剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Teddy.
小泰
Jared said you was on a bit of a tear.
杰瑞德说你有点难过
Has to be done every 35 years or so, I guess.
大概每过35年都要这么来一次吧
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm doing all right.
我挺好
That's good.
不错啊
Tawney said she, uh, told you about...
托妮说她跟你说了
about our, um...
说了我们
She did.
她说了
I'm sorry, Teddy.
我很遗憾 小泰
Hey, what's with the limp?
怎么一瘸一拐的
Hunting accident.
打猎受伤了
I need to go and tell dad.
我得去跟老爸说
It's not fair for you to have to sit on this.
不能一直让你替我们瞒着
I'm okay.
我没事
If somebody else finds out, though, you know?
那如果别人知道了呢
I just gotta go on and do it.
我要过去说
Get it over with.
早说早完事
He's in the backyard, mulching.
他在后院给种的东西护根
Do you mind being back there with us?
你介意陪着一起吗
I think it might help.
我觉得会有好处
If you want me to.
如果你想的话
I do.
我想
Okay.
好
Look who showed up.
看看谁来了
Hey, dad.
老爸
Just mulching a little bit.
我在给植物护根
I see that. Looking good out here.
我看到了 看起来不错啊
Not like when you cut trees back.
跟你修剪树枝的时候不一样
Don't think time of year matters with mulch,
我觉得什么时候护根都行
though I'm sure some TV guy would tell me different.
不过电视上肯定不这么说
Well, I need to do some of that myself,
这么一想
now that I think about it.
我自己也要干呢
Well, if I got any left, you're welcome to it.
如果我有剩下的 你尽管拿
I'm sure we got plenty at the house.
家里肯定还有很多
So, what brings you by?
你来干什么
I need to tell you something, dad.
我得跟你说点事 老爸
Oh, yeah?
是吗
There's no good time to do it, really.
这事就没有合适的时机来说
I thought I'd wait until after we got
我本想等到
everything with the store settled, but...
我们把店里的事都弄完后
Anyway, dad,
总之 老爸
see, uh, thing is...
是这样
Well, go on and tell me, if you're gonna tell me.
想说就直接说吧
Me and Tawney, uh, you know,
我和托妮
we've been seeing this lady therapist off and on.
我们时不时会去看那个女心理医生
And it's been helping. It really has.
很有用 真的很有用
And she's very good at what she does.
她很厉害
You know, empathetic and stuff.
同理心什么的
And I think we've both grown from it.
我们都收获很多
I know we have, in fact.
确实有所收获
But...
但是
It's not gonna work out for us, dad.
我们这样下去不行的 爸
And we gave her a good try, I tell you that.
我们给她机会了
I mean, we tried just about as hard as one can.
我们真的很努力了
And I feel good about that.
我觉得这样很好
But we're getting a divorce, dad.
但我们要离婚了 爸
We love each other, that'll always be.
我们互相爱着彼此 以后也会这样
And she's still family far as I'm concerned.
对我来说她还是家人
But that's just the way it is.
但只能这样了
I kind of figured that was it.
我猜到了
You don't hear a lot of times about couples
没听说过有多少情侣
coming back together after they separate.
分居之后还能复合的
I guess you don't.
确实
We love you, of course.
我们爱你 毫无疑问
Both of you.
爱你们
We'll support you the best we can.
我们会尽最大可能支持你
I appreciate that, dad.
我很感激 爸
And it's probably not a good idea to be alone too much right now.
而且现在总一个人待着应该会不好受
So, of course, you can come over here any time you want.
所以你可以随时过来
I mean, if it's all right with your mother.
如果你妈愿意的话
Absolutely.
当然
Any time, Teddy. We're counting on it.
小泰 任何时候你都可以来
I'll heed your advice. Thank you, dad.
我会谨记你的建议 谢谢爸
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
我要去清理一下
I meant Janet.
我刚才说的是珍妮特
Thank you for saving money today at Thrifty Town.
感谢你今天在平价商店购物省钱
Got any trash?
有垃圾吗
'bout half full.
半桶吧
I'll take it.
我来收
Amantha.
阿曼莎
Jenny.
珍妮
I'm sorry I missed you at the Mcguires' shindig.
麦圭尔的庆生会上没见到你 我很遗憾
You missed a blow out. Capri-suns and a bounce house.
你错过了大场面 卡普利酒和弹跳屋
Billy said it was quite the event.
比利说那是场盛宴
Well, Mr. Billy was right.
比利先生说得没错
Of course, Natalie always did have
当然了 娜塔莉小时候的
the biggest birthday parties when she was a kid.
生日宴会就最隆重
And the tradition continues.
传统延续至今
That's right.
没错
I forgot about her birthday events.
我都忘了她那些生日宴会
I would always come home from those so depressed.
每次从她的生日宴会回家 我都情绪低落
Yeah, or pissed off.
是啊 或者气坏了
"Mama, why can't I have a juggler
"妈妈 我怎么不能像娜塔莉那样
at my birthday party like Natalie does?"
生日宴会上请玩杂耍的呢"
That's right, she had a juggler that one time.
没错 那次她生日宴会上有玩杂耍的
Serious B.O., too. That was because of the polyester costume.
汗臭味也够重的 那是因为聚酯戏服
Polyester and juggling?
聚酯戏服配杂耍
That's a terrible combo.
还真是糟糕的组合
I'm so sorry, Jenny.
我很抱歉 珍妮
There's no reason to be sorry, Amantha.
没什么好抱歉的 阿曼莎
Except for still being so pretty.
除了你依然美貌动人之外
I missed you for like a year after I quit talking to you.
跟你切断联♥系♥后那一年 我都很想你
It hurt my feelings, Amantha.
我很受伤 阿曼莎
Terribly. I won't say it didn't.
非常受伤 我无法说不伤心
But mama said you were trying the best way you knew how
不过我老妈说你是用自己知道的最好的方式
to deal with a terrible tragedy
去摆脱一场可怕的悲剧
and for me not to take it personally.
让我别太介怀
Which eventually, I didn't.
最终我没有介怀
God, I miss your mama.
我真想你妈
She's available if you need some bossing around some time.
如果你想被呼来喝去 她随时奉陪
So, were you surprised to hear
那你听说我在平价商店上班时
that I was working at Thrifty Town?
觉得惊讶吗
Surprised? I fainted.
惊讶 直接晕倒
Seriously, when I came to, I asked why I fainted.
真的 我醒了以后问自己怎么晕过去的
When they told me a second time, I fainted again.
大家又跟我说了一遍 我又晕了过去
You haven't drowned in there, have you?
你没溺死在里面吧
Still soaking.
还泡澡呢
You'll get all wrinkly.
你会泡得浑身起皱的
I'm already wrinkly.
我已经浑身是皱了
Want me to scrub your back?
要我帮你擦背吗
I don't mind.
我不介意
I guess.
好吧
That's the one area you can't reach yourself, isn't it?
这块地方你够不到吧
Nope.
对
Feel good?
舒服吗
It does.
舒服
I love you, Ted.
我爱你 泰德
I love you, too, Janet.
我也爱你 珍妮特
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表