剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Okay. Can you think about it out loud with me right now?
好吧 你能现在就和我探讨一下吗
No. That's not the same thing.
不 这不是一♥码♥事
Okay, let's try this approach.
好吧 要不这么办
After you have thought about it
等你自己
for a period of time with yourself,
花时间想好之后
would you mind discussing what you've thought about with me
你能不能赶在他们撤回报价之前
before they rescind the offer?
先和我商量下你思考的结果
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
Great.
好极了
I'll be on standby.
我等着你的答复
Come on in.
快进来
I made muffins.
我做了松饼
That right?
是吗
Do you want one?
你想来一个吗
No, I'm fine, thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
Fresh and hot.
新鲜出炉的
Sure. Okay.
好啊 当然
Is it weird being here?
来这儿感觉奇怪吗
Little bit.
有点
Remember that big ol' picture we used to have up here?
还记得以前这里挂的那张巨幅照片吗
I do.
记得
Kind of show-offy, wasn't it?
有点太浮夸了 不是吗
Picture of ourselves that big.
那么大一张我们自己的照片
I don't know.
我说不好
It was then.
当时情况不一样
It was tacky.
真是俗气
Stupid.
愚蠢
Want butter?
要黄油吗
Not really.
不了
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you always liked butter.
我以为你喜欢黄油呢
Butter's fine, then.
那就要吧
You sure? I've got plenty of muffins.
确定吗 我这还有好多松饼呢
Either way.
都行
Is everything all right?
情况都还好吧
They made an offer on the store.
他们要买♥♥店铺了
Oh, really?
是吗
Dad said Mr. Childers, or Bob,
老爸说奇尔德斯先生 又叫鲍勃
called Janet last night and made it official.
昨晚打给珍妮特敲定了此事
Ain't that somethin'?
这也算件大事吧
Well, what are y'all gonna do?
那你们以后怎么办
Ain't no "Me" in that y'all.
"你们"里面可不包括我
They're not gonna make a decision without considering you.
他们不可能没考虑你就做决定
You grilled anything since I left?
我走之后你烤过东西吗
Not yet, no.
还没
What are we doing, Tawney?
我们在做什么呢 托妮
What do you mean?
什么意思
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
Figuring things out, aren't we?
在理清事情 不是吗
What things?
什么事情
Our lives.
我们的生活
Don't we have some things already figured out?
我们不是已经理清一些事了吗
If we're being honest.
如果诚实回答的话
Some things. Not everything.
有些事吧 也不是全部
I don't want to corner you, Tawney.
我不想逼你 托妮
Hem you in, put you on the spot anymore.
我也不想再限制你 让你为难
I really don't. I... I don't like the way it makes me feel.
真的不想 我不喜欢这种感觉
About myself.
对我自己的感觉
So I'm gonna make it easy for you here.
所以我打算让你轻松点
So you don't have to be the bad guy.
你就不用当坏人了
I know you don't like being the bad guy.
我知道你不喜欢当坏人
I'm gonna propose something to you.
我打算提出一个建议
Okay.
好
How 'bout we get a divorce?
我们离婚如何
Does that sound good?
听着不错吧
I'll tell you what. I'll make it even easier for you.
这样吧 让你更轻松一点
I'd like to get divorced, Tawney.
是我想离婚 托妮
Would you grant that for me?
你同意吗
Are you...are you sure, Teddy?
你确定吗 小泰
It's gonna be okay, Tawney.
没事的 托妮
Just...
只是
Yes.
好
You may have a divorce, Teddy.
我同意离婚 小泰
See?
看吧
Piece of cake.
多简单
Kind of got to get back to work.
我是时候回去工作了
I understand.
我明白
I'll see ya later.
再见
Yeah. See ya later.
再见
Anyway, my daughter doesn't want to have
总之我女儿现在
anything to do with me right now, and I can't force it.
不想跟我有一点瓜葛 我也没法强求
Teenage girls, man.
青春期少女啊 老兄
That's hard, Nate. It is.
确实很难 内特
But you just got to be patient.
但你一定要有耐心
Right? Right.
对吗 对
Can't go back and undo what's done...
往者不可谏
But you can go forward and do what's right.
来者犹可追
Do what's right, y'all.
做正确的事 诸位
Right, Dan?
是吧 丹
That's right, Avery.
没错 埃弗里
Family, family.
家人 家人
You got some of that coming your way, right?
有家人要来看你 是吧
Saw that on the visitors list.
我看到访客名单上有
You excited? You sweatin' it?
兴奋吗 还是紧张
You seem bothered.
你似乎有点心烦
About them coming, or...?
因为他们要来 还是...
Sure.
当然
All right, now. What's going on here?
好了 这是怎么回事
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
Y'all be cool.
你们冷静点
How did we get here?
怎么回事
Ask him.
问他
This dude's a nut.
这哥们儿疯了
Now, come on. Put it back in y'all's pants now.
拜托 大家冷静点 别赌气了
That's his problem, actually.
其实是他的问题
You know, you're a little bitch.
你知道吗 你真是个小贱♥人♥
I'm a what? Manny!
我是什么 曼尼
A bitch. Manny!
贱♥人♥ 曼尼
Daniel, be cool.
丹尼尔 冷静
Dude's mad I jerk off.
这哥们儿气我撸管
Believe that?
你们信吗
I asked you not to do that in front of me.
我跟你说过别在我面前干那事
I asked you!
我说过
I thought he was asleep.
我以为他睡着了
I won't ask you again.
我不会再说第二遍
Yeah? Meaning what?
是吗 什么意思
It might be nothing to you.
或许对你无所谓
It's something to me.
对我却是大事
It bothers me.
让我心烦
You have no idea how much.
你完全不了解对我的影响
Yeah.
是啊
Me beatin' off is something now. Okay.
如今我撸管也成了大事呢 好吧
Ain't about doing it.
问题不是你做了
It's when and... and where.
而是什么时候在哪做
It's about respect, Manny.
问题在于尊重 曼尼
Respect for your roommate.
尊重你的室友
Respect for people in this house.
尊重这个屋檐下的人
Look, if you don't show respect in here,
如果你在家里都不放尊重些
You won't do it out there.
你在外面也不会尊重别人
I thought the dude was asleep.
我以为他睡着了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表