剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
uh, time.
他的地下室有外星人的科技
He has alien technology in his basement!
麦克斯 你不能再说谎了
Max, you have to stop lying.
我没说谎 萨哈尔也在
I'm not lying! Sahar was there!
她都看到了
She saw everything!
我不记得看到了什么
I don't remember seeing anything.
什么
What?
我记得在骑车 但...
I remember riding bikes, but...
我不记得去过医生的小屋
I don't remember going to the doctor's cabin.
对不起 麦克斯
I'm sorry, Max.
你还没走
You're still here.
你不能穿那个
You can't wear that.
那是男人的衣服
That is a man's shirt!
我飞了大半个国家来找你谈谈
I flew across the country to talk to you,
而你却转身开车走了
and you left and drove away.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
买♥♥牛奶
To get milk.
那牛奶呢
So where's the milk?
我喝了
I drank it.
她在扫描我
She's scanning me.
幸好我没杀了那两个孩子
It's a good thing I didn't murder those kids.
不然一裤子都得是血
There'd be blood all over my pants.
那我就只能把她也杀了
And then I'd have to murder her.
对 我做了正确的决定
Yes. I made the right choice.
这是我的强项
I'm very good at this.
你有什么不一样了
What's different about you?
我刮了胡子
I shaved my mustache.
你以前也不留胡子
You didn't have a mustache.
长出来了 然后我给刮了
I grew it, and then I shaved it...
刮完才喝的牛奶
before I drank the milk.
你嗑药了吗
Are you high?
对
Yes.
我抽了超强效的大♥麻♥
I am high on the skunk's...weed.
我非常生你的气
I'm very cross with you.
你那语气就像詹姆斯·邦德
You sound like James Bond.
非常生你的气
Very cross with you.
我非常生你的气
I'm very cross with you.
我都准备好签离婚协议了
I was ready to sign the divorce papers,
而你却拖了律师们好几个月
and then you stonewalled the lawyers for months.
电♥话♥ 邮件 短♥信♥ 通通不回
Phone calls, emails, texts, all unanswered.
我不知道你有没有收到
I don't know if you saw any of them.
这完全是精神折磨
This has been absolute emotional torture.
如果你准备好离婚了
If you're ready to have a divorce,
就把字签了
just sign the papers!
谢谢
Thank you.
你还签得真痛快啊
wow, that was so easy for you.
42号♥出口有家汽车旅馆
There's a motel at Exit 42.
而这起居室里有个混♥蛋♥
And there's an asshole in the living room.
我还以为我们至少能像正常人一样好好谈谈
I thought we could at least talk about this like humans.
那是我睡觉的地方
That's where I sleep.
这是什么情况
What's happening here?
她明明同意了结束关系
She agreed to end the relationship;
我都白纸黑字写下来了
I've got it in writing.
别动 别发出声响
Don't move. Don't make a sound.
你就装死 可能她就会放手了
Just play dead, and maybe she'll let go.
说实话 感觉还不赖
Actually, this isn't bad.
她很温暖 就像块巨大的火腿肉
She's warm, like a giant ham.
也许我终究还是能睡着的
Maybe I can sleep after all.
该死
Shit.
早啊 亲爱的
Morning, love.
几点了 闹钟...
What time is it? The alarm...
我给关了
Oh, I turned it off.
我想着咱们可以休息一下
I thought we could use the rest.
-我得走了 -什么 那我们什么时候谈
- I have to go. - What? When are we gonna talk?
我们刚谈过了
We just did.
现在我得去工作了
Now I have to go to my job.
你什么时候在佩西恩斯找了份工作
Since when have you got a job in Patience?
镇医被人杀了
The town doctor was murdered.
现在我是镇医了 因为我是活人
Now I am the town doctor because I am alive.
你在老家不干医生了
You've abandoned your practice back home,
却跑到科罗拉多州扮演救死扶伤医生
and now you're in Colorado playing Dr. Fix-it?
他们只叫我万德斯本格医生
They just call me Dr. Vanderspeigle.
再见
Goodbye.
你回家之前 把垃圾带出去
Before you go home, take out the trash.
我很注重回收
I recycle.
我很生气
I am angry.
我应该早起 现在应该已经在山上
I was supposed to be up early and already on the mountain
寻找我的设备了
to search for my device.
那女人让我分心了
That woman is a distraction.
为什么这种生物会选择
Why do these creatures choose to spend their lives
跟别人一起生活
with someone else?
他们在各自的家庭里
It's bad enough they're already tethered
就已经很难互相容忍♥了
to each other through family.
我的族人对待家庭的方式就很正确
My people do family the right way.
我们不在乎彼此是死是活
We don't care if they live or die.
一粒白的一粒红的 就着鸡蛋吃
Take one white one and one red one with your eggs.
这黄黄的东西叫♥鸡♥蛋吗
Is that what they call these yellow things?
看起来就像大鸟在这盘子里爆♥炸♥了
Looks like Big Bird exploded on this plate.
要不是因为你 我们这会都在嗡嗡家
Wasn't for you, we'd be eating
吃半熏的香肠了
those half-moke sausages at Bee-bee's.
我知道这里不是华盛顿 但...
Yeah, I know, it's not exactly D. C., but...
山里的空气对你有好处
the mountain air out here is good for you.
是为了这个吗
Oh, is that what we're going with?
所以我们来了这里吗
Is that why we're here?
是啊 搬来这里都怪我
Yeah, blame moving out here on me,
反正什么事都怪我
just like you blame me for everything else.
可能山姆被杀也是我的错
Probably my fault Sam got killed, too.
那案子破了吗 麦克
You crack that one yet, Mikey?
我猜也没有
Didn't think so.
看来山姆死错了镇子
Looks like Sam chose the wrong town to die in.
你...
You just...
该死
Shit!
你到底怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
这些人居然放心让你带着枪
And these people trust you with a gun.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
求你把药吃了好吗
Can you just take your pills, please?
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哈里
Harry!
怎么了 在里面抓浣熊吗
What's going on? Chasing a raccoon in there?
我没事
I'm fine.
没有浣熊
There is no racoon.
我只是在穿裤子
I'm just putting on my pants.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
你住在你的卡车上吗
Are you living in your truck?
没什么好羞耻的
Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
我每周有三天会睡在59号♥ 我懂的
I...I sleep at the 59, like, three nights a week, so I get it.
我没住在卡车上
I'm not living in my truck.
我...
Oh, I...
我确实睡在59号♥
I do sleep at the 59.
这咖啡是给我的吗
Is that coffee for me?
你是说我没递给你的这杯咖啡吗
Oh, this coffee that I have not offered to you in any way?
不是给你的
No.
总之 很高兴遇见你 因为
Anyway, glad I ran into you because, um...
我们很愉快 我们接吻过
you know, we had fun, and we kissed,
那感觉 很有趣
which was...interesting.
但我觉得是时候
But I i kind of think we shouldn't drag this whole
把话说清楚了
"Will they, won't they" thing out more than we need to.
我不想再和你约会了
I don't want to date you anymore.
我能嗦一口吗
Can I just have a sip?
-这能帮助我排便 -好吧
- It will help me move my bowels. - Okay.
我知道你此刻很受伤
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表