剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Wonder?
疑惑
Never mind. It doesn't matter.
没事了 不重要
Ah, you're going back to that now, are you?
你又变成老样子了 是吗
Sometimes you just wonder,
有时候你会疑惑
is that what we're doing here?
这就是我们在这里的目的吗
Keeping our expectations so low
降低自己的期望值
we'll never be disappointed?
这样就不会失望了
I pull boxes.
我运箱子
Tyrus makes cold calls.
泰瑞斯做电♥话♥推销
Pickles' is about to start washing other people's clothes.
皮可要给别人洗衣服了
Is that as good as it gets?
这就是够了吗
Is that all we should hope for?
这就是我们应该期望的吗
Not everybody's expectations are the same, Daniel.
不是每个人的期望都一样 丹尼尔
If you don't like your circumstance,
如果你不喜欢你的境遇
You've either got to try to change that circumstance,
那你应该去试图改变它
or if you can't, or if it's unrealistic,
但是如果你做不到 或者对你来说不现实
You gotta change your attitude towards it.
那你就要改变自己看待事情的态度
Sure. Sure?
当然 当然
Sure. What you said is,
当然 你说的
um, logical, practical,
合乎逻辑 切合实际
predictable, realistic.
可以预料 也很真实
Sure.
当然
I think what you experiencing,
我觉得你的所经历的
though uncomfortable,
虽然很让人难受
is ultimately positive, Daniel
但是终究积极的 丹尼尔
That you even having expectations,
你有所期望
that you feeling disappointment.
能感到失落
You know, to me,
对于我来说
Expectation is kinda like the trickier cousin to hope.
期望就好像是希望的狡猾表亲
You hope for something better, right?
你希望得到更好的 对吗
You hope for something different,
你希望能有多不同
something more.
想要得到更多
That's not a bad thing, you know?
这不是坏事
When's the last time you felt disappointment,
你上次因心有期待而感到失落
'cause you hoped for something?
是在什么时候
Now, I guarantee you're no different
我保证你和这屋子的人
than any man in this room.
并没有什么不同
You in good company, Daniel.
我们都在支持着你 丹尼尔
Welcome.
随时随地
Good morning, Theodore.
早上好 西奥多
You haven't called me that in a long time.
你很久没有这么叫我了
Shame on me.
我的错
Are you ready for the big day?
你准备好迎接这个大日子了吗
I'm kind of ready for the day after the big day.
其实我更准备好迎接大日子的第二天了
See what that brings.
想看看结果如何
Why not?
为什么不呢
Why not?
为什么不呢
Uh, incoming offspring.
孩子还在呢
Where's Amantha?
阿曼莎呢
She said this is your thing.
她说这是你的事
Said, "Go with god."
说"与主同行吧"
What about you?
那你呢
I think it's my thing too, mom.
我觉得这也是我的事 妈
We'll see you over there a little later.
我们过会儿在那边见
Okay.
好的
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Well, let's do it.
我们走吧
So, how you been?
你怎么样
Trying to stay the course.
努力坚持
Doing my prescribed homework.
完成我指定的功课
How's that going for you?
你觉得怎么样
Not fun yet.
还没有发现乐趣
Not fun?
没有发现乐趣
Still pretty traumatic to listen to.
听了还是挺痛苦
I see.
我懂了
Am I the hopeless case?
我是不是没救了
Not at all.
并不是
With prolonged exposure therapy,
通过延长暴露治疗法
I've seen patients show marked improvement
很多病人都有显著的进步
After as few as 8 to 10 sessions,
有的只需要八到十个疗程
while others take more time.
有的人则需要更多
A year of concentrated therapy isn't unusual.
集中治疗一年并不少见
But for now, we'll continue to address your major traumas
但现在我们会继续治疗你的主要创伤
until you become more desensitized to them...
直到你对其敏感性有所降低
Go from there.
然后再做打算
Very well, doctor.
好的 医生
You ready to begin?
你准备开始了吗
I-I would like to talk about another event today,
我今天想谈论另一件事情
if that's all right?
可以吗
Absolutely.
当然
I think about it a lot.
我想过很多次
Every time I hear footsteps in a hallway,
每次我听到走廊的脚步声
It comes back.
我就会想起来
I see.
好的
Right.
对了
Homework.
功课
It was my friend's execution.
这是我朋友的处决
Well, the day before, actually.
其实是处决前一天
Whenever you're ready.
准备好可以随时开始
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Where are you, Daniel?
你在哪 丹尼尔
In my cell. Waiting.
在我的牢房♥里等待
Kerwin is in his cell next to mine...waiting.
科尔文在我隔壁的牢房♥ 等待
No one is talking,
没有人说话
Not even Wendall, who never shuts up.
甚至话唠的文达也沉默了
It's the rare occasion when the entire row is silent.
整排牢房♥都默默不语 很少见
We're all just...
我们都只是
Waiting.
等待着
What is it?
什么情况
The doors are opening into the row.
我们这排牢房♥总出入口的门打开了
We can hear their footsteps, the guards,
我们能听到警卫的脚步声
coming to take him.
他们过来带他赴刑场
Try to stay in the first person.
请保持第一人称
That's not how it is on this day.
这一天和平常感觉不一样
It's like we're somehow united,
我们不知怎么就联合起来了
even the inmates you hate,
甚至包括那些讨厌的囚犯
even the inmates you don't really know.
甚至不认识的囚犯
It -- it feels like we're all being taken
感觉就好像
for our date with the executioner.
我们都要被带去处决
But we're not.
但并非如此
It's just Kerwin they're taking.
他们只是要带走科尔文
I see the guards walk past me now.
我看着警卫经过我的牢房♥
I hear them stop at his cell,
我听见他们在他的牢房♥前停下脚步
put the chains on him.
给他戴上锁链
I want to be strong for him.
我想为他坚强起来
I hear him ask the guards if...
我听到他问警卫能不能
if he can have a word with me.
能不能和我说两句话
But I can't face him.
但我无法面对他
He's the one
他才是那个
who's strong... for me.
为我坚强起来的人
Finally, I turn to him.
最后我转向他
"Because I know you.
"因为我认识你
Because I know you.
因为我认识你
Because I know you."
因为我认识你"
I don't follow.
我没听懂
That...that's what he kept saying...
那就是他被带走之前
his last words to me before they took him away.
一直跟我说的最后遗言
He wanted me to believe.
他想让我相信
Believe?
相信
In myself.
相信我自己
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表