剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
If you want my opinion.
这就是我的意见
Okay.
好吧
But I'd like to set Teddy up with the inventory
但我想把库存和设备给小泰
and the equipment if that's what he wants.
如果他想要的话
Absolutely.
当然了
We'll support him in any way that we can.
我们会尽可能支持他
But I don't want to do it anymore.
但我不想再干下去了
It'd be all his.
都是他的了
What do you think he might do?
你觉得他会怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But I know we can't keep going on the way we are.
但我知道我们不能再这么下去了
I'm not blind to that.
我可没有视而不见
I liked your mother.
我喜欢你母亲
She's, uh... she's complicated.
她很复杂
I said some tough things to her today.
我今天跟她说了一些难听话
Untrue things?
是假话吗
I didn't think so.
不是的
I just hope I didn't go too far.
我只是希望我没太过火
Well, it's better to go too far than not far enough.
过火总比不够要强
Easy for you to say.
你站着说话不腰疼
Not really.
才不是
Thank you, Chloe, for all this.
这一切都谢谢你了 克洛伊
It felt like, um...
我感到
It felt like living.
我感到了生机
I think it was living.
我觉得是很有生机
I think we might actually be living.
我觉得我们真的在生活
Well, curfew calls.
到宵禁的点了
I need to say something, Daniel.
我有话要说 丹尼尔
It may run you off, but that is not my intention.
可能会吓跑你 但那并不是我的本意
Why won't you go into therapy?
你为什么不去心理治疗呢
Real, targeted, specific therapy for your issues.
专门针对你的问题的治疗
Because I'm not ready yet.
因为我还没准备好
When will you be?
那你什么时候才会准备好
Mid-2023.
2023年中
Seriously, when?
说真的 什么时候
Probably never, Chloe.
可能永远不会吧 克洛伊
Then why not start now?
那为什么不现在就开始吗
Because it would be way too much fun,
因为治疗一定会有很多乐子
and I'm no good at fun.
我不擅长玩乐
The last sentence, I believe.
最后一句话我信
And frankly, um, I-I don't see you
坦白说 我看你并不是
as the most shining example for the benefits of therapy.
心理治疗后受益良多的典范啊
Really?
不是吧
That's where you took that.
这就是你看到的
Well, better to go too far than not far enough.
过火总比不够要强
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Well, I hope you have a good chunk of time
祝你在你下个危机前
before your next crisis.
过得愉快
I really do.
真心的
Aren't you in a chronic crisis,
同音韵错语症暂且不谈
Chloe, alliteration aside.
克洛伊 你不是有慢性病吗
Have a good night, Daniel.
晚安 丹尼尔
Because there's too much shit to dredge up.
因为有太多破事要回忆了
And I don't want to relive it.
我不想重温一遍
I don't... I don't think I can handle it.
我承受不了
I can barely handle life now.
我现在都是在勉强生活
Look, I know it must be terribly difficult
我明白 你一想到要面对
to even contemplate facing the very real traumas that you endured.
忍♥受过的真切创伤就非常难过
But I've thought about this a lot,
但我考虑了很多
and I think that there's something else that's stopping you.
我觉得还有别的事情在阻碍你
I don't know.
我也不清楚
It just feels like you created this identity.
你塑造这个形象
You had to... I understand that...to survive.
是为了活下来 我明白
I mean, you were barely 18.
你当时才十八岁
You weren't even fully formed yet.
还没完全成熟
So you became what they said you were.
所以他们说你是什么 你就是什么
And you played the part,
你扮演着这个角色
and you lived the life of death-row Daniel.
过着死刑犯丹尼尔的生活
Tell me something I don't know, Chloe.
说些我不知道的吧 克洛伊
I don't know if I can,
我不知道自己能否办到
but there is this shame all around you, all the time.
但你身上一直散发着羞愧的气息
And you don't want to let it go
你也不想让它消失
because if you are always and already the bad boy,
因为只要你保持坏男孩的形象
then no one can hurt you.
就没人能伤害你
But if you start to feel good about yourself,
可一旦你感觉良好
just a little bit, even just these brief moments
哪怕只有几个瞬间让你觉得
of "I think I am an okay person,"
"我觉得我人还不错"
Then that must be truly terrifying for you.
你就会很恐慌
Because what protects you then from the slings and arrows?
因为那时还有什么能保护你免受伤害呢
You're one to talk, Chloe.
你不也一样 克洛伊
I know I'm one to talk.
我知道
We can talk about me being the one to talk some other time.
我们可以另寻时间来讨论我的事
But right now, I am telling you,
但现在 我告诉你
If you are unwilling to let go of that self-image,
如果你不愿舍弃这个自我形象
of that shame, of that Daniel that you had to create
舍弃那个为了保护旧时自己而创造的
to save yourself back then,
充满羞愧的丹尼尔
Then I am afraid you will not be able to save yourself now.
那你恐怕拯救不了现在的自己
And then you will never know who you truly are.
也永远无法真正了解自己
Isn't that why we're here?
这不就是我们在这的原因吗
Why we are doing this.
我们交谈的意义
Talk about a waste.
谈论浪费
I have to go.
我得走了
You want me to take you?
要我送你吗
No.
不用
Go to Ohio. Have your baby.
去俄亥俄州把孩子生下来
Send me a postcard.
给我寄张明信片
One shot, one goddamn kill.
一枪致命
I was dead on.
明明打中了啊
Okay!
好吧
I see how you fly now!
我知道你是怎么飞舞的了
I know a little something about physics!
我还是懂点物理的
Some.
虽然不多
All right, watch this.
瞧好了
Oh, god.
天啊
Teddy, you dumb bastard. God almighty.
小泰 你个蠢货 天啊
911. Is this an emergency?
911 您有紧急事件吗
Uh, yeah.
对
What happened, sir?
发生了什么事 先生
I'm out... I'm out here at, uh...
我在这个..
Out in front of Paulie Tire & Rim.
波利轮胎轮辋公♥司♥前面
Near the dancing man.
充气舞男旁边
Sir, what's the emergency.
先生 您有什么紧急情况
I shot myself. In the leg.
我打中了自己的腿
I'm dispatching an ambulance, okay?
我现在派辆救护车过去 好吗
Okay, great. How's the bleeding?
好的 流血情况怎么样
It ain't good!
不怎么样
Do you have something you can make a tourniquet with?
您有什么东西可以做止血带吗
A what?
什么
Anything to wrap tight above the wound.
能把伤口上方缠紧的东西
Uh...My belt, I guess.
我的皮带吧
Good, I need you to take off your belt
很好 把皮带脱下来
And make a tourniquet.
做成止血带
Oh, god.
天啊
Hell of a day.
太倒霉了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表