等和那边的衣原体太太聊完
Well, I will bring you two a couple of beers
我就去给你俩拿两杯啤酒
when I'm done with Mrs. Chlamydia over there.
是衣原体小姐好吗
Hey, that's Miss Chlamydia.
我可不是我妈妈
I'm not my mother.
哈里 我想和你商量件事
Harry, I wanted to talk to you about something,
也真是巧了
and it's actually perfect timing,
今天你刚好下岗
you getting replaced today.
我们把小屋卖♥♥了回纽约吧
Let's sell the cabin and go back home to New York.
什么
What?
真是要逼死我
This is fork in the neck.
首先 我想...
First of all, I wanna...
我真的想要感谢你能和我谈话
I really wanna thank you for speaking with me, okay?
我想让你知道 好吗
And I wanna remind you, all right,
你没有被逮捕或是怎样
you're not under arrest or anything like that.
只要你想 随时都能离开 好吗
You can walk out of that door whenever you want, okay?
就当成是朋友聊天 好吗
Just try to think of this like we're just two friends talking, okay?
没错 换我我也会笑的
Yeah, I'd be smirking too.
只不过有一个小问题
Except there is one small problem.
我不是你朋友 懂吗
I ain't your friend! You understand me?
我会过去把你打得滚回娘胎
I'll come across this desk and smack your ass back to birth,
你这不要脸的狗屎瘾君子
you bitch-ass, shit-nugget junkie!
给你
Here you go.
你他♥娘♥的♥才不能喝水呢
You don't get no damn libation!
像你这样的小伙子进了监狱
Boys like you in prison,
他们会管你叫小鲜肉
they call you sweet meat.
探探和同同有什么区别
What is the difference between Tinder and Grindr?
你就像一大块裹着菠萝的火腿
You'd be like a big 'ole ham wrapped in pineapple
坐在一场见面会正中间
sitting smack dab in the middle of
场下都是火腿和菠萝的狂热粉丝
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表