剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
And I blame you for never thanking me for it.
而我怪你从来都不感激我这一点
Tawney.
托妮
Oh, um, I'm sorry that I didn't call you back.
我很抱歉我没给你回电♥话♥
I-I had kind of a-a weird morning.
我早上过得很诡异
No, no. It's okay. But there is something you need to know.
不不 没事 但有件事你要知道
Zeke didn't wake up this morning.
齐克今天早上没醒过来
He's unconscious.
他失去意识了
His breathing started to slow and become labored.
他的呼吸开始变慢 变得很吃力
He's not in pain.
他并不痛苦
Oh, I called his nephew.
我给他侄子打了电♥话♥
The number's not in service.
电♥话♥没打通
Anyway, it's looked into.
总之 我们尽力了
Can you hear me, Mr. Zeke?
你能听到吗 齐克先生
I never got your plaque.
我没拿到你的奖牌
I wanted to.
我想的
I even... I wrote your address down the other day.
我甚至那天还写下了你的地址
But...
但是
I-I thought I had more time, I guess.
我以为还有时间
I'll still go get it for you, if you want me to.
如果你想 我还是会去为你拿来的
Or... or I-I'll stay here.
或者我可以留下
Either way.
怎么样都行
Just tell me what to do.
告诉我怎么做就好
Somebody, please.
谁能告诉我
And everybody's got a chore
为了能持家
or an individual responsibility for the upkeep of the house.
每个人都有自己的家务事或者责任
Bunch of men, you know?
一群老爷们 你懂的
I may send the rest of my fellows up here for some training.
我说不定会让家里其他人来锻炼一下
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
And it's not all smooth sailing, either, is it, Nate?
凡事没有一帆风顺 对吧 内特
Oh, we have some bumps, for sure.
我们当然还是有坎坷啦
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hello, mother.
你好 母亲
Your hair.
你的头发
It's headed toward unruly.
它正在走向不羁
I like it.
我很喜欢
Hello, Ted.
你好 泰德
Hello, Daniel.
你好 丹尼尔
I'm -- I'm sorry I was so late.
很抱歉我回来这么晚
Do not be sorry.
不用道歉
We've been sitting right here, enjoying ourselves.
我们坐在这里很享受
We've had some wonderful hosts.
招待我们的人都很棒
Showed us all around, the kitchen and the library.
带着我们参观 厨房♥啊 书房♥之类的
It's a grand old house.
这是个很大的老房♥子
Uh, Mr. Pickle told us
皮可先生告诉我们
how you had to go back to work for a little bit.
你又回去工作了一会儿
Yeah, you get that all squared away, Dan, at the warehouse?
仓库那边都收拾好了吧 丹
Yes, I did.
都弄好了
You got good people, Dan.
你的家人都棒 丹
I'm very lucky, Nate.
我很幸运 内特
Y'all are too sweet now.
你们嘴真甜
Uh, Avery and Manny went for a walk.
埃弗里和曼尼出去散步了
They won't be back for a while.
他们一时半会儿回不来
They send their regrets, of course.
当然了 他们表示很后悔
I see.
我知道了
And where's Tyrus?
泰瑞斯呢
Young fella got a date.
这小伙约会去了
Well, good for him.
真不错
Uh, would you like to see my room, mother, Ted?
你们想看看我的房♥间吗 妈 泰德
More than anything in the world.
当然非常想
It's just up the stairs.
就在楼上
What a nice staircase.
这楼梯真不错
Really, Tawney? Shit!
搞什么 托妮 可恶
Uh, Talbot residence. Ted speaking.
塔尔博特家 我是小泰
Yeah, Ted Talbot Jr. Tawney's my wife.
小泰·塔尔博特 托妮是我老婆
Could you please turn this off? What--
你把这个关了好吗 怎么
No, I don't have the code.
我没有密♥码♥
That's -- that's why I'm unable to turn it off.
所以我没办法关上
Uh, my mother's maiden name.
我妈的本姓
Uh, Perry. Margaret Perry.
佩里 玛格丽特·佩里
Can you please turn --
你能不能关
Grizzly bear!
大灰熊
Grizzly bear.
大灰熊
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I don't know what happened.
我不知道是怎么回事
I'll have to talk to her when she gets home.
她回家之后我会问她的
I-I appreciate it.
我很感激
Executive decision's been made, Dan.
行政决策下了 丹
I'm your new roommate.
我是你的新室友
You good with that?
没问题吧
I am, Mr. Pickle.
没问题 皮可先生
I'm definitely changing those sheets.
我一定要换床单
I would advise that.
我也这么觉得
Be right back.
一会儿就回来
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表