剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
is mint, new, in-box.
全新盒装的东西
First, I don't want anyone eBaying or Goodwilling my shit.
首先 我不准任何人把我的破烂拿去卖♥♥
No problem.
没问题
I'm glad you're moving on, mom.
很高兴你翻篇向前看了 老妈
If that's what's happening here.
如果你们这是在那么做的话
Just kinda need a warning
只是需要给我预警一声
of which Janet I'm gonna get...
接下来出现的是哪个珍妮特
The one who's moving on
是要翻篇往前走的那个
or the one who's still knee-deep in her shit.
还是深陷泥潭无法自拔的那个
Because it seems I never get to be a part of the good times.
因为似乎我永远都没机会赶上好时光
In fact, I usually get the Janet that wants me
事实上 通常出现在我面前的是那个
to get knee-deep in the shit with her.
希望我跟她一起深陷泥潭的珍妮特
Hey, you shouldn't talk to her like that.
你不该这么跟她说话
It's okay, Jared.
没事的 杰瑞德
No, it's not okay.
不 那样并非没事
No, I'm glad that you're enjoying
很高兴你喜欢眼前的
your mother being present for you, Jared.
这位母亲 杰瑞德
Savor it.
好好享受吧
Where's my dad's army jacket?
老爸的军服在哪儿
I put it in the cedar chest.
放进香柏木箱里了
Did something happen today, honey?
今天发生什么事了吗 亲爱的
Nothing negative,
没什么不好的
if that's what you're implying.
如果你是想问这个的话
In fact, it was extraordinarily positive.
其实真是好得很呢
Bobby Dean personally apologized to me at the roller skating rink
鲍比·迪安在旱冰场亲自向我道歉
for nearly killing your oldest son.
因为差点杀死你的大儿子
He's evidently real torn up about it, too.
显然他也备受其苦
Bless his heart.
上帝保佑
Oh, and this is for you
这个是朱迪·迪恩
from Judy... Dean.
给你的
Happy unburdening.
释怀愉快
Come on in.
过来吧
Hello, Mr. Pickens.
你好 皮金斯先生
Ms. Person.
柏森女士
Well, here we all are.
我们都来了
Yes, ma'am. Here we all are.
是的 女士 我们都来了
Are you ready to do this?
准备好了吗
No, ma'am, but, uh,
没有 女士 但是
I always figured this day was coming.
我一直想着这天会来
Maybe I did, too.
或许我也是
Well, let's do it.
我们开始吧
Coming.
来了
You're not Melvin.
我还以为是梅尔文
No.
不是
Come on in.
进来吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Have a look.
看看吧
Grand palace.
算豪♥宅♥吧
You started back.
你又开始抽烟了
Yeah, just, uh, once in a while.
偶尔而已
I'll quit again after everything settles down.
等一切安定后我就再戒一次
Janet came by.
珍妮特来过
The house?
去了家里吗
She was asking about us.
她问了我们的事情
Fishing.
打探一下
Not surprising, knowing Janet.
不奇怪 珍妮特就这样
I told her that we're getting a divorce.
我告诉她我们要离婚了
I couldn't lie. I didn't want to.
我撒不了谎 也不想撒谎
I understand.
我明白
She says she's not gonna tell your dad anything
她说在你准备好之前
until you're ready.
不会跟你老爸讲
You want something to drink?
喝点什么吗
Okay.
好啊
Want a coke?
可乐
Or... or a water. Doesn't matter.
白水也行 都可以
Okay.
好的
Do we...do we get a lawyer now?
我们要找律师吗
I think we're each supposed to have one.
咱俩每人都得找一个吧
Right.
也对
Could get a mediator.
我们可以找个调解人
I mean, they're not set up to be contentious like lawyers can be.
他们不像律师那么喜欢争论
Just another way to go.
另一种选择嘛
I like that.
我挺喜欢
Want me to look into it?
要我查查吗
Or... or I can.
不用 我可以
Okay.
好的
Why don't you do that?
不如你查吧
Told dad I didn't want to be in the tire business anymore.
我告诉老爸我不想再做轮胎生意了
Oh, really?
真的吗
How did he react?
他什么反应
You know dad... keeps it close to the vest,
你也知道老爸 什么都放在心里
but I know he's disappointed.
但我知道他很失望
I basically told him he wasn't responsible for my happiness
我告诉他不需要为我的幸福负责
and I wasn't for his.
我也不用为他的负责
That took a lot of courage, Teddy.
这需要很大的勇气 小泰
I don't know. Just needed to be said.
我也说不清 就觉得要说出来
Long time coming.
憋很久了
What do you think you might do?
你以后有什么打算
Go work for the man, I guess...
给人打工吧
some man who's not my father and stepmother.
反正不会是我爸或者后妈
Let him worry about the big picture.
天塌下来让别人顶着
I don't know for sure yet.
我还不确定
Might take some time off. Go see my mom, maybe.
可能给自己放个假 去看看老妈吧
Have you talked to her?
你和她聊过吗
Not yet. I probably will.
还没 应该会的
How 'bout you?
你呢
Thought about your future any?
想过你的未来吗
I have.
想过
I believe that, um, that god wants me to serve people, Teddy.
我相信上帝想让我为人们服务 小泰
Okay.
好
Help people...wash their feet, so to speak.
比如帮助人们 帮他们洗脚
I mean, I'm gonna finish my nursing degree first,
我打算先完成护理学位
and then I don't know,
然后就不知道了
maybe join Doctors Without Borders or something like that.
也许加入无国界医生组织或者类似的机构
Just try and do some good in the world.
我只想为世界做点善事
It sounds like you got a plan.
看来你有计划了
I've been praying on it.
我一直在祈祷
And I believe that god has given me my answer.
我相信上帝已经给了我答案
I really do.
真的
That's great, Tawney.
太好了 托妮
You think I'm daft.
你觉得我很蠢吧
No. Just the opposite.
不 恰恰相反
I can definitely see you doing something like that.
我非常理解你的做法
I can see it so clearly, I can actually see it.
我很理解你 真的
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢你 小泰
That means a lot.
这对我很重要
You want to go get some pizza or something?
你想吃点披萨之类的吗
I mean, you know, nothing on it.
没什么其他的
Not the pizza but...
我不是说披萨上不加料
Nothing attached to us going to get pizza, just...
只是吃个披萨 没别的意思
I'd like to spend some time with you before it all changes.
我只是想在一切都改变之前 和你待一会
I think that'd be all right.
应该没问题
I've got about an hour. Is that okay?
我大概有一个小时 可以吗
It is okay.
可以
Why wasn't Chris Nelms interrogated, sheriff?
为什么克里斯·尼尔姆斯没被审讯 警长
Well, once Holden broke...
霍尔登一松口
Broke or was broken?
自愿还是被逼的
Once he confessed, Roland and I felt like...
他一坦白 我和罗兰就觉得
Roland especially felt like,
尤其是罗兰觉得
"Why muddy the waters?" At that point.
为什么那时要来搅这趟浑水
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表