剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
-这是灰人 -阴险小人
- We have the Grays. - Insidious assholes.
-大角星人 -混球 卑鄙无♥耻♥
- The Arcturians. - Jerks, so cheap.
小绿人
Little Green Men.
很可爱 但是他们太会装纯了
They are cute, but they so know it.
-螳螂人 -有个家伙还欠我钱呢
- The Mantis. - One of them owes me money.
以及蓝鸟人
And the Blue Avians.
他们倒是挺好的
They're actually very nice.
你俩聊的很开心啊
Well, don't you two look cozy?
你好 警长
Hello, Sheriff.
有什么想对我说的吗
Do you have anything you want to say to me?
不知道哦
Well, I don't know.
你有什么想对我说的吗
Do you have anything you want to say to me?
既然你这样问 有
In that case, yes.
祝好
Have a good day.
再见 路易斯 周四见
Goodbye, Lewis. I'll see you on Thursday.
周四
Thursday.
什么周四
What's Thursday?
我们将共进午餐
We're having lunch.
她可能就坐在这讲我坏话
She's sitting here probably trash-talking me,
你却要请她吃午饭 我算是懂了
and you buying her lunch? I see how it is.
她什么也没说
She didn't say anything.
她更多时候是一名倾听者 你也该学学
In fact, she mostly listened. You could use that.
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你和丽芙现在的样子让我想起了我和你妈
Your relationship with Liv reminds me of me and your mom
在她离开我之前
before she up and left me.
你是想说她死的时候
You mean when she died?
我绝不会原谅她
I'll never forgive her for that.
你妈总是咄咄逼人 一次次挑战着我的极限
Your mother was sharp. She always challenged me.
我犯错时
When I messed up,
她绝不会轻易放过我
she wouldn't let me off the hook
非得我退一步
until I took steps to fix it.
你也许也该反思反思了
You might want to think about that one.
帮我点个汉堡 我马上回来
Order me a burger. Be right back.
爸 慢点 爸
Hey, hey, hey. Dad, Dad.
你可以开口向我求助的
Hey, hey! It's okay to ask for help.
还有脸说我
Look who's talking.
佩西恩斯诊所
山姆的毒理检测报告来了
Sam's toxicology results are in.
案例93384-43-1
发现未经许可获得的毒素
2006年11月弗罗里达
A型肉毒杆菌含量水平超高
Botulinum Toxin A levels are through the roof.
A型肉毒杆菌
山姆是被毒死的
Sam was poisoned.
也许是用胰岛素作为媒介
Maybe with insulin as the method of delivery,
媒介
他或她只需把毒素
all he or she would need to do is inject the toxin
注射进胰岛素的小瓶里
into a single insulin vial
就等着山姆使用
and wait for Sam to use it.
手段 动机 机会
山姆谋杀案
草
Son of a bitch.
医美用
肉毒杆菌
坐一会儿吧 警长
Hey, Sheriff, have a seat.
我这可能还要10分钟
I'll be with you in about ten.
我今天来不是为了理发
Yeah, well, I ain't here on grooming business.
我是来处理公务的
I'm here on official sheriff's business.
我看你这里能注射肉毒杆菌
I see you do Botox injections.
没错
Yeah.
你要想除皱的话大概需要20单位
You'll need about 20 units for that furrowed brow.
我得告诉你
Well, I got news for you.
我喜欢皱纹 我喜欢我脸上的这些线条
I like to furrow, and I like the lines.
阿比盖尔·霍奇斯
Abigail Hodges, you're under the arrest
你因涉嫌谋杀山姆·霍奇斯被捕
for the murder of Sam Hodges.
什么 你说什么呢
What?! What are you talking about?
我来告诉你我在说些什么
I'll tell you what I'm talking about.
我查了你的通话记录
You see, I went through your phone records,
很多通电♥话♥都打给了
and I found repeated calls,
同一个号♥码
and I mean a shit ton of them, to one number.
你知道是谁吗 托马斯·霍夫曼
You know who it belonged to? Thomas Hoffman.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我们偶尔会见见面
We are casually seeing each other.
但你要因为社交而逮捕我吗
But are you gonna arrest me for having a social life?
寡妇就不能继续生活了吗
Can't a widow move on?
当然可以
Well, of course, a widow can move on.
但唯一的问题是 你俩
The only problem is those calls
在山姆死之前就开始联络了
they started way before Sam died.
我认为你是因为出轨
You see, I think you wanted to get rid of Sam
急于摆脱山姆
cause you was having an affair.
这是杀人动机
That's motive.
等等
Oh, now just hang on a second
你只需 将你能轻易接触到的
All you needed was high levels of botulism,
含量超高的肉毒杆菌
which you clearly had access to.
注射进山姆的
Then you took that poison, and you put it
山姆的胰岛素瓶子里 然后
in Sam's insulin bottle. And then from there,
那就像个定时炸♥弹♥一样 随时等着爆♥炸♥
it was a ticking timebomb just waiting to go off.
-不... -它最终爆♥炸♥了
- No, just... - And it finally did.
转过身去 双手背在身后
Turn around and put your hands behind your back.
-警长 -转过去
- Sheriff. - Turn around.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权雇佣律师
You got the right to an attorney.
如果你付不起律师费
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我才不信呢 因为这间沙龙可真不错
I'd be surprised because this salon is bangin'.
你来外星人接触者座谈会上找什么
What is it you're looking for at an alien experiencer panel?
等我看见就知道了
I'll know when I see it.
感谢 大家好 我是彼得·巴♥赫♥
Thank you. Hi, I'm Peter Bach.
大多数人是从博客栏目认识了我
Most of you know me from my podcast
作为"外星人追踪者"
as "The Alien Tracker."
我在地外文明搜寻组织的
I have spent 15 years
卡尔·萨根中心工作了十五年
working at the Carl Sagan Center at SETI.
我当过政♥府♥顾问
I've been a government consultant.
如果你读过我的书
And if you've read my books,
你就会知道我有一套特殊技能
you'll know I possess a special skill set
能让外星人为之颤抖
that makes aliens fear me.
当了 我自己也遇到过外星人
And, of course, I had my own encounter,
那次经历
which was, well,
很吓人 往轻里说
terrifying to say the least.
所以我真心认为外星人就在我们之间
So it's my honest belief that aliens walk amongst us.
我的任务就是找到外星人
And my mission has become to find aliens,
抓住它们
to trap them,
然后...
and, well...
电上一下...
One shot of this...
一万伏特 能把大象都电晕
10,000 volts, I can knock out an elephant.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Yes.
我又不是大象
I'm not an elephant.
我还发现讲述自己的遭遇
I also found that talking about my encounter
能给我一种掌控感
helped me feel a sense of control.
我也想让你们觉得
And I'd like you to think of this
这是场可以安心分享的论♥坛♥
as a safe forum where you can do the same.
所以请各位上台
So please, come on up
和在座的各位分享一下
and share with the room
没人评头论足
with no judgment,
让我们都听听你的经历
so we can all hear about your experiences.
一天晚上很晚的时候 我开车回家
I was driving home late one night
突然有一道蓝♥光♥
when this blue light
透过我的车顶篷照进来
beamed through the roof of my car.
我醒来时身上有三角形的切痕...
I woke with these triangular cuts...
我吓瘫了
I was paralyzed.
胃部和背后也都有伤痕
And lesions on my stomach and across my back.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
那永远地烙在了我脑海里
It's etched on my brain forever.
它们把我绑到一个冰冷坚硬的金属台上
They strapped me to this cold, hard metal surface.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表