剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
What's the end game here?
你到底想怎么样
I'm just looking at options.
我只是在考虑有哪些选择
Please. There's only one option.
拜托 你只有一个选择
Habeas corpus.
人身保护令
You're...you're talking about years of legal maneuvering,
那可要耗费数年的法律斡旋
years of resources, of which there are limits around here,
以及数年的资源 我们的资源有限
for a guy who's already out of friggin' jail.
没必要再管一个已经出狱的人
And even then, it's a long shot.
更何况成功的几率还不大
You know that as well as anyone.
你心里也很清楚
If that were the criteria, sir...
你要是这么说 先生
Post-Conviction Relief for somebody already on probation?
为缓刑犯提出定罪后重审
You got to get real, Jon.
你不是认真的吧 乔恩
I know you're right.
我知道你说得对
I do.
真的
Seven years is a lot of your life to invest.
七年可不短
It was, at that.
确实如此
And it's personal. It's always personal.
而且涉及私人情感 向来如此
We know that, too.
我们也知道
But he's out.
但他已经出狱了
You got him out.
你把他救出来了
You have to let it go now.
如今你必须放手了
Of course.
好的
Um, thank you for listening.
谢谢你们听我的意见
Hello.
你好
Um, I'm here to meet...
我来找...
There he is. Thank you.
他在那儿呢 谢谢你
I'm so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
No, it's all right.
没关系
Well, how you think you did on your test?
考得怎么样
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
Just glad it's over.
不过很高兴已经结束了
I'll bet you did great.
肯定考得很棒
Like I've said, you're one smart gal.
我说过 你是个聪明的姑娘
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢 小泰
Have you ordered?
你点餐了吗
Nah, I was just waiting on you.
没 我在等你
I hope you haven't been here too long.
希望你没等太久
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
不用
I got nowhere to go.
反正我也没地方去
Free as a lark.
无所事事
But I do. I have to be at work in less than an hour.
但我有事 再有不到一个小时我就得去上班
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, why...why so early?
怎么这么早
There's a...a woman coming in to show us how to...
有位女士要来教我们...
Uh, it's not exactly dinner conversation.
这话不太适合在晚餐上说
Oh, well, you got to tell me now.
那现在告诉我吧
How to clip toenails on old people.
怎样给老人修剪趾甲
You want some ketchup with that?
你想加点番茄酱吗
You asked.
你非要问的
Y'all ready to order?
准备好点餐了吗
Um, oh, can I take a quick look, please?
我能先看一眼菜单吗
Um, Teddy?
小泰
Uh, hamburger, medium-well, fries, Diet Coke.
汉堡 七分熟 薯条 健怡可乐
Uh, may I...I have a Cobb salad, please?
请给我来一份柯布沙拉
Uh, light on the blue cheese, if they can,
如果可以 少加点蓝乳酪
and just water, I guess.
再来杯水就行了
So, how was your week?
这周怎么样
Well, we got the county contract.
拿到镇上的合同了
What?
什么
No fanfare, just called and said we got it.
没有大肆宣扬 就打过来说我们拿到了
They're gonna be getting tires from us the next 12 months.
接下来十二个月他们的轮胎都由我们提供
Rims, too.
轮辋也是
Wow, rims, too? That's great, Teddy.
还有轮辋 太好了 小泰
Well, like they say, you stop chasing after it...
俗话说得好 无心插柳柳成荫
Your...your dad must be on cloud nine.
你老爸肯定欣喜若狂
Well, it's more like cloud three,
只是比较欣喜罢了
but it's nine for most people.
但大部分人都会欣喜若狂
Maybe things are...are turning around, you know?
也许情况有所改观了呢 是吧
At.. at the store.
我是说店里
Yup, I bet you aced that test.
我打赌你肯定考得很棒
I think I did, be honest.
其实我也这么想
That's great, Tawney.
真是太好了 托妮
I even like studying.
我还挺喜欢学习的
I like school. I get there early.
我喜欢学校 很早就到
I mean, I'm not saying it's not work.
我不是说那就不是工作了
It's work.
还是工作
It's not like actual fun.
也不是真的多有意思
Hey, you ain't got to make something be what it's not for me.
不用总是顾及我的感受
I mean, if you like something, enjoy it,
如果你喜欢 就尽情享受
then that's what it is, right?
该怎样就怎样 对吧
And if you can't tell me that,
如果这话你都不能和我说
then what the hell are we doing?
那我们在这儿做什么呢
You sound like Rebecca.
你说话很像丽贝卡
It makes sense, you know.
这也说得通
I still feel guilty sometimes.
我有时还是觉得内疚
Enjoying things?
因享受而内疚吗
That I'm staying at that big house
我还住在大房♥子里
and you're staying with...at your daddy's... Hold it.
而你还住在你♥爸♥那儿 打住
I thought that subject was off limits on date night.
不是说好约会之夜不谈这个吗
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Probably.
大概吧
The main reason you're by yourself
你独处的主要原因
is so you can figure out what you want...
是为了搞清楚自己想要什么
really want.
真正的想法
And if you're always feeling bad or guilty,
如果你总觉得不好受或者愧疚
how are you ever gonna know?
又怎么能知道自己想要什么呢
Probably won't.
应该是没办法
I want you to thrive, Tawney.
我希望你能发展得越来越好 托妮
I really do.
真心的
I know you do, Teddy.
我知道 小泰
I want you to thrive, too.
我也希望你能发展得越来越好
I know you do.
我知道
I'm sorry, too, Dimitri.
我也很抱歉 迪米特里
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
The bomb, Dimitri... the hydrogen bomb.
那颗炸♥弹♥ 迪米特里 那颗氢弹
Cool.
不错
Good evening, Mr. Persinger.
晚上好 普辛格先生
Hey, Tawney.
托妮
Hey, y'all.
大家好
Hey, Mrs. Sutter. Hey, Tawney.
萨特尔太太 托妮
Well?
考得如何
I don't know yet.
还不知道
Fingers crossed.
祝你好运
Thank you, Mrs. Sutter. How are your cards tonight?
谢谢 萨特尔太太 今晚牌运如何
I hope you have better luck on your test.
但愿你考试运气比我好
I'll come by and check on you a little later.
我待会儿再来看你
You got the short straw... Zeke.
算你倒霉 今晚是齐克
How's he doing tonight?
他今晚情况如何
Dramatic as usual and extra pissy.
爱演如常 更令人恼火
Page me if there's any issues. I'll get the on-call nurse.
有情况就呼叫我 我会派值班护士
Have fun.
"祝你开心"
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Zeke, it's Tawney.
齐克先生 我是托妮
I'll be with you tonight.
今晚我来陪护你
You had to wake me up to tell me that?
非得吵醒我来说吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Can I get you anything right now?
你现在有什么需要吗
My plaque.
我的牌匾
Your... your plaque?
你的...你的牌匾
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表