剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
But they have no record of it.
搞错了 我会处理的
That's a mistake. So I'll take care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
她为什么那么盯着你
Why is she staring at you like that?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你就没别的事可做了吗 艾伦
Don't you have better things to do, Ellen?
要不把上午送来的
Maybe unpack the shipment of catheters
那箱导管拆一下
that came in this morning?
对 这多有意思啊
Oh, right. The fun stuff.
我盯上你了 特瑞弗翠丝
Got my eye on you, Twelvetrees.
能量源被破坏了
The power source is damaged.
它的构造能提供五千年的能量
Built to provide energy for 5,000 years
但显然没考虑到
but apparently not built to withstand
要承受无防护掉入冰缝里的情况
an unprotected fall into a crevasse.
有些外星种族会给人类
Certain alien races implant tiny transmitters
植入微型发送器 好监视他们的行为
into human beings to monitor their activity.
要是我能找到一个
If I can find one of those,
就可以反向利用它来重启我的设备
I can reverse engineer it to reboot my device.
我听说你掉进了冰缝里
I heard you fell down a crevasse.
你找到你的无线电了吗
Did you find your radio?
我的无线电坏了
My radio is broken.
我正在努力修复
I'm trying to fix it.
也许我能帮忙
Well, maybe I can help.
是这个吗
Ah-- - Is this it?
别碰
Don't touch that.
你...
You need...
赶紧走吧
to leave.
起码你没事
At least you're okay.
要不是阿斯塔也在
If Asta wasn't there,
我应该已经死了
I would be dead.
但她现在知道了我的真实情况
Except now she knows the truth about me.
你告诉她了
You told her?!
我还以为外星身份是我们俩的秘密呢
I thought this whole alien thing was just our secret.
你之前告诉你那个
It stopped being a secret
戴头巾的小伙伴时
when you told your little friend over there
就已经不是秘密了
in the head covering.
-她肯定跟踪了我 -别担心
- She must have followed me. - Don't worry.
她不会说出去的
She's not gonna tell anyone.
她向安♥拉♥发过誓
She swore to Allah.
安♥拉♥也知道了
Allah knows?!
你还告诉了多少人
How many people have you told?
你是想排挤我吗
Are you trying to cut me out?
要不是我 你现在已经在佐治亚州了
'Cause if it wasn't for me, you'd be in Georgia by now.
我促成了你俩的休战 你得算上我
I made this truce happen. I want in.
你可真强势
You are so pushy.
看来外星人
Oh, looks like aliens
也看不惯强大的女人
are also put off by strong women.
赶紧习惯吧 我们可哪都不会去
Get used to it. We're not going anywhere.
你那下面藏了什么
What are you hiding under there?
我藏起来是有原因的
I covered it for a reason.
是他的无线电 他能用来联♥系♥他的人
It's his radio so he can contact his people.
但现在坏了 所以他在修
But it's broken. So he's trying to fix it.
你为什么不能直接坐你的飞船回你的家去
Why can't you just go home on your spaceship?
被他们弄走了 对吧
They took it, didn't they?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
肯定是政♥府♥干的 这说明他们盯上你了
Must be the government. That means they're after you.
可能是任何机构
It could be any of the agencies.
但最可能是"黑衣[男]人"
But it's probably "Men in Black."
那是个顶级秘密机构
It's a top-secret agency
专门监控外星人在地球上的活动
that monitors alien activity on Earth.
但他们不一定总穿黑色
But they don't always wear black,
也不只是男人
and they're not only men.
那为什么叫黑衣男人
Then why do they call them "Men in Black"?
因为比叫他们"穿衣服的人"
Because it's cooler than calling them
更酷
"People in Clothes."
明摆着的
It's pretty obvious.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
只要我修好无线电
Once I fix my radio,
他们就不会是问题了
they won't be a problem.
我只是少了个零件
I'm just missing a part.
你去五金店问过了吗
Have you tried the hardware store?
他们那里什么都有
They have everything.
我爸甚至在那买♥♥过睡衣裤
My dad even bought a pair of pajamas there.
除非你认识一个跟其他外星人
Unless you know someone who has been in contact
联♥系♥过的人 不然我...
with other aliens, then I'm--
该怎么说来着
what is the expression?
"运气都他妈用光了"
"Shit out of luck."
你要是还在我们面前继续那么说话
If you don't stop using that kind of language around us,
我们就得用肥皂给你洗嘴了
we're gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap.
来吧 我喜欢肥皂
Go ahead. I like soap.
我经常吃
I eat it all the time.
他妈 妈的 滚 傻♥逼♥
Shit, ass, piss, dink.
肥皂呢 我饿死了
Where is the soap? I'm so hungry.
等等 我知道你能去哪找外星人的东西了
Wait, I know where you can go to find alien stuff.
你要去哪
Hey! Where are you going?
我得去给我的无线电
I need to go pick up
找一个失踪的零件
a missing piece for my radio.
不行 你一条腿不能开车
No. You are not driving with one leg.
你的腿长回来了
Your leg grew back.
我说了会的
Just like I said it would.
现在我得走了
Now I have got to go.
好吧
Okay.
就算是个假医生 你也得知道
Even as a pretend doctor, you have to know
你体内还有药物
that the medication still stays in your system.
我刚又吃了不少 没事的
I just took more. I'll be fine.
哪个是我的车
Which one is my truck?
好吧
Okay.
给我
Give me these.
我送你去
I will drive you.
去哪
Where are we going?
欢迎
外星人
我们真的要进去了
Wow. We're really gonna do this.
他们是在装我吗
Are they supposed to be me?
我们的人可不是装扮
My people are not a costume.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my life.
新墨西哥州杜尔塞
不明飞行物集♥会♥
欢迎 外星人
一定会很有趣
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
和一名真正的外星人
Kind of cool that I'm here
一起来的感觉真爽
with an actual alien.
这感觉很特别
I feel special.
你并不特别 你就是个普通人
You're not special. You're common.
知道你是从外太空来的后
That's oddly less offensive now
似乎你的话也没那么无礼了
that I know you're from outer space.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 接下来
Okay. So what now?
我们的祖先是有老师的
Our ancestors had teachers.
工程知识正是从外星人那里学到的
The engineering knowledge came from the extraterrestrials.
点名表扬
Finally, a little credit.
我喜欢这个发际线高的男士
I like this high-haired gentleman.
《灰人》
登月就是一场骗局
The Moon landing was a sham.
这些照片都是库布里克在棚内拍摄的
It was all filmed on a soundstage by Kubrick.
宇航员是真的登上了月球的
The astronauts did land on the Moon.
好吧
Good.
返回前 我们的人就占据了他们的身体
And their bodies were taken over before they returned.
什么
What?
我们在世界各地找到这些证据
And we find evidence of this all around the world.
《幽浮圣教》
玛雅人 人们总是讨论他们的历法
Mayans, everyone talks about their calendar,
却从不知道是谁安排的
but they never gave credit for their day planner.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表