剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
that didn't disturb you?
不困扰你吗
That doesn't disturb you even more
那些证据出现之后
in light of what has come out since?
没有让你更加困扰吗
My client was originally convicted 20 years ago
我的当事人原本是在二十年前
on what I believe was a coerced confession
被迫招供而被定罪的
and the testimony of two men who we now know raped Hanna Dean.
我们现在发现两个证人强♥奸♥了汉娜·迪恩
And the third rapist, Christopher Nelms,
至于第三名强♥奸♥犯 克里斯托弗·尼尔姆斯
your star witness in the George Melton murder case?
你在乔治·梅尔顿谋杀案中的主要证人
He was called in the day after
他在迪恩女士被强♥奸♥并勒死的
Ms. Dean was raped and strangled to death
第二天被传召到了警局
and then sent home without being questioned.
然后未经质询就被放回了家
That is not right, Sondra.
这不公正 桑德拉
That will never be right.
怎么说都不公正
Is Carl in on this with you?
卡尔也支持你吗
I think Sheriff Daggett just wants to make things right,
我认为达格特警长的希望是伸张正义
however that lands.
不论事情会如何发展
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
做也不是 不做也不是
What about inviting someone in from the outside.
要是从外面请人来呢
Like the GBI. Take a closer look into it.
比如乔治亚州调查局 再仔细调查一下
Into what? Everything.
调查什么 本案的一切
Separate from whatever happens in court,
不管法庭上会发生什么
don't you want to know the truth?
你难道就不想知道真♥相♥吗
If it were so easy, Mr. Stern.
没那么容易 斯特恩先生
But the only way that can have a chance of happening
但如果不请一个无利益相关的人参与
is for someone without a vested interest to come in.
就连一丝知道真♥相♥的可能都没有
Let the chips fall where they may.
顺其自然
The chips never fall well for the one
用顺其自然这种方式
who has to clean up the mess.
遭殃的永远是收拾残局的人
I think you're wrong there, Sondra.
我觉得你这话不对 桑德拉
If you see this all the way to the end,
如果你能坚持到底
reasonable people will think the better of you for it.
明事理的人会因此更看重你的
You have a higher regard for people than I do, Mr. Stern.
你比我更尊重他人 斯特恩先生
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
你好
You Mr. Bowers' kin?
你是鲍尔斯先生的亲戚吗
Uh, no. No, ma'am.
不是的 夫人
Um, I work at Pineridge...
我在派恩里奇工作
where Mr. Bowers was.
鲍尔斯先生曾经住过的地方
"Was"?
曾经
He passed away this morning.
他今早过世了
Lord, have mercy.
愿主保佑
Why you here now?
那你来这里干什么
Mr. Zeke, wanted me to get his plaque for him,
齐克先生曾想让我帮他取他的奖牌
But I... I wasn't able to.
但我当时拿不到
I just wanted to see it for myself, I guess.
也许我只是想自己来看一眼吧
The one from his work?
他工作得的那个吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
I know where he keeps it.
我知道他放哪了
Well, I'm going.
我要走了
Okay.
好的
You gonna lock up?
你走的时候锁门行吗
Um, I will.
好的
Guess we just leave the key in that frog.
走的时候钥匙放在青蛙嘴里
Are... are you coming back?
你还会回这里来吗
Well, he paid me six months in advance,
他提前付了我六个月的工资
And it's been seven now.
现在已经是第七个月了
Do you... do you know if he had any family?
你知道他还有其他亲人吗
I never saw any personally,
我是从来没见过
but he said he had a nephew in, um...
但他说他还有个侄子 在哪来着
Arizona?
亚利桑那
That sounds right.
好像是的
Well, uh, it was good to meet you, Bonnie.
很高兴认识你 邦妮
You too.
彼此
Why don't you keep that plaque?
不如你留下奖牌吧
Don't look like nobody else gonna want it.
看起来也没别人会要了
Maybe I will.
也许我会的
You're a good girl.
你是个好女孩
You say your prayers, you'll be all right.
祈祷吧 你会没事的
That's what Mr. Zeke used to say to me.
齐克先生以前就总这么跟我说
Bye, now.
再见了
Bye.
再见
It must be inspiring being here.
在这里肯定很有灵感吧
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Sometimes you become inured.
有时也会惯性麻木
You can become inured to a lot of things.
很多事都容易让人麻木
What was your son like before?
你儿子以前是什么样
Daniel said you were direct.
丹尼尔跟我说过你很直白
To a fault sometimes. If you're not comfortable...
有时这样不好 要是你觉得太唐突
No.
没有
I still see that boy in him,
我还能看到他心底那个男孩
that burgeoning man.
生机勃勃的孩子
He was sensitive, rebellious,
曾经的他很敏感 也有些叛逆
wise beyond his years and yet fully adolescent.
有超出他年龄的智慧 却又依旧稚嫩
Like most mothers, I thought he hung the moon.
像大多母亲一样 我觉得他无可挑剔
Sometimes, I still think he might have.
现在有时候也还这么想
I don't think it's just a mother's slant.
我不觉得这是母亲的偏心
He is...special.
他确实很特别
I'm glad you took a chance on him,
我很高兴你尝试着认识他
even if you are going away to have your baby.
虽然你要去别的地方生孩子了
Speaking of direct.
你还说我直白呢
Daniel has adopted that approach with me today,
丹尼尔今天对我就采用了我这种方式
so I'm taking his cue.
我是现学现卖♥♥
Do you think he'll make it?
你觉得他能好起来吗
What does that mean, Janet, to you?
在你心里好起来是什么定义 珍妮特
Will he ever be happy?
他会开心吗
Are you happy?
你开心吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
So is he.
那他也是
Have you been talking about me?
你们聊我了吗
Of course.
当然了
Is Ted coming?
泰德来吗
No. He texted me.
不 他给我发短♥信♥了
I didn't even know he could text.
我之前还不知道他会发短♥信♥呢
Said he took a cab to Camden, Tennessee,
他说他打车去了田纳西州卡姆登
to see where Patsy Cline died.
去看看佩茜·克莱恩死的地方
He won't be back until late.
他回来就很晚了
I think that's like 100 miles away.
那得有160多公里吧
Her near-death site must have been disappointing.
她死前弥留地方肯定很令人失望
Do you like Thai food, mother?
你喜欢泰国菜吗 母亲
I don't remember if I've had it.
我不记得吃过
You're gonna love it, I'm sure.
你肯定会喜欢的
I know I'm gonna love it. I'll get some plates.
我肯定会喜欢的 我来拿盘子
Can I help?
要我帮忙吗
Uh, glasses in the locker.
柜子里有杯子
Sure.
好的
They weren't real big on chop sticks in prison.
在监狱的时候他们都不给我们用筷子
I wouldn't think forks, either.
我觉得叉子也不给吧
Nope.
对
Plastic spoons, always plastic spoons.
塑料勺 永远都是塑料勺
Well, I am a very competent chop-sticks teacher.
我可是非常擅于教人用筷子
Great. Just keep a spoon handy.
太好了 再拿个勺子吧
It's me.
我回来了
How was your adventure?
你的旅途怎么样
It was long. Glad I did it.
旅途很长 我很高兴我去了
Don't think I would do it again.
但我可不会再去了
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
It was... I'm glad I did it.
我很高兴我去了
But I don't think I'm gonna do it again anytime soon.
但我觉得短期内我不会再去了
It's all yours if you want to clean up.
你想洗漱的话去吧
I do think we should sell.
我觉得我们应该卖♥♥
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表