剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Sometimes we're an artists' dysfunctional,
有时候是艺术家功能障碍群
but, uh, mostly we're cooperative.
但主要还是合作社
Are you an artist?
你是艺术家吗
No, I-I'm a warehouseman.
不 我是仓库工人
That's cool.
不错呢
Do you want to be an artist?
你想做艺术家吗
Aren't you either an artist or not an artist?
艺术家不是天生的吗
How 'bout a patron of the arts?
那赞助艺术品如何
We prefer those, anyway.
我们更喜欢那类人
I don't think I have enough money to qualify. I'm sorry.
我应该没那么多钱 抱歉
Or there are other ways. You can donate your brawn.
也有其他选项 你可以贡献体力
You are shameless.
真无♥耻♥
I know.
我知道
We're putting on our annual Art Walk...
我们要办一场年度艺术漫步晚会
uh, Art Mingle...
艺术交流
in a couple of weeks,
就这几周的事
and we need help lifting and loading.
需要有人来帮忙装卸
Sound irresistible?
无法拒绝吧
It's sort of like being a warehouseman for free.
感觉像是无偿的仓库工作
Sorta, but in a warehouse that's trying to do something
确实像 但这里的仓库工作
that's worth a shit...something that matters.
是有价值 值得一做的
Or you could just, you know, come to the show.
你也可以来观看演出
Tell your friends.
跟朋友们宣传
Sure, no problem.
当然 没问题
Uh, that's mine.
这是我做的
You like shiny things?
你喜欢亮闪闪的东西
I like these.
我喜欢这些
Why?
为什么
Well, they're...they're mostly metal,
它们以金属为主
but somehow still delicate.
但又十分精美
Make no inference towards their creator.
不要揣测其创作者的性格哦
None made.
没有
Civilization staves off anarchy one more time.
人类文明又一次避免无政♥府♥状态
Aren't you kind of disappointed?
你不觉得有点失望吗
I should go.
我该走了
Are you sure you don't wanna...
你真不打算...
create something?
创造点东西吗
It's really powerful.
很有力量
Scary, isn't it?
恐怖 是吧
It's more than that.
不仅如此
What do you mean?
什么意思
Everything okay, buddy?
没事吧 伙计
No, I-I-I should go. Thank you for the tour.
没事 我该走了 多谢招待
Hey, uh, what's your name?
你叫什么
It's, um...
我叫...
It doesn't matter.
并不重要
Why doesn't it matter?
为什么不重要
This isn't real.
这不是真的
Hey, Dan.
丹
Past curfew.
宵禁时间都过了
I had to work late. Missed my bus.
我下班太晚 错过了公交
You call in?
你打电♥话♥通知了吗
I don't think so.
没有
Jesse's gone.
杰西走了
Is that right?
是吗
Took a urine test yesterday with his P.O.
昨天跟着他的缓刑官去做尿检
Came back dirty today.
结果没通过
Guess that's why he left sometime in the night.
所以他才趁夜走了吧
I'll be.
换我也会这么做
Jesse talk to you?
杰西找你谈过吗
'Bout what?
谈什么
Anything.
任何事
No.
没有
Y'all still thinking y'all in prison or something?
你们还觉得自己在监狱里吗
Now I'm The Man? Is that what's happening?
把我当老大 是这样吗
Any of y'all can leave right now.
你们现在想走都可以走
You don't have to fail a piss test.
你们不用等到尿检失败
Just walk out that front door, your own free will.
直接走就好 随你们
Some of us gotta be here, Avery.
我们有人得留下 埃弗里
Here?
这里
At a halfway house. Terms of our probation.
我们还得被观察一段时间 缓刑条件
Well, then go somewhere else.
那就去别处
If you don't like it here, go to some other house.
如果你们不喜欢这里 那就去别处
The Old Canaan House. Your mama's house.
老迦南之屋 或者你们老妈的家
We won't stop you and we won't report you.
我们不会阻止你 也不会举报你
We not law enforcement.
我们又不是执法机构
We know that, Avery.
我们知道 埃弗里
I'm not so sure about that "We," Nate.
这我可不确定 内特
But I do know this -- a divided house will fall.
但是有一点我清楚 不和的团队必将失败
A sick house will fall.
一个软弱的团队必将失败
And I'll clean out the whole goddamn place 'fore I let that happen.
我要在这发生之前清理门户
I'll move the good ones to some other residence
我会把听话的人带到其他住所
and let the rest of y'all follow your bliss. You feel me?
剩下的留在这"寻求幸福"吧 明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白 先生
Now I'm gonna go to my house.
我要回家了
And whoever's here tomorrow, I'll assume wants to be here.
明天还在这的人 我就当他想留在这里
Y'all are acting like Dan wouldn't rat Jesse out,
你们都弄得好像丹不会出♥卖♥♥♥杰西似的
that he was protecting him from something.
他是在让杰西远离什么东西
From -- from what?
远离什么呢
From help?
远离帮助吗
Truth is,
事实是
I think Dan didn't even know a thing about Jesse to tell.
丹对杰西的事一无所知
Do you, Dan?
不是吗 丹
What's going on, Dan?
怎么了 丹
Not much. Weren't you out there
没什么 埃弗里威胁我们
when Avery threatened to kick us all out the house?
把我们都赶出去的时候你不也在吗
I think I was, yes.
我是在
Then why you in here reading a book
那你为什么会在这里看书
like that didn't just happen?
好像什么都没发生过一样
What do you want me to do?
你们想让我怎么做
When you don't talk to people, Dan,
丹 你不和人交流
let 'em get to know you,
不让别人了解你
people start thinking you don't like 'em
大家就会觉得你不喜欢他们
or that you think you're better than they are.
或者你觉得自己比他们强
That's not what I think.
我并没有这么想
Or that you're hiding something.
那你就是在隐瞒些什么
People don't know what to think. Just human nature.
人们不知道该想什么 只会凭直觉
I'm just not comfortable being around people.
我只是不喜欢人多的地方
It -- it's not personal to any of you.
并不是对你们有什么个人意见
Then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
那就好走不送
Hold on now, Tyrus.
等等 泰瑞斯
Seriously. It comes down to either you in or you out.
说真的 归根结底就是你是留还是走
Right?
不是吗
I guess I'm out then.
那我猜我该走了
Now hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Look, we're not trying to force you out.
我们并不是要逼你走
Trying to get this house in order
我们是想在埃弗里着手处理前
'fore Avery take it in his own hands, you know?
让这里恢复秩序 懂吗
You're a bright guy, Dan.
你是个聪明人 丹
Real bright.
十分聪明
Everybody in this house recognizes that.
这间房♥子的人都知道这点
But I'm gonna be honest with you.
但是我要对你实话实说
Jesse didn't need the smartest guy in the room.
杰西不需要聪明人留在这里
He needed somebody who showed a little interest in him,
他需要能稍微关注他的人
who cared about him some.
关心他的人
You know, if he had that guy for a roomie,
如果他有那样的室友
who's to say he wouldn't still be here?
谁敢说他不会继续留在这里呢
Who's to say?
谁能说得清呢
We ain't trying to make you the bad guy here.
我不是想让你当坏人
Now we all had a part in this.
我们现在都搅进来了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表