剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
But first, Roger took his sweet time
但首先 罗杰用了不少时间
bringing Chris down to the station that day,
才把克里斯带回警局
But he was a long-time supporter of Roland,
但他一直都很支持罗兰
good friend, so nobody pushed him.
是他好朋友 所以也没人催他
When father and son finally arrived,
爷俩终于到了以后
Roger said Chris was not gonna talk to anyone
罗杰说克里斯在没有律师在场时
without a lawyer present.
不会和任何人说话
That didn't raise red flags?
这还没有惹人注意吗
Sure, it did.
当然有
But Roger was a lawyer himself.
但罗杰本身就是律师
So what?
所以呢
Daniel had already mentioned Chris' name, hadn't he?
丹尼尔已经提到了克里斯 不是吗
Well, he'd mentioned a Chris.
他也没说就是这个克里斯
Did Roger Nelms and Roland have a conversation
罗杰·尼尔姆斯和罗兰
at the station that day?
那天在局里说话了吗
They did.
说了
Do you know the gist of it?
你知道说了什么吗
I wasn't privy to it.
没让我听
It was held... In a back room?
是在 里屋单独谈的
In private.
是私聊
Do you think Roger Nelms knew exactly what Chris,
你觉得罗杰·尼尔姆斯在那天
and maybe others, had done to Hanna
把克里斯带去局里前就知道克里斯
before he brought Chris to the station that day?
也许还有其他人对汉娜做的事吗
I've thought a lot about that, Carl, lately.
我最近也经常在想这件事 卡尔
Roger Nelms had big plans for his son, Chris.
罗杰·尼尔姆斯对儿子克里斯期望远大
A serious charge like rape wasn't part of those plans.
而强♥奸♥这种重罪绝对不在他的计划之内
And Chris was afraid of his dad, too.
克里斯也怕他爸
So, could I see a man like Roger Nelms
所以你问我罗杰·尼尔姆斯会不会
holding his 16-year-old son's feet to the fire
拽着他16岁儿子 威胁要丢进火坑
till Chris caved and admitted what he had done?
直到克里斯屈服 承认自己的所为
Now that's more likely to me
我觉得在那种情况下
than Chris keeping a lie going under those same conditions.
克里斯应该不可能隐瞒真♥相♥
But now it's just a guess.
但现在这只是猜想了
Did Foulkes share with you
福克斯有没有告诉过你
any part of his conversation with Roger Nelms?
他和罗杰·尼尔姆斯的谈话内容
He did not.
没有
He said, "Let's just hold off on talking to Chris officially.
他说 "还是等等再正式询问克里斯吧
Keep him in our back pocket
然后保护着他
and wait and see if Holden would, um..."
等着看霍顿会不会"
Cave?
屈服
In a word, yes.
算是吧
Box.
盒子
Box.
盒子
Put more things in box.
把更多东西放进盒子
Physically pick stuff up.
拿起东西
Put it in the box.
放进盒子
Feel overwhelming desire to dump box on ground and keep reading.
无法抑制地想丢下盒子继续读书
That good, huh?
书那么好看啊
Yeah, it's, uh... it's hilarious and sad.
是啊 很好笑又忧伤
It's right up your alley.
肯定是你的菜
There's this part that I wanted to read you.
有个部分我很想读给你听
I do not have time for this.
我没时间干这个了
What is wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
You're just afraid.
你只是在害怕
Why am I going again?
我为什么要走来着
Because you have a job there with health insurance
因为你在那里有给你交医保的工作
and, uh, a sister, a-a mother,
还有姐姐和母亲
family there for you.
有家人照顾你
What if I just stayed here?
要是我留下呢
You'd have to unpack.
那又得把收拾好的行李拿出来了
No, seriously, what if I just pulled a Chloe on the whole plan,
说真的 要是我任性一次取消计划
just stayed here in Bohemia?
留在波西米亚呢
Run away before I ever went to where I'm running from.
在到我想逃离前的地方就逃离
What if, Daniel?
这又会如何 丹尼尔
I would love for you to stay, Chloe.
我很希望你能留下 克洛伊
I really would.
真的
I'm mad for you.
我很喜欢你
You've un-bored me.
你让我找到了乐趣
You've given me, if not hope, hope for hope.
你给的哪怕不是希望 也是会有希望的希望
You've given me strength, courage.
你给了我力量 勇气
No. You already had courage.
不 你本身就有勇气
You wouldn't have made it this far if you didn't.
要是没有你也走不到今天这一步
And I couldn't even imagine, in some way,
某种程度上 我都无法想象
being a part of that little miracle thing inside your belly.
和你肚子里的奇迹能有些许关系
You could be the weird uncle.
你可以当他的怪脾气叔叔
The good, weird uncle Dan.
怪脾气的好叔叔 丹
I just want what's best for you, Chloe.
我只是想为你着想 克洛伊
And your baby. And your life.
对你的孩子 你的人生
And I'm not sure that being with me
我不确定和我在一起
or being around me in the long term is...
或者长♥期♥在我身边
Is.
是件好事
I thought you were a romantic.
我以为你是浪漫主义者呢
I'm 19 years and 8 months away
还有19年8个月
from not having to see a probation officer every other week
我才能不用每两周就去见假释官
and take random urine tests
不用做随机尿检
and notify law enforcement if I move across the street,
不用因为搬去街对面就得通知执法机关
let alone to another state.
更别说要搬去别的州了
I'm lucky if I sleep three hours a night.
我一晚上能睡三小时就不错了
That's perfect for a baby.
这很适合照顾孩子呢
And I'm a...
而且我
You're what?
你怎么了
I'm a warehouseman, Chloe.
我是仓库工人 克洛伊
I pull orders from shelves all day.
每天都在打理订单
A-and I'm lucky to have that job.
而且能有这个工作已经是我的幸运了
I make $7.85 an hour, and that's after a raise.
我一小时拿7.85美元 还是涨过的
That's $314 a week in the 21st century.
21世纪了 我一周才赚314美元
It's not romantic.
这不浪漫
It's stark.
这叫一穷二白
It's real.
是现实
And I had to get real to survive in the world.
在这个世界我必须现实 才能活下去
Do you like Harry Nilsson, Daniel?
你喜欢哈利·尼尔森吗 丹尼尔
I-I-I don't think I know his music.
我没听过他的作品
You're gonna like him.
你会喜欢他的
If I know anything, I just bet that Daniel Holden
要我说 我打赌丹尼尔·霍顿
will like Harry Nilsson.
会喜欢哈利·尼尔森
Oh, I gotta pack the records, too.
我还要把唱片都带上
Definitely taking them.
一定要拿上
Jimmy Cliff wrote this,
吉米·克里夫写的
but I sure do like it when Harry sings it.
但我真的喜欢哈里唱的
Well?
怎么样
It's, uh...
真是
It's beautiful.
太好听了
No.
不
Aren't you gonna ask a girl to dance?
难道你不要请我跳舞吗
May I have this dance, Chloe?
我能和你跳舞吗 克洛伊
Always, Daniel.
当然了 丹尼尔
You're a pretty good dancer there, bud.
你跳得真不错呢 伙计
My mother would make me dance with her
我还小的时候
when I was a teenager.
我妈就逼我和她跳舞
She would make you?
她逼你
She felt it was important for a boy to know how.
她觉得让男孩知道怎么跳舞很重要
For his future.
为了他以后
Well, it's paying off now.
现在派上用场了
It is. Yes.
是啊
So, doing some spring cleaning, I see.
在做大扫除啊
I am. How's Gladys?
对 格拉蒂丝怎么样
Who?
谁
Edith.
伊迪斯
She's down in Florida.
她在佛罗里达
How nice.
真好
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表