剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Come on. You know why not.
得了吧 你知道原因的
Because I don't feel like I deserve it.
因为我觉得我没资格
I-is that the answer you wanna hear?
这就是你想听到的答案吗
Deserve what? A life?
什么没资格 人生吗
I didn't think it would end this way.
我没想过结果是这样
That you'd get out?
你没想到自己能出狱
Alive.
能活着
No.
没想过
Then that's what you've got to decide,
那这就是你要做的决定
whether you deserve a life or not, out here,
你经历了这么多
after all you've been through.
经历了那那么多惩罚 磨难
After all that punishment, after all that suffering,
你是否还有资格重获人生
your one life.
你唯一一次的人生
Do you deserve to live it?
你有资格获得吗
And just because you don't remember or know for sure
而且你不记得或者不确定
whether you killed that girl or not,
自己是否真的杀了那个女孩
that doesn't mean you did it either.
也不意味着你就真的杀了
Right?
对吧
Maybe you oughta lean the other way for a while,
或许你应该让自己相信另一种情况了
that you didn't do it.
那就是你没有杀她
But if I lean that way, it -- it means...
但如果我那么想 就意味着...
Means what?
意味着什么
That I'm just making a decision.
意味着我做了决定
Okay.
好吧
What else can you do? Not make a decision?
不然你能做什么 不做决定吗
And isn't that the same thing?
这不是一回事吗
And didn't you already make a decision the other way?
难道你不是已经做了另一种决定吗
This may sound hokey as shit, but...
这听起来可能很矫情
you gotta figure out some way to love yourself.
可你要找到一种爱自己的方式
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
I-I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm not always like that.
我不是一直都那样
We're emotional beings. It happens.
我们都是情感动物 正常
I-I don't know if you still need help with things.
不知道你是否还需要帮忙
Uh, or if it's too late, which I understand.
要是太晚了 我也理解
It's never too late.
永远都不晚
I'm, uh...
我...
I was in prison
我坐过牢
for a, you know, a pretty long time, actually.
时间还挺长
And I, uh,
我...
I haven't been out very long, really, you know,
算算时间的话
in -- in the context of time.
我出来还没多久
And I-I don't know many people out here.
在外面认识的人不多
I just needed to state that, I guess.
我觉得要跟你说清楚
I was in a sorority once
我加过一个姐妹会
and I don't feel too good about that,
感觉不是太好
but...here we are.
但也过来了
I'm Daniel.
我叫丹尼尔
My name.
我的名字
Hello, Daniel. I'm Chloe.
你好丹尼尔 我叫克洛伊
Well, that didn't help.
这牌没什么用
Which means it did.
那就是好事
Playing Tonk.
我们在玩通克牌
Is that right?
是吗
No, you did'nt.
不是吧
Yes, I did.
没错
You ever play Tonk, Dan?
你玩过通克牌吗 丹
No. Never.
没有
That's cool.
没事
Oh, man.
见鬼
Looks saucy.
挺激♥情♥的
Get that way sometimes.
有时候是的
You need to save some of that luck for your job hunt, dill Pickle.
你得给你找工作攒点人品 皮可
Okay.
好吧
You funny.
你真逗
You wanna play, Dan?
想玩吗 丹
Maybe I'll just watch.
我看看就行了
Okay.
好
Well, that ain't no fun.
那有什么意思
Come on, get on in here. We'll walk you through it.
过来坐 我们教你
Okay. Sure.
好
Can't be too hard.
不难的
Otherwise, Tyrus wouldn't be playing.
不然泰瑞斯也不会玩
You gonna be like that, old man?
一定要这么说吗 老东西
Just telling the truth. Here we go.
说实话而已 开始吧
I'm gonna deal out five cards to each of us.
每个人发五张牌
Okay.
好
Draw.
抓牌
You ever play any kind of cards, Dan?
你玩过其他的牌吗 丹
A-a long time ago.
很久以前了
My sister and I would -- would -- would play with my father.
我妹和我会跟我爸一起玩
Oh, that's cool.
挺好的
What kind of game you play?
你们玩的哪种
It was Rummy. We -- we played Rummy.
我们玩拉米牌
Well, shoot. You'll pick this up in no time.
那你马上就能学会了
Sure, it's a lot like Rummy.
这和拉米牌很像
I'll tell you what, let's play an open hand.
这样吧 我们先玩把明牌
Slam down. We'll explain it. Okay.
亮牌 我们给你解释 好
So all these face cards, they're worth 10.
这些带人头的牌算十点
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表