剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Morning, sunshine.
早 小太阳
It might be mornin', but there's no sunshine.
是早晨了 但是没有阳光啊
Will be in an hour or so.
再过一个小时左右就有了
Look, I was kind of drunk when I said I'd go.
我说我会去的时候有点醉
Okay. Suit yourself.
好吧 随便你
What are you doin'?
你要干什么
Goin' huntin'.
打猎
Well, wait.
等等
I just like to bitch a little before daylight.
我只是喜欢在凌晨抱怨一下
So, you're going with me? Yes.
你要跟我去吗 好
I just...need a minute to find my matching camo wear.
稍等 我去找件合适的迷彩服
All right.
好
I'll be in the truck.
我在皮卡上等你
A'ight.
好
You're up early.
你醒得真早
You need to do something to me?
你要对我做什么吗
No.
不
No, I-I just wondered i-if I could get you anything.
不 我只是来看看你需要帮忙吗
No.
没有
You can't get me anything...
你帮不了我
Or won't.
也不会帮我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
For what?
为什么
Life...I guess.
生活吧
You're a good girl.
你是个好姑娘
Say your prayers, you'll be all right.
祈祷吧 你会没事的
Does Mr. Zeke have many visitors?
很多人来探访齐克先生吗
Not really. Why?
没有 怎么了
He wants his plaque from the Ford plant.
他想要他放在福特工厂的牌匾
Okay.
嗯
And he said his nearest living relative
他说他的最亲的亲人
is his nephew in Arizona.
是在亚利桑那的侄子
Okay.
嗯
Could...could we maybe go get it?
我们能不能去拿
Absolutely not.
当然不能
There would be liability issues up the wazoo,
会有很多麻烦的责任问题
and that is a quick way for somebody to get fired.
也很容易让人被解雇
I wasn't sure.
我之前不确定
Well, now you are.
现在你确定了
Could I call his nephew?
我能给他的侄子打电♥话♥吗
No, you cannot call anyone.
不 你不能给任何人打电♥话♥
That information is confidential,
病人信息是保密的
And you are still an aide, Tawney.
而且你还是一名护工 托妮
I know.
我知道
He just wants his plaque.
他只是想要自己的牌匾
That's all he wants in the whole world.
这是他在世界上唯一想要的东西
Look...
听着
Let me just get into the whole...plaque nephew thing, okay?
我来管侄子和牌匾的事情 行吗
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Tawney?
托妮
Yes, sir.
先生
It's not good to get too personally involved with residents.
跟患者关系太近不太好
I know.
我知道
Just trying to help.
只是想帮忙
But I-I hear you.
但我明白了
What was all that about this morning?
今天早上怎么回事
I thinks she went hunting with Billy.
她跟比利去打猎了
Amantha?
阿曼莎吗
Evidently.
显然
Teddy set for the meeting?
泰迪准备好会面了吗
Said he'd be there.
他说他会去的
That's the right call.
这么做是对的
I think so.
我也觉得
No matter what Mr. Childers says regarding the store,
无论奇尔德斯先生对店铺怎么评价
I'm still going up to see Daniel on Friday.
我周五都要去找丹尼尔
Did you hear me?
你听到了吗
I'd like to go with you.
我想跟你一起去
Help drive, you know?
帮你开车
I can manage, really.
我真的可以
I won't be in the way.
我不会妨碍你们
Give y'all your space and everything.
我会让你们独处的
I don't know.
我也说不好
I'd really like to talk to him, Janet, in person.
我很想亲自跟他谈谈 珍妮特
Try to make things...better.
试着让事情变好
That's thoughtful, Ted, but I...I mean,
这很体贴 泰德 但是...
Daniel would have to be comfortable with it, above all.
首先丹尼尔得同意才行
Of course.
当然
I could reach out to him if you want.
如果你想的话我可以跟他联♥系♥
Let's get through this meeting first.
我们先搞定这次会面吧
What's rattling around in that brain?
你在想什么
W-when I first started riding in cars again,
当我重新坐车的时候
I-I would fall asleep.
我会睡着
I guess it was the motion.
可能是因为晃动吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
That's curious.
这可真稀奇
Will he, uh, be there at the property?
他会在房♥子那吗
No.
不
His guy Rick will be there.
他朋友里克会在那
I don't think he's there much, if ever.
我觉得他就没来过几次
It's his third or fourth house.
这是他第三还是第四处房♥产
For family and friends when they're in town.
他家人或朋友来的时候会住在这里
That's nice.
不错
Have you ever heard his music?
你听过他的音乐吗
Not that I'm aware of.
我没什么印象
It's popular.
很有名的
You're late.
你们迟到了
Pretty good, Rick. How are you?
我们很好 里克 你呢
I got to get a fresh T-shirt
我急着把新T恤
over to an ATV park near Franklin ASAP.
送去富兰克林旁边的全地形交通公园
Okay.
好吧
He pay for that?
这是他花钱买♥♥的吗
He did, yeah.
没错
Okay, so how...how long you gonna be?
好吧 那你们需要多久
Aren't we supposed to take some things back, too?
我们也得带点东西回去吧
Right. Shit.
见鬼
Got to pack 'em up to travel.
我们得收拾好才能走
Come on, really?
真的假的
Yes, Rick.
是的 里克
If we're gonna auction the donated pieces,
要拍卖♥♥的是捐赠品[碎片]
they can't literally be in pieces.
可不能真变成碎片了
I can get it.
我知道了
Yeah, yeah, she's here right now.
是的 她已经到了
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, I know the shirt.
我还记得T恤的事
What does "ATV" mean?
"ATV"是什么东西
All-terrain vehicle.
全地形车
Like a Bronco?
就像野马那种的吗[汽车型号♥]
Definitely not like a Bronco.
跟野马完全不一样
Well, what's the purpose of a Bronco then?
那买♥♥野马有什么用
Well, it's mostly to pick up girls.
用来勾搭妹子吧
Hide what caste you're in.
可以隐藏车主的身份
Cast?
身
With an "E".
身份
Is Rick like an untouchable?
是不是不应该跟里克走太近
Yeah, for anybody with taste.
没错 有品位的人都瞧不上他
You're a bad girl, Chloe.
你太坏了 克洛伊
Flatterer.
真会说话
Must've got caught in the Paulie rush hour or something.
肯定是赶上堵车了
Should we call him?
要不要给他打个电♥话♥
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表