剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You like school?
你喜欢上学吗
I like learning things.
我喜欢学习
Not real big on the other parts of it.
其他方面不怎么喜欢
I was never big on much of any of it.
学校里任何方面我都不喜欢
But I think it's important to go,
但我觉得上学 完成学业
to finish.
还是很重要的
I'm sure people smarter than me have told you that before.
我相信比我聪明的人早就和你说过了
I don't know if they were smarter,
我不知道他们是不是更聪明
but it's good to hear things more than once.
但多听几次也挺好的
It was nice of your mom to accept my mom's invitation.
很感谢你母亲能接受我母亲的邀请
I think she was kind of moved by it, Bobby.
我觉得她有点被感动了 鲍比
This was her last semester.
这是她最后一学期的成绩
All "A's."
全科目A
She hardly had to open a book.
她几乎不用看书
Daniel always commented on how bright Hanna was,
他们还在交往的时候
you know, when... when they were dating.
丹尼尔一直说汉娜很聪明
Well, he was always a smart boy, as I remember.
我记得他一直是个聪明的孩子
I'm sure he still is.
现在仍然是
Well, we mothers like to think so.
母亲都这么想
I don't think your son killed my daughter anymore.
我不再认为是你儿子杀了我女儿
I don't.
我不这么想了
I just didn't want to let it go, that belief.
我之前一直放不下 那个信念
But my son, Bobby...
但我儿子 鲍比
What they told us was wrong all this time.
他们一直以来和我们说的都是错的
I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Judy.
我对你失去女儿深表遗憾 朱迪
I thought if they killed your son,
我本以为如果他们处决了你儿子
it would help me move on.
就能让我走出阴影
Now I just thank the lord they didn't.
现在我很庆幸他们没这么做
and I hope you can have some kind of life with him, Janet.
希望你能和他好好生活 珍妮特
We're working on it.
我们在为之努力
Even if they get the right one,
即使这次他们抓到了真凶
or ones, this time...
或者不止一个
I don't think it'd make that big of a difference,
都没什么太大差别了
not to me, not anymore.
起码对于我来说是这样
I understand.
我明白
I don't think I'll ever be able to change this room.
我应该不会改变这个房♥间的布置了
I know Bobby wishes I would, but, um...
我知道鲍比希望我改 但是
It's just been too long.
已经太久了
It's too set.
都定型了
Maybe it's all right just as it is.
也许就这样挺好
It makes me sad, but it comforts me, too.
这里让我难过 但也给了我安慰
I feel that in here. Both.
我在这屋子能感觉到这两种感觉
It's a nice room, Judy.
这房♥间很漂亮 朱迪
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Anyway, a formal request has been made to the GBI
总之 柏森女士向乔治亚州调查局提交了
by Ms. Person.
一份正式申请
It's in their hands now.
现在这案子归他们管了
How we proceed depends on their response.
我们如何进行要取决于他们的答复
How was mother with all this?
我妈对这一切感觉如何
It was complicated for her,
对她来说很复杂
but I sensed in her hope.
但我感觉到了她的希望
I would say she's hopeful.
我觉得她是抱有希望的
I like to hear that.
那就好
How are you with it?
那么你呢
I'm not sure yet, uh...
我还不太确定
Sounds like a lot would have to happen,
听起来以后还有很多事
but, uh, let's just say
但是 这么说吧
it might be nice to go home one day for a visit,
也许哪天能回家看一看就好了
just because I wanted to.
只因为我希望如此
That might be nice.
那样也许挺好
That's what we're aiming for.
那是我们的目标
It's good to see you, Jon.
见到你很高兴 乔恩
Likewise, Daniel.
我也是 丹尼尔
I really appreciate your sacrifices over the years.
我真的很感激你这么多年所做的牺牲
I don't think it's a sacrifice if it's one's choice.
这是我自己选的 不觉得是牺牲
As I lay in bed last night, I thought...
我昨晚躺在床上 我想
I thought about how many people
我想到这一路走来
have tried to help me along the way,
有多少人试图帮助
have helped me,
以及帮助过我
a few of who are no longer alive.
其中有一些已经与世长辞了
Way more people have tried to help me, Jon,
乔恩 试图帮助我的人
than have harmed me.
远比伤害我人多
The harm just seems to leave the deeper mark.
但似乎伤害留下的印记更深
Anyway, uh, I've always felt such guilt
总之 我觉得别人
that others were wasting their lives on me,
在我身上花费时间让我很愧疚
that I was a waste, that I was unworthy.
我是个废物 不值得他们帮我
But last night, I...
但昨晚 我
I didn't feel that guilt, or that I was a waste.
我不觉得愧疚 也不觉得自己是个废物
I didn't necessarily feel, uh, uh, worthiness,
我没有感受到价值观
but I did feel a kind of
但是我确实有种
responsibility, I guess.
责任感吧
At least a...a desire to try
至少是种想去尝试
and not let you all down.
不想让你们失望的渴望
And then I felt the smallest flicker of...
然后我感到了一种微弱的
not wanting to let myself down, you know?
不想让我自己失望的感觉
Because somewhere in all this,
因为这么长时间里
I've managed at times
有什么东西
to fight for myself for some reason,
让我终究没有放弃为自己抗争
to fight for my life for some reason.
为我的生命抗争
And I...
让我
survived for some reason.
最终坚持了下来
And here I am, still, for some reason.
而现在我在这里 也是有原因的
And me not knowing that reason
哪怕我还不明白它是什么
doesn't diminish it or invalidate it
并不代表它不重要
or disprove its existence.
或者不存在
And that's what I'm going with today, Mr. Stern.
这就是我今天想说的 斯特恩先生
No promises beyond that.
除此之外 别无承诺
Words to live by, Mr. Holden, for today.
人生箴言 霍顿先生 至少今天如此
Double dee?
小丹
Don't play hard to get now.
别不理我啊
For real, Dee, you gonna do me that way?
小丹 真不理我啊
What?
怎么了
You ever dream of being somewhere else?
你有没有希望过自己不在这里
No.
没有
Yeah, you do.
你明明就有
It's fruitless.
徒劳而已
Says who?
谁说的
It's not real.
不现实
And this place is?
这里就现实吗
Yes.
是的
How you know if this is real,
你怎么知道这里就是现实
and what you dream ain't?
梦想就不现实
Because who would dream up something like this?
因为没人会梦想来这里
A madman would...
疯子就会
a certain Dee Holden.
某个小丹·霍顿
All I'm saying.
随便说说
Sometimes I dream I'm in a car.
有时我幻想自己在一辆车里
What kind?
什么车
An old caddy.
老卡迪
I like that.
我喜欢
Who you riding with?
和谁一起
Doesn't matter. Come on, man!
不重要 说吧 伙计
The Kerwin Whitman.
传说中的科尔文·惠特曼
Now we're talking.
这才对嘛
Where are we?
我们在哪
Could be anywhere.
在哪都行
How 'bout New York city?
纽约怎么样
Done.
行
Hell, yeah.
太棒啦
Who driving?
谁开车
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表