剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
But I think it's a better location
但我觉得这里
than that last placed we looked at.
比我们之前看的那个地方更好
We could just pay rent here till a better one comes along.
我们可以先付租金 找到更好的地方再说
We?
我们
I can help you with that for a little while.
我可以暂时帮你一把
You know?
明白吗
This location doesn't exactly set one up for success.
这里感觉不会有什么生意
It's just temporary, son.
这只是暂时的 儿子
Dad, you're not responsible for me anymore.
爸 你不必对我负责了
Do you know that?
你明白吗
Yeah, I know that.
我明白
I mean, I -- I'd love to say yes to this place
我想买♥♥下这个地方
or -- or some other place.
或者其他地方
I'd love to say, "Hell, yes, let's do it."
我愿意说"好啊 那就租了"
For you, dad.
这都是为了你 爸
I'd love to say that for you.
我愿意为你这么说
It's not for me, son.
这不是为了我 儿子
But I'm not responsible for you anymore either.
但我也不必对你负责了
I don't want you to be.
我也不想你那样做
And I think the main reason I went to work with you,
我想和你一起工作或是为你工作
or for you,
主要是因为
was so I could still, in some way,
这样我就能在某种程度上
try and look after you.
试着照顾你
You know?
你明白吗
Like I tried to after mom left.
就像老妈离开后我做的那样
But then I started to resent you for it.
但后来我却因此而记恨你
I didn't treat you great,
我没好好照顾你
which made me feel like shit for acting that way.
这让我感觉那样做很糟糕
But do I mean, do I want to be here or --
我真的想留在这儿
or some other place 10 or 20 years from now selling tires?
或是其他地方再卖♥♥十年二十年轮胎吗
I have no idea. I really don't.
我不知道 我真不知道
I'm -- I have no idea what I want to do with my life, dad.
我不知道我到底想过怎样的生活 老爸
But I really appreciate you trying, you know?
但我真的很感激你的付出
I really do.
真的
And I want you to hear that.
我希望你亲耳听到
I know you did the best you could
我知道你已经尽力了
or you'd have done better.
否则你会做得更好
Okay.
好吧
Why did he want to meet here?
他为什么想在这里见面
No idea.
不知道
He said he wanted to see you. I asked where.
他说他想见你 我问在哪儿
He said, "What about the roller skating rink?"
他说 "你觉得旱冰场怎么样"
What the hell am I doing here is the real question.
他为什么要见我 真是纳闷
Maybe you don't need to know that yet.
也许你不用弄清为什么
What in the world?
搞什么
Have a seat.
坐吧
Hello, Amantha.
你好 阿曼莎
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
For what?
为什么
For hurting your brother.
因为我伤害了你哥
You almost killed him, Bobby.
你差点杀了他 鲍比
I thought he killed my sister.
我以为他杀了我姐
That's all I've been told since I was 12.
我十二岁起 别人就这样告诉我
And now?
现在呢
I don't believe anything they say.
他们说什么我都不信了
Well, good for you.
好样的
You shouldn't be able to do that to somebody
你对我哥做了那种事
without paying for it.
就该付出代价
It's not right.
太没天理了
I know it's not.
我知道
Are we done?
可以了吗
My mother wanted your mother to have this.
我妈想把这个给你母亲
You don't believe in the U.S. Mail?
信不过美国邮政吗
I am not gonna forgive you, Bobby,
鲍比 我不会原谅你
for what you did to my brother,
对我哥做的事
any more than you forgave my brother
就像你不会原谅我哥
for what he didn't do to your sister.
对你姐做那种事 尽管他并没有
I understand.
我明白
Do you now?
是吗
I think I actually do.
我真的明白了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, there.
你好啊
You've created such beauty here.
你把这里弄得很好看
I mean, it was just a box, wasn't it?
这里只是个箱子 不是吗
A big box.
一个大箱子
How'd it go?
心理治疗怎么样
The theory is you, uh, go over and over it
理论来说是让你不断重复回忆
until you become bored with it.
直到变得厌倦
Not there yet?
还没厌倦呢
No.
没有
I'm proud of you.
以你为傲
Appreciate the pride.
非常感谢
You're tougher than you think, buddy.
你比自己以为的要坚强 伙计
And you are not as tough as you act, lady.
而你没自己表现的那么强硬 女士
That stays between us.
这是我们的小秘密
I'm not seeing a lot of packing around here.
你打包的行李呢
I thought I would finish my book first.
我想着先把书看完
Your thousand-page book?
上千页的书
838.
838页
Okay.
好吧
I am a better leaver than a packer.
相比于打包 我更擅长离去
So, what are you taking?
那么你打算带些什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
A U-Haul trailer's worth, dealer's choice.
搬家拖车的价 交易商都这么选择
Art? No, he stays.
艺术呢 不 他留下
Paintings?
画作呢
Most of it, I'll leave for the new occupant.
大部分 我会留给新住户
It's kinda the lofty tradition around here.
那是这里的高尚传统
That's why there's so much of it.
所以这里才有那么多
Can I just pack one box?
我能打包一箱吗
No, no, no, no. Just... just one item.
不 不 就...就一件
One item you would like to see in your new room in Ohio land.
一件你会很想在俄亥俄州看到的物品
Not my sister.
不是我姐
That is not an item. That's a not not person.
她不是物品 她是人
No, it stays.
不 那个留下
Maybe.
或许吧
Okay, sure.
好吧 当然
It needs to be wrapped.
该包上纸
Do I have to help you?
要我帮忙吗
Probably at some point.
大概会需要的
But not now.
但现在不用
Enjoy your book.
好好看书吧
What's wrong with flour sifters?
粉筛出什么问题了吗
Nothing, mother. It's just supply and demand.
没问题 母亲 只是供给需求而已
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Good lord.
老天
There's so much less.
真是...少多了
I sold my bike today.
我今天把自行车卖♥♥了
Well, Jared and I did.
其实是杰瑞德和我一起
Good for y'all.
干得好
Do you want your Legos?
你还要乐高吗
What?
什么
I don't know. Maybe.
我也不知道 或许吧
Do I have to decide right now?
要现在就做决定吗
There's no rush.
不用急
I was just gonna take a few bags to Goodwill tomorrow,
我只是打算明天拿几包去二手店
so I was just wondering.
所以我就问一下
Goodwill? Look, they're too beat up to eBay.
二手店 这些太破了 易趣上卖♥♥不掉
Pretty much the only thing people want
感觉人们只想要
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表