剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It was lukewarm.
是微热的
The shower?
淋浴吗
Yes.
是的
But I would always focus on the warm instead of the luke.
但我总是把注意力集中在"热"上
It was, um...
因为...
It was what?
因为什么
My refuge.
因为那是我的避难所
How long has the water been on on this day, Daniel?
当天的热水能供应多久 丹尼尔
Oh, you only have five minutes and then the water
热水只给五分钟
automatically shuts off,
然后就会自动关闭
so I would try not to think of the time or where I was.
所以我洗的时候尽量抛开时间和空间的概念
What's happening now?
怎么了
I thought it was the guards at first.
起初我以为是警卫
But they sounded different somehow.
可他们的声音却不一样
It was like I knew before I knew.
就好像我潜意思就知道一样
Try to stay focused on the event, the experience,
把注意力集中到那件事上 当时的经过
what you feel, what you see, what you hear in the moment.
你的内心感觉 你此刻所看到和听到的事物上
Footsteps. I hear footsteps.
脚步声 我听到了脚步声
Almost as I turn around,
就在我刚要转身的时候
somebody hits me in the back of the head.
有人打中了我的后脑勺
Do you see him?
看到是谁了吗
Now I do. I see all of them.
看到了 都看到了
How many?
一共几个人
Five.
五个
Do you know them?
你认识他们吗
Four of them... I knew four of them.
认识四个...我认识其中四个
One was executed when I was still inside.
其中一个在我服刑时被处决了
And one was...
还有一个...
One lived right beside me for more than a decade.
他是我邻屋十多年的狱友
I know it's difficult,
我知道这对你很难
but try to stay in the present tense.
但请尽量用现在时来陈述
I try to hit him in the face, but I-I-I can't reach him
我想打他的脸 可是我够不到
because somebody's kicking my legs out from under me.
因为有人在下面踢我的腿 我跌倒了
I'm on the ground now, and it...
我趴在地上 感觉...
feels like I'm going to sleep.
马上就要睡着了
To sleep?
进入梦乡
Someone's cutting off the blood supply to my brain
我的大脑供血不足了
and then...darkness.
然后就是...一片黑暗
When I come to, there's... there's something in my mouth.
我醒来的时候 嘴里塞着东西
Something?
塞着东西
A rag... a dirty washrag.
一块抹布...一块脏抹布
It tastes of soap and chlorine and... and me.
上面全是肥皂 氯和我身上的味道
What are you experiencing?
你有什么感觉
Pressure on my neck.
有人压着我的脖子
Someone has their,
有人用脚
their foot on my neck and on my back.
踩住了我的脖子和后背
They're pulling my legs apart.
我的双腿被他们分开
I can't move. I can't fight.
我动不了 不能反抗
I can't scream.
也叫不出声来
And now there's this weight on top of me, crushing me.
这会有人压在我的身上 撞击着我
It's... it's difficult to breathe.
根本...无法呼吸
And then...
紧接着...
It starts.
又开始了
You pray that they will kill you,
我多么希望他们能杀死我
that there will be mercy bestowed upon you
希望他们能发发慈悲
by the merciless.
给我来个痛快的
The water is shut off. My five minutes are up.
水停了 我的五分钟结束了
Now I hear everything.
我的听力又恢复了
What do you hear?
你听到了什么
Grunting and... and... and laughing
嘟囔声...还有笑声
and, uh, encouragement.
还有加油声
Encouragement?
加油声
Someone giving another encouragement
一个给另一个打气
like a sports team.
仿佛这是场体育比赛
"Get it, boy, get it. Get some of that."
"用力 宝贝 快用力"
Now someone is whining.
有人开始抱怨
"Why do I have to go last?"
"为什么最后才轮到我"
"Shut up, asshole, or you'll be next."
"闭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 不然下一个就是你"
Now the weight has been lifted.
压在我身上的人走开了
I can breathe again.
我又能呼吸了
But then...
可是...
Someone spreads me apart again and spits into me.
我的双腿又被人分开 他还吐了口水
And then the weight again on top of me.
然后又有人压在了我的身上
What is it? What's happening?
为什么 发生了什么
I hear it first.
一开始我只听到了声音
Hear what?
什么声音
I open my eye,
我睁开眼睛
the one not pressed into the floor.
没贴在地上的那只眼睛
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Up above, there's this... this spigot.
上面有个水龙头
Drops from the spigot coming down.
里面的水珠滴落下来
They catch the light just... just so...
水珠上闪着光亮
They almost look like diamonds falling from the sky.
仿佛从天而降的钻石
They're so close.
那么近
I struggle to move my head...
我拼命想挪动脑袋...
just an inch.
哪怕一英寸
With all my might, less than an inch.
用尽全力只为挪动一点
There. Right there.
那里 就是那里
The drops.
那些水珠
They now fall into my open eye.
都落入了我的眼睛
Blessed drops...
神圣的水珠
And I wait for the next,
于是我等待着下一滴
and the next, and the next.
就这样一直等待着
That's all I see now,
那就是我看到的一切
all I hear,
听到的一切
all I feel.
感受到的一切
Nothing else is real.
其余一切都不是真实的
How much?
值多少钱
Uh, what is it?
那是什么
My grandmother's...your great-grandmother's...
我祖母...你曾祖母的
flour sifter.
筛粉机
Okay.
好吧
Do you remember her name?
你还记得她的名字吗
Which side of the family?
是谁家那边的亲戚
Matthew's. Margaret?
马修的 玛格丽特
That's your dad's first wife's name.
那是你父亲第一任妻子的名字
Can't they both be Margaret?
她们不能都叫玛格丽特吗
They can, but they're not.
可以 但并不是这样
Uh, Tamika.
塔米卡
No. Harriet.
不 是哈丽特
She should have considered Tamika.
她该考虑一下塔米卡的
This sifter's like 100 years old.
这个筛粉器得有一百年了吧
Okay. Let me do some research.
好吧 让我查一下
Got to be at least $1 for every year.
每过一年起码能多卖♥♥一块钱
Doesn't work that way, mom.
不是那样的 妈
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
You got another hit on your bike.
又有人对你的自行车出价了
How much?
多少钱
$185.50.
185.5块钱
50 cents?
五十美分
Yep.
对
What do you think?
你觉得呢
It's been over two weeks.
已经两周多了
At this point, I don't think it's going up much.
价钱应该不会再涨了
I think you should take it.
就这个价卖♥♥了吧
Just do it, mom. Say the word.
卖♥♥掉吧 老妈 同意吧
Sold.
成交
Hey, dad.
老爸
Takes a little imagination.
这地方得花点心思装♥修♥
I'll say.
可不是吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表