剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, maybe so. I wouldn't.
打一个吧 不要打
Why not?
为什么
Don't want to let him see us sweat.
不想让他看到我们在流汗
I don't think we're sweating.
可我们没流汗啊
Psychologically.
我是指紧张
I talked to my gal at Kathy Kitt's realty,
我问了凯茜·基特地♥产♥公♥司♥的朋友
On the down low.
谨慎起见
She ran some numbers for us. What does that mean?
她帮我们算了算 什么意思
What does what mean? Ran some numbers.
你是指什么 "算了算"
Oh, it's just how they get a ballpark figure
他们就是大概估计一下
of a, you know, fair offer.
买♥♥方的出价是否合理
Get comparables and whatnot.
做一下类比什么的
I understand the colloquial meaning attached to it.
我知道这个术语是什么意思
I just don't know why.
我就是不理解
Why they say "Ran the numbers."
为什么他们要"算一算"
Sounds like someone trained digits to do parlor tricks.
听着好像有人要在数字上做手脚
I just think it's a dumb expression.
我只是觉得这个表达挺蠢的
That's all.
仅此而已
Okay.
好的
Well, anyway, the point is,
总之 重点在于
Gilda at kathy kitt's realty thinks
凯茜·基特地♥产♥公♥司♥的吉尔达认为
that if Mr. Childers is representing
如果奇尔德斯先生代表的是
some big retail chain, then we can get...
某大型连锁店 那么我们能得到...
The person can get for a property at this location
那么取得此处产权的人能享受到
with a high visibility and the density traffic flow projections,
黄金地段且预计会有很大的客流量
on the high end, up to 500k.
往高了说 能值五十万
A half-million dollars? In Paulie?
五十万 在波利吗
It's what Gilda said, dad.
吉尔达是这么说的 老爸
I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves yet.
我觉得咱们暂且不要先入为主
We're not getting ahead of ourselves, Janet.
这不是先入为主 珍妮特
These guys, they come down here
他们这些人来跟我们谈
and they think they're dealing with a bunch of hayseeds,
他们以为我们都是些乡巴佬
Try to lowball you.
会故意压价
They need to know that we know what they know.
我们得让他们明白 我们知道他们的套路
Hello?
喂
Oh, Hi, Mr. Childers.
奇尔德斯先生
Right. Bob.
好 鲍勃
What? You're kidding me.
什么 你没开玩笑吧
Well, that's ironic.
这太讽刺了
Don't we need dogs or somethin'?
我们不需要带条狗吗
That's for quail. We'll be all right.
打鹌鹑才需要 我们不用
I'm rooting for the birds, in case you were wonderin'.
我觉得打鸟挺好 不要好奇
Rather get your dead animal in a sealed package?
难道你还要把死掉的动物密封包装吗
Headless, too, if possible.
如果可以的话 没头的也算
It is nice out here.
这里真好
Just bein'.
身处在这样的环境
What was that?
那是什么
Might be a deer ruttin'.
可能是只发♥情♥的鹿
Little early, but...
现在发♥情♥有点早 不过...
You are not gonna shoot a deer, are you?
你难道要打鹿吗
It's not deer hunting season yet.
还没到猎捕鹿的季节
Not with guns, anyway.
即使猎捕也不用枪
Hatchets?
短斧吗
We don't have to shoot anything.
我们什么也不用打
We can just be.
待在这就好
My dad liked to hunt.
我爸曾经也喜欢打猎
Mr. Lester?
莱斯特先生吗
Yes.
没错
Mr. Lester.
莱斯特先生
Daniel went with him one time.
丹尼尔跟他去过一次
After they got back,
回来之后
he locked himself into his room for like a day.
他把自己锁在房♥里一天
Well, hunting's not for everybody.
打猎并不适合所有人
Why'd y'all get a divorce?
你们怎么离婚的
Whoa, just gonna jump right in, are ya?
这么直接啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want.
如果你不愿意的话 也可以不说
No, uh...
不
Cynthia probably would say i was too stubborn, set in my ways.
辛西娅很可能会说我太倔 固执己见
Were you?
你是吗
I didn't think so at the time.
我当时不这么认为
Just thought I liked things the way I liked 'em.
只觉得想照自己的方式来表达情感
I can see a little of that.
看得出来
Her current husband doesn't seem to mind...deferring, I guess.
她现在的丈夫似乎不介意顺着她吧
Can't you both defer?
你们俩不能彼此包容吗
Not at the same time.
反正当时不行
Well, no shit, Billy.
不是吧 比利
Sure, you can take turns as long
只要妥协的一方不记仇
as the one deferring doesn't hold it against you later.
两个人当然可以轮着来
Mom always seemed to know
老妈似乎很擅长
when to give up the battle to win the war.
以退为进 取得胜利
And your dad couldn't do that sometimes, too?
你♥爸♥有时也不肯让步吗
Not really his strong suit.
确实不是他的长项
So you're looking for your mama?
你想找你妈那样的人
I'm not necessarily looking for anybody.
我不需要找任何人
Hey, that makes two of us.
彼此彼此
Something we can agree on, then.
终于有我俩意见一致的事了
You want to hunt today or just be?
你今天想打猎还是待着
I'll defer to you, Mr. Harris.
随你 哈里斯先生
All right, Miss Holden.
好吧 霍顿小姐
All right, I'm making an executive decision here.
听着 我要去做一项决策
Okay. I got to go.
好 我要走了
Just make sure you lock the front door on your way out.
离开时记得锁前门
No problem.
没问题
And text me when you're gone.
走了之后给我发短♥信♥
Got it.
明白
And no photos.
不能拍照
Really, Rick?
不是吧 里克
Hey, we had somebody steal
有人从他的观光车上
the man's dirty underwear off his tour bus one time.
偷过他穿过的内♥裤♥
Well, that's just wrong.
确实不好
You're tellin' me.
你还说呢
I think it was a dude, too.
好像也是个男的
Sheriff Pickens.
皮金斯警长
Jon Stern here.
我是乔恩·斯特恩
I'm sorry to just show up at your house,
很抱歉这么冒昧来访
but you haven't returned my calls,
但你没回我电♥话♥
and I thought perhaps you might agree to see me in person.
我想你或许愿意当面见我
Answer a few pressing questions.
回答几个紧急问题
I'll just be in my car if you feel like talking.
你要愿意谈了 我在车上等着的
You're in luck. We're able to patch it.
你走运了 我们可以补
That is fortunate.
真是幸运
I'd try to sell you a brand-new tire if it wasn't a rental.
如果不是租的车 我会卖♥♥你个全新轮胎
Well, I won't hold you in suspense any longer.
我不想再吊你们的胃口
I represent a national pharmacy chain,
我代表一个国家连锁药店
and they are prepared to make an offer on your property.
他们打算购买♥♥你们的地♥产♥
Now, does that include inventory?
包括店铺吗
Uh, well, the offer would take the inventory into consideration,
出价时会考虑到店铺的因素
But my client would not purchase it.
但我的客户不打算收♥购♥店铺
We estimate... what now?
我们估价... 你说什么
You could disperse or retain, uh, what's inside the property
房♥屋内的东西 你们可以处理掉或保留
as you saw fit.
随便你们
So, we would still own the tires and the equipment,
这么说 这些轮胎和设备仍归我们
Just not the building where we keep them?
除了存放的房♥屋
Correct, sir.
没错 先生
So, what's the offer, Bob?
那出价多少 鲍勃
Oh. Well, as I was saying, Ms. Holden,
如我所说 霍顿女士
We are prepared to make an offer on your property.
我们准备出价购买♥♥你们的地♥产♥
Now, if you accept the offer,
如果你接受这个价
it will be one of three properties
这块地就是我们考虑的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表