剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It's a nice space.
这儿很不错
The windows.
这些窗户
Sorry?
什么
I'm always struck by the windows here.
我总是被这几扇窗户所惊艳
They are striking.
确实很惊艳
And I'm always reminded.
总是提醒我
Reminded?
提醒
Of a box with no windows.
一间没有窗户的箱子
You're welcome to come visit.
随时欢迎你过来
You're a kind man.
你是个好人
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice day, isn't it?
天气很好 不是吗
It is.
确实
I notice those more now.
我现在越发频繁地注意到
That's good.
挺不错
I hope you can enjoy a nice day
希望天气好的时候
once in a while too now, Jon.
你偶尔也能乐在其中 乔恩
Maybe.
或许吧
Did you really quit Justice Row?
你真的离开司法部门了吗
I did.
真的
But they would probably take me back.
但他们很可能会要我回去
Nonprofits can't be choosy.
搞非营利事业的人没得挑
Oh, they would take you back.
他们会要你回去的
They're not idiots.
他们又不蠢
And... maybe take some time off
以及 在你确定要做税务律师前
before you definitively decide to become a tax lawyer.
放个假休息一下吧
I'll take that under advisement, counselor.
我会考虑的 顾问女士
Because you're one of the good guys, Jon,
因为你是个好人 乔恩
and you're fighting on the side of the righteous.
而且你站在正义的一边作战
And, god, what a terrible loss that would be
天啊 那对于好人来说
for the good guys.
是多大的损失啊
When you put it like that...
这么一说 还真是...
What?
怎么
How many ledges did you talk me off of over the years?
这么些年来 你多少次劝住我做傻事
A few. Yeah.
几次吧 是啊
I had an epiphany.
我经历过神显
I think that's what it was.
我认为神显就是那样的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Smoking a joint in a satellite dish.
坐在卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥上抽大♥麻♥
I could see those going together.
我能看到他们往一块儿聚
All three, actually.
其实是圣父圣子和圣灵
Doesn't matter what happens at this point.
现在发生什么都无关紧要了
I mean, it matters.
其实还是重要的
Of course it matters.
当然重要
But nothing will rectify what's happened.
但覆水难收
It won't bring back Hanna or my dad
汉娜 我爸还有我十八岁的哥哥
or my 18-year-old brother.
都再也回不来了
I think that might actually qualify as an epiphany.
我想那或许确实就是神显
Or really good pot.
或者优质大♥麻♥
God...
天啊
Safe travels, sir.
一路顺风 先生
And hug my brother for me, will you?
替我抱抱我哥 好吗
I'll do it.
我会的
Okay.
好
See you around sometime.
回见
See you around.
再见
I got you.
找到你了
You did.
是啊
Hello, sister.
你好 妹妹
Hello, brother.
你好 哥哥
Where are you?
你在哪儿
On the front steps at mama's.
在老妈家前门口的阶梯上
She told me that you moved back temporarily.
她跟我说过你搬回去住一阵子
One hopes.
倒想呢
Where are you?
你在哪儿
At my friend's loft.
朋友的阁楼
Mom told me about your amazing friend
妈跟我说过 你有一个超赞的朋友
and her amazing loft.
她有一间超赞的阁楼
Yeah. She went home, too...
是啊 她也回家了
...To Ohio.
俄亥俄州
I'm sorry, honey.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
Don't get attached to people.
不要太依赖别人
There's a downside.
有不好的一面
Too late.
迟了
You gonna be okay?
你会没事的吧
I'm gonna try.
我尽量吧
I'm gonna try to be okay.
我尽量没事
I'll come up there. Right now.
我来找你 马上
You know I will. Just say the word, Danny.
你知道我会的 只要你开口 丹尼
How would you get here?
你怎么过来呢
Does everybody know about my car?
大家都知道我车坏了吗
Yes.
当然
I'll take Jared's bike.
我骑杰瑞德的自行车
Been there, done that.
做过这种事
He's got a better one now.
他现在这辆好多了
See you soon, then.
那稍后见啊
You know I miss the shit out of you, brother.
你知道我很想你 哥
I miss you too, Amantha.
我也想你 阿曼莎
I-I sure appreciate all your letters,
我真的十分感激你写来的信
every last word.
信里的字字句句
My letters then, or now?
那时的信 还是现在的
Both.
都一样
But the recent ones are special,
但是最近的这些尤其特别
because nobody reads them but me.
因为只有我读过这些信
Jon's coming to see ya.
乔恩去看你了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I'm sure he'll call first,
他会先给你打电♥话♥的
but things are changing.
但是事情总是在发生变化
They usually do.
确实如此
I mean down here, in Paulie.
我指的是这里 在波利这个地方
The truth may be finding the light
经历了这么多年之后
after all these years.
真♥相♥也许会重见天日
Did you know that
你知道
Harry Nilsson and John Lennon made a record together?
哈利·尼尔森和约翰·列侬合作了个专辑吗
No.
不
I didn't.
我不知道
Neither did I.
我也不知道
I've got a lot of catching up to do.
我有很多东西要补
Me too.
我也是
Tell Jared I said hi.
替我向杰瑞德问好
I will.
我会的
That's tough, Dan.
这很艰难 丹
That really is.
真的
Women... they're what makes this world go around.
女人 是她们让世界的转动起来的
They can sure make the world feel like
她们确实让我感觉
it's got some kind of direction, yes.
生活有了方向
Sounds like you cared a lot about this lady, Dan.
听起来你非常在乎这个姑娘 丹
I did, Tyrus.
确实 泰瑞斯
I still do.
现在也是
'course you do, Dan.
当然了 丹
We don't want to trivialize your experience with Chloe.
我们并不是觉得你和克洛伊的事情无关紧要
But, um, circumstances being what they are,
但事情都已成定局
Her going back to her family
她回去找家人
feels like the right decision for her.
对她来说算是个正确的决定
And you staying here focusing on your therapy,
而你在这里专心进行治疗
creating a job history,
增添工作履历
gaining some life under your belt.
让生活回到正轨
That's... that's right thinking, Dan.
这才是正确的思路 丹
I guess.
我猜是吧
Sometimes you just wonder.
有时候你会疑惑
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表