剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
准备好了
What have you been doing?
你刚才在干什么
Just thinking.
在思考
About?
思考什么
Who else?
还能想谁
Teddy?
小泰吗
Your big brother.
你的大哥
How he was before all that's happened... happened.
我在想这一切发生前 他是个什么样的人
And how was he?
那他以前什么样
He was complicated.
一言难尽
So we know he wasn't adopted.
看来他不是被领养的
No.
不是
And he certainly wasn't untroubled, even as a child.
并且从小就不省心
But he was always curious and bright.
但他总是充满好奇和阳光
I thought he might be a writer.
我以为他会成为一名作家
He still is bright, mother,
他现在依然阳光 老妈
And curious, and alive.
也很好奇 还活着
Don't forget that part.
别忘了这一点
He is still alive in the here and now.
现在他还活着
And he can still be a writer,
还有可能会成为一名作家
or whatever else he wants to be.
也可以按照他的理想而活
So, we don't have to think about what was or what could have been,
所以我们不用纠结过去 也不用瞎猜未来
Because today, this day, it can now be what it is.
因为今天 只有今天才是最重要的
Today, we're gonna be a family again, mama.
今天我们一家人会团聚 老妈
God, why can't you be happy for one moment?
天啊 你就不能开心一下吗
It's not so simple, honey.
这没那么简单 亲爱的
For one moment, it is.
就开心一下 没那么难
Your firstborn is gonna be back in that house in a few hours,
几小时后 你的长子就会回到这房♥子里
and he can walk out that door
如果他愿意
and stand right here in this back yard
他也能穿过那扇门
if he so chooses.
站在这后院里
He's like Lazarus, mother.
他就像拉扎勒斯[东山再起]一样 老妈
Daniel has risen from the dead.
丹尼尔"起死回生"了
So you can afford for one friggin' moment to be happy.
所以你真的应该为此感到高兴
Okay, honey.
好吧 亲爱的
Mom?
妈
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Jon's gonna be here in a few minutes.
乔恩马上就到
Great.
好的
Do you want to do it in the living room?
要在客厅说吗
Sounds fine.
可以
What have you been doing?
你刚才在干什么
I'm sorry, Amantha.
对不起 阿曼莎
For what?
为什么
For abandoning you.
因为我曾抛弃了你
No, mother.
别这样 妈
I shouldn't have said what I said in the attic.
我在阁楼上不应该说那样的话
I got stirred up seeing Bobby Dean,
我见到鲍比·迪安有点生气
and had a brief relapse.
让我有点故态复萌
I've always been so ashamed.
我一直都很羞愧
Ashamed of what?
为什么羞愧
For letting everyone down...
我总是让大家失望...
Your brother, your father, you.
让你哥 你父亲还有你失望
You were depressed, mom.
你当时很抑郁 妈
You were probably clinically depressed.
可能真的有抑郁症
We just didn't know it at the time.
只是我们当时不知道
I knew it.
我知道
I just couldn't deal with reality.
只是我无法面对现实
I was so angry, I just... went to bed.
我当时很生气 所以就没说出来
Dad tried to deal with that reality.
老爸倒是能面对现实
Look what happened to him.
却落得现在的下场
So it was left to you.
所以担子就落在了你的身上
I was a kid.
我当时还小
Kids are less breakable.
小孩子不怎么怕挫折
And Daniel was my brother, not my son.
丹尼尔是我哥 不是我儿子
He was part brother, part ideal...
他既是哥哥 也是存在于幻想中...
...part fantasy, really.
看不见 摸不着
Maybe that's why I was
我大概也因此
able to fight for him for as long as I did,
才会长久以来为他而抗争吧
because I believed that if we got him out,
因为我相信 只要能让他出狱
we could live happily ever after.
我们就能过上幸福的生活
I know you did.
我知道
I just want you to live your life, Amantha,
我是希望你能为自己而活 阿曼莎
The way you want to.
按照你自己的意愿活着
Well, I'm gonna try, mom,
我会试试看的 妈
But it may not be what you wanted for me.
但可能跟你希望的不一样
I just wanted you to get out of here.
我只是希望你能摆脱这里
That's all. That's not all.
仅此而已 才不是呢
You wanted me to get out of here
你之所以想让我摆脱这里
because you wanted to get out of here.
是因为你也想摆脱这里
I hear you, honey.
我明白 亲爱的
Do you?
真的吗
Because you will always be disappointed
因为如果你想为我而活
if you try to live through me.
一定会很失望的
And I will be a disappointment to you.
我会让你感到失望
Have you and Daniel been talking to each other?
你最近跟丹尼尔聊过吗
No.
没有
Why?
怎么了
Is that what you feel when you're around me?
这就是你在我身边时的感受吗
My disappointment in you.
觉得我对你感到失望
Not always, but... sometimes.
倒不是经常这样想...偶尔吧
Well, that shouldn't be.
那真是太不应该了
Because you're my hero, young lady.
你可是我的英雄啊 小姑娘
God, mom.
天啊 妈妈
What?
怎么了
Well, first of all...
首先...
I'm not that young.
我不算小了
It's all relative, honey.
那都是相对的 亲爱的
Excuse me while I go powder my nose.
失陪一下 我要去上个妆
Hello gollybob, or whoever else this might be.
你好 不管你是谁
This is your lucky day.
今天算你走运
You get to leave me a voicemail.
给我留言吧
Hello, Chloe. It's Daniel...
克洛伊你好 我是丹尼尔
In case you're confused about that.
以免你搞不清谁在给你打电♥话♥
Anyway, I, uh, thought I might come back after work
总之 我打算下班后过去一趟
and -- and see you, uh,
去看看你
and, uh, maybe help you,
顺便帮你
uh, finish packing.
打包行李
Or maybe help you start unpacking.
或者帮你把收拾好的行李拿出来
That was sort of a joke.
算是个笑话吧
Hey, Dan.
丹
Oh, yes, Julian?
什么事 朱利安
Can I speak with you? In my office?
能到我办公室来谈谈吗
Okay, sure.
当然
I'm just gonna cut to the chase, Dan.
我就直说了 丹
Okay, sure.
好的
We're giving you another raise.
我们要再给你涨一次工资
It's not a lot.
不算多
15 cents more, puts you up to an even $8.
涨十五美分 凑到八块钱
That's not nothing, Julian.
这可不算小事 朱利安
Do you like me, Dan?
你喜欢我吗 丹
In what way?
哪种喜欢
As a boss.
作为上司
I hadn't really thought about it, to be honest.
老实说 我还真没想过
Interesting.
有意思
Should I?
我应该吗
Should you what?
应该什么
Think about you?
应该想你吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表