剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Well, I'll have to go soon, I guess.
我得走了
Is that right?
是吗
To work.
去上班
You know, if we're not gonna talk about
你知道的 如果我们不聊聊
what's going on in our lives,
我们生活中发生了什么
outside of whether we're gonna stay together or not,
不论我们是否还会待在一起
I don't know what the hell date night's even for.
我不知道约会之夜还有什么意义
And just because I'm upset doesn't mean I'm upset at you
我很心烦并不意味着我烦你
Or that it's even about you, Tawney.
甚至不关你事 托妮
I know that.
我知道
I can't not be upset sometimes.
我有时候没法不心烦
I know that, too, Teddy.
我也知道 小泰
It just frightens me, your anger.
只是你的怒气吓到我了
I'm not angry, I'm upset!
我不是在生气而是心烦
You don't need a husband.
你需要的不是丈夫
You need a saint.
而是圣人
Okay, we probably went too far.
我们也许有点过头了
They want me to see somebody.
他们想让我见个人
Who does?
谁
The New Canaan project...people.
新迦南计划的人员
What kind of somebody?
什么样的人
A-a PTSD specialist.
一位创伤后应激障碍专家
That makes sense.
可以理解
Am I that bad?
我状况有那么糟吗
How can you not be traumatized?
你怎么可能不受到精神创伤
Just from being in there all that time.
光是关那么久就够你受的了
Yeah, well, I'm...
是的 我...
not quite ready to get into all that stuff.
还没准备好
My little brother...was killed in an auto accident.
我弟在一场车祸中丧生
It's been over a decade, but...
事情以及过去十多年了 但...
it still pretty much sucks.
这事回想起来依然感觉非常糟糕
I won't lie about that.
这是真的
I'm sorry, Chloe.
抱歉 克洛伊
I only bring it up because...
我提起这件事只是因为...
it did eventually force me to talk to somebody,
它最终确实强迫我去跟别人聊聊
and that helped.
确实有帮助
Some.
一定程度上
I guess what I am saying, Daniel,
我想表达的是 丹尼尔
Is that almost everybody at some point in their life
几乎每个人在人生中的某个阶段
has to deal with
都得去面对
or figure out how not to deal with their stuff?
或者想方设法去不面对他们自己的问题吗
You...you have a very unique variety of it,
你的情况特殊又复杂
and I don't think you have the option of not dealing.
我觉得你只有去面对
Even with gelato now in my life?
哪怕现在有冰淇淋了也不够吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Guess who.
猜猜是谁
Hi, Rick.
里克
I'm so sorry.
真的非常抱歉
I completely forgot to text you before we left.
我忘了要在离开前给你发短♥信♥
Yeah, uh, we made sure the door was locked on our way out.
是的 我们走的时候确认锁好门了
So, where are you now?
你现在在哪
Oh, you're going back out there.
你要回去了吗
Soon?
快了
Well, please, uh, thank them
拜托 一定要帮我们俩
for both of us for the, uh, donations.
谢谢他们的捐赠
Where is he?
他在哪
No idea.
不知道
What about your "I'm pregnant" speech?
你不是还有"我怀孕了"的说辞吗
Way past its due date now.
现在用不了了
Jared?
杰瑞德
Jared, can you come down here, please?
杰瑞德 能请你下来一下吗
Ted?
泰德
Yeah?
怎么了
Daniel's okay with you comin'.
丹尼尔不介意你一起来
Did you hear me?
你听到了吗
Sounds good!
好的
Okay.
好
Jared?
杰瑞德
Honey? Jesus!
宝贝 天啊
Mom. What are you doing?
老妈 你在做什么
What am I doing? I'm trying to find my heart.
我在做什么 我在找回我的爱
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Can you turn the music down, please?
你能把音乐关小点吗
Who's Peter Rand?
彼得·兰德是谁
Is that addressed to me?
是寄给我的吗
You didn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
I sold him some stuff.
我卖♥♥了点东西给他
What are you talkin' about?
什么意思
You really wanna know?
你真的想知道吗
Of course I do.
我当然想知道
'Cause once I tell you, we can't go back.
我一旦告诉你 就收不回来了
Jared.
杰瑞德
Okay, mom.
好吧 老妈
You asked for it.
是你要问的
Furbys.
菲比小精灵
Furbys?
菲比小精灵
Yeah, I sold him three furbys for $250.
是的 我以250块卖♥♥了他三只菲比小精灵
There's a check in here for $250?
这里有张250美元的支票吗
I hope.
我希望如此
Jared, you can't give out your address
杰瑞德 你不能向你在网上
to anybody you meet on the internet.
认识的人透露自己的地址
I didn't meet anyone, mom.
我没有见任何人 老妈
But still.
但还是不妥
The furbys we gave you for your sixth birthday?
是你六岁生日我们送你的菲比小精灵吗
Fifth, but yes, those furbys.
五岁生日 是的 就是那个
Why would you do that?
你为什么要卖♥♥掉
You're gonna wish you had those someday.
你总有一天会希望你还留着它们的
No, I can assure you I'll never wish that.
不 我保证我绝对不会希望那样的
Didn't really want them in the first place.
我本来就不想要
I-I mean, I appreciated the gesture at the time,
很感谢你们的心意
But they weren't really...my thing.
但我不喜欢它们
Why did I think you liked furbys?
我为什么会觉得你喜欢菲比小精灵
I don't know.
不知道
Is that what you've been doin' up here?
你在这里就是做这些吗
Pretty much.
差不多
You haven't been selling any other...
你没卖♥♥其他...
People's stuff? No, mom, god.
别人的东西 当然没有 老妈
Well, I don't know. Don't worry.
我哪知道 别担心
Everything else that nobody will ever want is still up here.
其他没人要的东西还在这里
When did you become so surly?
你什么时候变得这么乖戾了
I'm not sure.
不清楚
Over time, I guess.
慢慢就这样了吧
Look.
瞧
It's your dad's army coat.
这是你♥爸♥的军外套
It's...it's Lester's, mom.
这是莱斯特的 老妈
I meant Lester.
我说的就是莱斯特
Why do you need money?
你为什么需要钱
So I can have money.
我想有钱啊
We can give you money.
我们可以给你
It's not the same thing.
这不一样
I don't want you to have to sell things to get money.
我不希望你卖♥♥东西来赚钱
I'm selling things because I don't want them, mom.
我卖♥♥的都是不需要的东西 老妈
I'm trying to simplify my life.
我想简化自己的生活
I'm sorry.
抱歉
For what?
因为什么
For being such a bad mother.
我这个当妈的不称职
What?
什么
I don't know where that came from.
我也不知道为什么会这么说
Okay. I'm gonna quit now.
好了 我下去了
Dinner will be ready in a little bit.
晚饭一会就好
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表