剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Can I maybe say something to him when you're done?
你结束后能让我和他聊聊吗
Honey, Teddy wants to talk to you.
亲爱的 小泰想和你聊聊
Okay, sure.
好的
Hi, there, Daniel.
你好 丹尼尔
Hello, Ted.
你好 小泰
I just wanted you to know that I've got the Ceramic Mechanic,
我只是想和你说陶瓷技工在我这里
and, well...
毕竟
It was your dad's,
这是你♥爸♥的
and I think it should be yours.
现在应该归你了
That's just how I feel.
我是这么想的
That's thoughtful, Ted, but, uh,
这很体贴 小泰
I -- I was never really that attached to it, to be honest.
但我对它其实没什么感情
And I know it means a lot to you.
我知道它对你很重要
It did,
是的
but things change.
但一切都会变
Want to just leave it here at the house for now?
暂时先放在家里吗
I'd... I'd like that, Ted.
好的 小泰
And, uh...
还有
I'm really sorry for what's happened to you, Daniel.
我对你的经历感到很遗憾 丹尼尔
Sounds like things are on the up and up.
看来一切都开始好转了
I'm sorry too, Ted.
我也很遗憾 小泰
I know everybody here hopes you come home real soon.
这里所有人都想让你尽快回家
It'd be nice to visit, it sure would.
见你们一定会很愉快
We'll leave the light on for you.
我们会为你留灯的
There's someone else here who would like to say howdy.
这里有人想向你问好
Okay, Ted.
好的 小泰
Hello, Daniel.
你好 丹尼尔
Hello, Tawney.
你好 托妮
I pray for you, Daniel, every day.
我每天都为你祈祷 丹尼尔
Might be working.
可能奏效了
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm...
我...
I'm looking forward to my life,
我很期待未来的生活
maybe for the first time in my life.
或许是此生头一遭吧
That's good to hear, Tawney.
那就好 托妮
How about you?
你呢
I'm, um...
我...
cautiously optimistic.
保持乐观谨慎
That's something.
心态真好
I'll take it.
欣然接受
I hope your life's filled with wonder, Daniel.
希望你以后的生活多姿多彩 丹尼尔
Yours, too.
你也是
Well, um...
好了
I'll give you back to your mama.
我把电♥话♥还给你母亲
Bye, Tawney.
再见 托妮
Bye, Daniel.
再见 丹尼尔
Oh, we just pigged out on Willie D's.
我们买♥♥了威利家的熟食大吃了一顿
Pun intended.
一语双关
Well, I went to Darley's with Pickle and the boys.
我和皮可他们去了达利餐厅
Oh, that sounds good.
听起来很棒啊
Yeah, me three.
我也觉得
What vegetables did you get?
你们点了什么素菜
Vegetables?
素菜
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表