剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Morning
早
Wanta ride with me today?
今天要搭我车吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
Got something going on tonight.
我今晚有事
That's good.
好的
Something interesting?
是有意思的事吗
I was gonna meet someone, Dad.
我要去见个人 老爸
Okay, cool.
好吧
All right. See you at work, I guess.
那就班上见吧
Yeah, see ya in a few.
过会儿见
Crap.
见鬼
She gon' come sit with us?
她不过来一起坐吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
Well, I just wanted to let y'all know
我只是来告诉你们
that Trey Willis is getting out on bond today.
特雷·威利斯今天要被保释了
Why would you need to tell us that?
为什么要告诉我们
I know there's been a lot of talk around town
我知道最近镇上有很多传言
in regards to what Trey did or didn't do.
关于那些特雷做过或没做过的事
As far as killing George?
你是说他杀死乔治的事吗
Among other things.
以及其他事情
Like raping my sister?
比如强♥奸♥了我妹
It's all gonna come out in the trial, Bobby.
庭审后就会真♥相♥大白的 鲍比
Sounds familiar.
这话挺耳熟
I just don't want you to do anything that you would regret.
我只是不想让你做出后悔的事
You wouldn't be so lucky this time.
这次你就不会那么幸运了
If Trey didn't kill you himself,
如果不是特雷亲自对你下手
he'd damn sure press charges.
他肯定会起诉你
I ain't gonna do anything to Trey or anybody else
我不会对特雷
I haven't heard about yet.
或者真正的凶手做什么
Okay.
好
I'll take you at your word, then.
那我就信你了
But I do know this.
但我知道
I can't keep giving a shit forever
我无法和这里的人一样
like everyone else around here.
一直纠缠这件事
You're not gonna say he didn't do it, are you?
你难道要告诉我 凶手不是他吗
Ma'am?
什么
Daniel Holden.
丹尼尔·霍顿
At the end of all this,
事已至此
you're not gonna say he didn't kill my baby, are you?
难道你要说 杀我孩子的凶手不是他吗
I'm really sorry
十分抱歉
this is all getting stirred up again for ya, ma'am.
这事又让你触景生情了 女士
I wouldn't lose sleep over that, Sheriff.
我可不会为了这事失眠 警长
She never quit stirring.
她压根就没走出来过
Not one goddamn day.
根本没有
Hey, Daniel, it's your mama.
丹尼尔 是妈妈
Not much to say today,
今天没什么事
other than everybody misses you terribly.
只是大家还是那么想念你
Let's see, Jared got a new bike.
我想想 杰瑞德买♥♥了辆新自行车
He isn't much interested in cars yet.
他对车还不怎么感兴趣
Which is good.
这也好
Bikes are a lot cheaper.
自行车便宜得多
And your job sounds interesting, honey.
你的工作也挺有意思 亲爱的
You know, a good place to start.
这是个良好的开端
Proud of you.
为你骄傲
Anyway, call me again if you get the chance.
总之 有空再给我打个电♥话♥
I promise to have the phone near me next time.
我保证下次会把电♥话♥随身带着
Uh, no pressure, though.
但也不用有压力
We love you.
我们爱你
Okay.
好了
Nobody's gonna be completely happy with this.
肯定无法让所有人满意
It's called a schedule.
这是日程表
I took everyone's requests into consideration,
我综合考量了所有人的需求
but there were some conflicts, so...
但还是有些冲突 所以...
Works for me.
我没问题
I got zilch going on.
我没什么事
Well, that's great, Frank.
太好了 弗兰克
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, sorry.
不好意思
Peanut came to me first.
皮娜特先来找我的
Am I supposed to knock?
我是不是得敲门
Hell, no. Get in here.
当然不用 进来
Take a load off.
坐吧
What?
怎么了
What she got going on on Thursday?
她周四有什么事
Doctor's appointment, post-something or other.
看医生 产后检查什么的
Still?
还要去
You saw that baby.
你也看到她孩子了
Gotta be collateral damage.
肯定得了一身病
I have finals on Friday.
周五我期末考试
You have Friday off.
你周五休息
But not Thursday.
可周四还得上班
What about Wednesday?
要不周三休息
The day before the day before finals?
期末考试前两天吗
If I could remember stuff that long,
我要是能记那么久
I wouldn't have to cram the night before.
就不用临阵磨枪了
All right, all right.
好吧
I get it.
我知道了
What about Frank?
弗兰克呢
Don't worry about it.
你不用操心了
Just do good on your tests.
好好考试就行
Superman does good. We do well.
不用太好 能说得过去就行
Are we still gonna smoke pot together?
我们还能一起抽大♥麻♥吗
'Course...maybe.
当然...也许吧
That means no.
看来不能了
Just...let me figure out how to make a schedule first.
先让我把日程表搞明白再说
Then we can discuss our pot futures.
然后再讨论以后怎么抽大♥麻♥
Okay?
好吗
You're doing great, you know.
知道吗 你很称职
Right.
得了吧
I'm serious.
我说真的
Go, study, multiply.
快去学习
Yes, boss lady.
遵命 老板
Look, Jon, I know you've become close to the family.
乔恩 我知道你和他们家关系不错
It's not about that, Bernie.
跟那没关系 伯尼
We all want our clients to be exonerated.
我们都希望我们的当事人能被免罪
Of course we do.
那是当然
But more than that, we don't want them to be executed,
我们更不希望他们被处决
so we take plea deals,
所以我们接受认罪协议
deals for time served, Alford pleas.
已服刑期协议 阿尔弗德答辩
Look, a win for us
对我们来说
is a life not taken by the state, period.
当事人没被处决就是胜利
But with this particular case, sir,
但对这个案子来说 先生
if the plea deal had been offered
如果对方再晚两天
just two days later, one day...
提出认罪协议 哪怕一天
With the events that transpired in that time,
鉴于当时的情况
I can guarantee you, my client would not have taken the deal.
我保证 我的当事人绝不会接受的
That's unfortunate, Jon, truly.
那真不幸 乔恩
And with the additional information that we've learned since then,
再加上我们之后获取的信息
I can almost guarantee you,
我可以向您保证
the prosecution would never dare retry him.
检方绝对不敢重审他
Okay, Jon, since you won't take "Hell, no, absolutely not"
乔恩 既然你不接受"绝对不行"
for an answer,
这个回复
what are you talking about here?
你究竟想说什么
Just going down there for a couple of weeks
我想再去那边待几周
to further build the case.
进一步整理下案子
There is no case. It's over.
没有案子了 已经结束了
You have four other clients on death row,
你还有四个死刑犯
two toward the end of their appeals process.
两个上诉程序已经快结束了
They will not be neglected, sir.
我不会忽视他们的 先生
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表