剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
孩子们
Okay, you two.
我在楼上跑步机跑步 需要什么就上来找我
I'll be upstairs on the treadmill if you need anything.
萨哈尔 谢谢你来帮助麦克斯完成家庭作业
Sahar, thank you again for helping Max with his homework.
没关系的
I don't mind.
等老了我也想成为一名教师 就像你
I want to be a teacher when I'm old, like you.
人家年轻着 好吗
I'm not old. I'm young, okay?
我的青春小鸟可没飞走
My life is not passing me by.
我正值青春 不过你能有此志向 很棒
I'm just... just living it. But that's... that's wonderful.
很棒
It's just wonderful.
搜索中
查看街道
距你27米
这不对啊
This... makes no sense.
它显示手♥机♥就在这儿
It says the phone is here.
你追踪错了
You're tracking the wrong phone.
选你妈妈的手♥机♥
Put it on your mom's.
凯特·霍索恩
这就是我妈的手♥机♥
It is on my mom's.
不可能
It can't be.
我把你妈妈的手♥机♥放到房♥车底部了的
I put your mom's phone right under the RV.
去锁好前门 我去锁后门
Lock the front door. I'll get the back.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
只需要你俩帮个忙
We just need your help.
我可不会把100美元还你
I'm not giving your 100 bucks back.
我的装置能利用地球自身的能量
My device uses the Earth's own energy
向全世界发送足以杀死
to send a pulse throughout the world
所有人类的光波
that will kill every human.
我能将其聚成一个奇点
I can also direct it to a singular point
处理掉这具尸体
and get rid of this body.
会痛吗
Will it hurt?
又来
You again?
你在拖时间
You know you're just stalling.
你不敢杀人
You're afraid to kill everyone.
才不是
No, I'm not.
我的族人从不曾恐惧
My people do not feel fear.
可你已不再是族人之一了
Yes, but you're not your people anymore, are you?
你已经被人类感染了
You've been infected with humanity.
不听不听
I don't need to listen to this!
我本应和伊莎贝尔白头偕老
I was supposed to die of old age with Isabelle.
我甚至在纽约北部买♥♥了一块儿地
I even bought a plot in Upstate New York
地上有着一棵美丽的枫叶树
under the most beautiful maple tree.
我们本应永远待在彼此身边的
We were supposed to be next to each other forever.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
我想念的可太多了
I miss a lot of things...
五感
the five senses...
一个人漫无目的的开车兜风
driving around with nowhere to go...
还有卷饼
tacos.
-但我爱伊莎贝尔 -你怎么知道
- But I loved Isabelle. - How do you know?
我怎么知道我爱我的老婆
How do I know I loved my wife?
那是什么感觉
What did it feel like?
就像是
It feels like...
生命
life.
曾感受到的一切
Like everything you've ever felt.
心中的喜悦和愤怒
The joy and the fury held in your heart
被希望
and wrapped in...
层层包裹
hope...
希望着 一切都会好起来
hope that everything will be okay.
爱让你觉得与万物相连
Love makes you feel connected to everything.
让人飘飘然 似水中漂浮
Make you feel light-headed, you feel like you're floating.
我也爱伊莎贝尔
I love Isabelle, too.
你爱个屁 你根本不了解她
You're an asshole. You don't even know her!
我爱她
I do.
当她走时
When she left...
我有一种失落感
my heart felt like it was falling.
那是空落
That's rejection.
根本不是爱
That's not love.
那我又为什么会有别的感受
Then why do I feel the other things?
我感受到了希望
I feel hope.
我感受到了人与人之间的羁绊
I feel connected to everyone...
与万物的羁绊
to everything.
我也曾有过这种感觉
I used to feel those things.
是你夺走了这一切
You took it all from me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不仅只是把伊莎贝尔从我身边抢走
You didn't just take Isabelle away from me.
还让我从伊莎贝尔的生命中剥离
When you killed me, you took me away from Isabelle.
她需要我
She needs me.
别说了
Stop.
别再那样看着我
Stop doing that with your eyes.
在你剥夺我生命的时候 也杀了她
When you killed me, you killed her.
-不 -就是这样
- No. - Yes!
她日日以泪洗面
She cries every day.
不 不 她没有
No. No, she doesn't.
是你伤透了她的心
You broke her heart!
别说了
Stop!
哈里 你在哪儿
Harry, uh, where are you?
听到留言赶紧回我电♥话♥
Please call me when you get this.
我有事要和你讲
I need to talk to you.
你好啊 阿斯塔
Hey, Asta. How you doing?
好
Oh, hey. Um...
我有点事 能早点下班吗
I need to leave early. Is that okay?
行啊 反正没什么人
That's fine. It's slow.
有我镇守就行了
I'll hold down the fort.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
阿斯塔 你能帮帮我吗
Hey, Asta, can you help me out?
我需要那只死人脚
I need that dead foot.
-现在就要 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我找到了一个靴子 看看是不是那只脚的
I found a boot. I need to see if it's a match.
镇上怕是还有一起谋杀案
There might be another murder in town.
你是在跟我说
So you're telling me eventually
这东西是脚
that thing will look like that one?
这靴子哪里找到的
Where did you get the boot?
万德斯本格医生家湖边
On the shore next to Dr. Vanderspeigle's house.
那真正的哈里·万德斯本格呢
So what happened to the real Harry Vanderspeigle?
我不知道
I don't know.
我昨晚算是闯进了哈里家
I sort of broke into Harry's house last night,
我看到一个装满肉的冰柜
and I saw a freezer full of meat,
我还以为是具尸体
and I thought it was a dead body.
又来一起谋杀案是很可怕
Another murder is horrible,
但我们会找出凶手的
but we're gonna get who did this.
我保证
Promise.
好吗
Okay?
她戴了耳机
She has her earphones in.
什么也听不见
She can't hear anything.
我的尖叫声能盖过她的健身音乐
I could scream louder than her workout songs.
我能让她两秒钟之内就下来
I can get her down here in two seconds!
那你们可能不会喜欢她的下场
Well, you're not gonna like what happens to her when you do that.
快告诉我们这个外星人在哪 小混♥蛋♥们
You need to tell us where this alien is, you little shits.
凭什么
Why should we?
因为他是来毁灭人类的
Because it's here to kill us all.
你要是觉得我害怕毁灭人类 那就太蠢了
If you think I am afraid to kill everybody, you are dumb!
我随时都能按下这个按钮
I could press this button at any time.
如果你同意 我是对的 你说错了
If you agree with me and I am right and you are wrong,
那你就死在那吧 什么也别说
then just sit there dead and don't say anything.
好吧
Okay, then.
我们达成一致了
We agree.
再见了 这房♥间里唯一的人类
Goodbye, only human in the room.
不可能
That's impossible.
这种能量不该影响我们的种族
The energy doesn't affect my people.
难道他说对了
Was he right?
我已经不属于我的种族了吗
Am I no longer my people?
但那就意味着一旦我启动设备
But that means if I set off my device,
我也会被杀死
it will kill me, too.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表