剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
by those men?
强♥奸♥指控吗
Unfortunately, Mr. Stern, we're in the midst
很不幸 斯特恩先生
of an ongoing investigation of Mr. Melton's death.
我们正在调查梅尔顿先生的谋杀案
I'm sure you understand.
你一定可以理解的
No, I don't understand.
不 我不理解
There are confidential elements...
那些都是保密信息...
All that I understand.
我理解那个
The legal maneuverings, the game of justice...
法律斡旋 司法博弈
Too well, in fact.
我太理解了
What I don't understand is you, sir.
我不理解的是你 长官
Even someone like Roland Foulkes, I understand.
连罗兰·福克斯那种人 我都理解
I understand he doesn't care about the truth.
我理解他才不在乎真♥相♥
He just cares that he was right...
他只在乎他是对的
That he is right, that he will always be right.
他是对的 他永远是对的
But you, sheriff...
可是你 警长...
I don't know what you care about...
我不知道你在乎什么
What matters to you.
你珍视什么
Being liked?
受人爱戴
respected?
受人尊重
Reelected? What's your point?
获得连任 你想说什么
That is my point.
这就是我想说的
Mr. Stern, your client plead guilty
斯特恩先生 你的当事人
to killing Hanna Dean with you right by his side,
在你面前承认他杀了汉娜·迪安
I assume giving him counsel.
我想你应该给他出谋划策了
Daniel plead guilty because I couldn't convince him to fight...
丹尼尔认罪是因为我没能说服他反抗
Because he was too afraid of going back to prison,
是因为他太害怕重新回到监狱
because he didn't trust the system, me included...
因为他不相信这个体制 也不相信我
because George Melton hadn't turned up dead yet,
因为乔治·梅尔顿那时还没死
because we didn't know about the rapes and the sperm
因为我们当时不知道强♥奸♥和精♥子♥的事
and that George went to C.J. Pickens 20 years ago...
不知道乔治二十年前找过CJ·皮金斯
20 years ago...
二十年前
And the former good sheriff of this county...
这个县前任的警长
Your county, sir wouldn't even talk to him!
甚至不愿意和他说话
That's true, isn't it?
这是真的 不是吗
You'll have to ask C.J. about that.
这你得问CJ·皮金斯了
Really? That's your answer?
不是吧 这就是你的答案
Did you speak to the former sheriff
你在我的当事人接受认罪协议前后
before or after the plea deal with my client?
有没有找前任警长谈过
I'm done talking.
我不想聊了
I think I understand you better now, sheriff.
我想我现在更理解你了 警长
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
Well, I hope you're right...
我希望你是对的
or I'm wrong.
或者我错了
Hello?
喂
I got you.
你接电♥话♥了
II'm on break. Oh, good.
我正在休息 太好了
I'm at the grocery store.
我在杂货店
That's nice.
不错
Mother?
妈
I have to see you, Daniel.
我必须见你一面 丹尼尔
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yes and no.
好也不好
I mean, I just can't go this long without seeing you.
我不能一直这样见不到你
Well, I'm... I'm really doing great now, mother.
我现在真的很好 妈
You don't need to make a special trip.
你不用特意跑一趟
I'm coming to Nashville...
我要去纳什维尔
Just for a day.
就一天
I'm not gonna... camp out or anything.
我不会在那里住下
I just want to touch you, make sure you're real.
我就想摸摸你 确保你是真实的
Okay.
好
But maybe we should have lunch, too.
我们再吃个午饭吧
Deal.
好啊
A-a-are you sure it's okay?
你确定这样可以吗
I didn't think I had a choice in the matter.
我觉得自己也没得选
Well, you don't, really.
其实是没有
Then... It's okay.
那...可以
Okay.
好
Good.
好
All right, I'll let you know when I'm coming.
稍后告诉你时间
Bye, now. I love you.
那挂了 爱你
How have you been feeling around Teddy lately?
你最近跟小泰如何
What do you think?
你什么意思
I mean, he's...
他...
He's been so lovin' and so understandin'.
他很体贴又善解人意
It's not even a trick, either.
也不耍滑头
He's come a long way, hasn't he?
他进步很大 不是吗
So have you, Tawney.
你也是 托妮
If you say so.
也许吧
It's a process... a lifelong one.
这是个穷其一生的过程
Mm, I still catch myself trying to figure out
我还是会突然发现自己在试图想明白
who people want me to be...
人们希望我成为什么样
rather than... being who I am.
而不是做自己
But you're aware of it now, right?
但你现在已经意识到这点了 是吧
When we first got together...
我们刚在一起的时候
I used to like it when Teddy just kind of...
我还挺喜欢小泰
took me over.
来大包大揽
I felt... I don't know.
我感觉...我也说不清楚
Absorbed.
被吸引了
Safe.
很安全
I-I mean, it... it felt safe at first.
一开始有安全感
And then I... then I stopped liking it so much.
然后我就没那么喜欢了
Not liking it so much?
没那么喜欢了
Resenting it...
厌恶
Being annoyed by it...
觉得烦
And hating it.
甚至讨厌
And why is that?
为什么呢
Because I want to be my own person, Rebecca.
因为我想做自己 丽贝卡
Careful what you wish for.
不要轻易许愿
Do you think I should just do it?
你觉得我该直接做吗
Do what?
做什么
Leave.
离开
Just leave.
彻底离开
D-i-v-o-r-c-e?
离婚
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think it's unfair to Teddy to keep treading water like this.
我觉得这样耽误小泰对他不公平
It's been his choice, too, Tawney.
那也是他的选择 托妮
Okay. What I really think...
好吧 我真实的想法
Is it's...
是
It's very, very sad
这很伤感
and scary.
也很可怕
And I'm... I'm not sure I can...
我不知道我能...
Can what?
能什么
I mean, Teddy's been my... my family...
毕竟小泰一直都是我的家人
My only family, really.
其实是唯一的家人
For better or worse, he's been there.
不管是好是坏 他都一直陪着我
It would...
这...
It would feel like a... like a death, in a way.
我有种要死的感觉
It might feel like that,
可能会有这种感觉
but it wouldn't be, Tawney.
但不会的 托妮
You would still exist.
你还会存在下去
I promise.
我保证
This is quite the surprise.
真是惊喜呢
Of course we would. When?
当然 什么时候
This wednesday?
这周三
That sounds fine, Bob.
应该没问题 鲍勃
1:00 P.M. works.
下午一点可以
See you then.
到时见
He wants to buy the store.
他想买♥♥下店铺
It's like what you said...
就像你说的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表