剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Well -- i didn't mean to put you on the spot.
我没想让你为难
Just, after seeing you the other night, I thought...
只是那天晚上见过你后 我觉得...
might be fun or something.
也许会挺有趣
Where?
去哪
County line?
县界
Country club?
乡村俱乐部
My tailgate?
我的车后箱
The usual suspects?
还是那几个老地方吗
Same old Paulie.
波利还是这样
Probably a bad idea.
可能不是个好主意
I always try and keep a few of those handy.
我一般都会存几瓶
Why not?
为什么不呢
I could, uh, use a beer, frankly,
说实话 我也想在住回老妈家前
before going back to mother's.
喝点啤酒的
Tonight? Sure.
那就今晚 没问题
Okay, sure. Why not?
好的 没问题
Well, we're getting ready to close up.
我们准备打烊了
You mind hanging out for a few?
你介意在外面等我一会吗
Be here hanging.
就在这等你
Okay.
好的
At the tone, please record your message.
请在哔声后留言
Hey, Janet, uh, it's Jon Stern.
珍妮特 我是乔恩·斯特恩
I'm -- I just wanted you and the family to know
我只是想告诉你和家里人
that I'm back in town.
我回来了
Uh, nothing to worry about, really,
真没什么好担心的
Just tying up a few loose ends.
只是还有些事要收尾
Um, anyway, um, I'll try and stop by the house...
总之 我会尽量赶在北上之前
before I head back north.
去你们家一趟
It would be lovely to see you all.
如果能都见到你们就太好了
Okay, then. Bye-bye.
就这样 再见
Okay, what else?
好了 还有什么吗
Laundry-room key, uh, pool hours.
这是洗衣房♥钥匙 注意泳池开放时间
That's about it, really, um...
差不多就这些了
Oh, don't -- don't grill after 10:00.
十点以后不要烧烤
Got it.
知道了
You wouldn't happen to have another beer?
你有啤酒吧
Sure.
当然
I'm off hours.
我已经下班了
Great.
太好了
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Who?
谁
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Oh, right, right.
对
Uh, well... he's adjusting.
他在适应
And he's got a full-time job.
他找了份全职工作
Now, that's wonderful.
太棒了
Uh, doing what?
什么工作
Janet's been talkin' to him mostly, Melvin, so...
几乎都是珍妮特在和他交流 梅尔文
I gave him his first job.
他第一份工作是我给的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Right after he got out of that...hellhole.
就在他离开那个"地狱"后
Painting our pool.
我让他粉刷泳池
Well, good for you.
你人真不错
It was good for me.
是不错
He was good for me.
他对我很好
I miss him.
我很想他
And now, with all this... shit that's come out...
而现在 出了这么多破事
It's a lot.
是不容易
It just breaks your heart, doesn't it?
伤透了你的心 对不对
I don't know why it's hitting me so hard tonight.
我也不知道为什么今晚如此伤感
I...I mean,
我觉得
it's nothing compared to what y'all must be going through.
这跟你们经历的事情相比不值一提
I don't -- I don't mean to imply that, Ted.
我不是故意暗示的 泰德
Oh, no.
我明白
Everybody has their own experience, Melvin.
每个人都有本难念的经 梅尔文
Cecilia Abbott. Wait.
塞西莉亚·阿博特 等等
Lives in Birmingham, five kids,
住在伯明翰 有五个孩子
Sells...something.
卖♥♥东西
Close.
很接近
Lives in Macon, has three kids,
住在梅肯市 有三个孩子
second husband, sells Mary Kay.
再婚 卖♥♥玫琳凯化妆品
Yes!
棒八♥九♥不离十
Who do you think is the richest?
你觉得谁最有钱
In our class?
我们班上吗
You miss curfew? You're funny.
你怀念门禁吗 你真逗
You need to take that? I'll step outside.
要接吗 我可以先出去
No. I don't need to take this.
不 我不用接
Where were we?
我们说到哪了
Dustin Hunt.
达斯汀·亨特
The richest?
他最有钱吗
Bullshit. Got into finance after college.
胡扯 他毕业后做了金融
Well...
好吧
Good for old Dustin.
老达斯汀还真可以
Yep. Good for him.
是啊 他挺厉害
Is it like a lot, lot?
他赚了很多钱吗
Jenny Park said he leases a jet.
珍妮·帕克说他租了一架私人飞机
That's just wrong.
太扯了吧
Like a baby Lear or something.
像小李尔王似的
Jenny was my best friend in seventh grade.
七年级时珍妮是我最好的朋友
Yeah, I remember y'all were tight.
我记得你们关系非常铁
She talk shit about me like we're talking shit about Dustin?
她也像我们吐槽达斯汀一样吐槽我吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
I won't say your name never comes up in conversation,
我不是说我们没提到过你
but everybody's name comes up at some point or another.
但谁都会被提到嘛
Like my brother's.
比如我哥
Sometimes...
有时候会
Especially lately.
尤其是最近
But I try and stay out of all that.
但我尽量避免那些
Stay out of all that what?
避免什么
Speculation, I guess.
瞎猜吧
You have another one of them cheap-ass beers?
还有廉价啤酒吗
When you put it like that...
你都这么说了...
Hi. This is Tawney. Please leave a message.
我是托妮 请留言
I know you're working.
我知道你在忙
You don't have to call me back.
不必给我回电♥话♥
I'm about to turn in myself.
我马上就睡了
Just, uh...
只是
Had a really interesting day.
今天过得挺有意思
And, uh...
然后...
Well, I can tell you about it on, uh, on date night.
我们可以在约会之夜再聊
Until then, old Teddy signing out.
在那之前 我就不打扰你了
Uh, I love you.
我爱你
I'm just saying that so you know you're loved
我这么说只是希望你知道有人爱着你
and, you know, in case you think you're not sometimes.
以免你有时觉得没人爱你
I hope this didn't freak you out.
希望这些话没有吓到你
Old Teddy.
小泰留
You look uncomfortable.
你看上去挺拘谨的
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to.
抱歉 我不是故意的
No. That's a compliment.
没事 我夸你呢
Nobody likes this, either team.
没人喜欢这种活动 双方都是
It's just what our side has to do to keep the lights on.
这只是我们必须做的 营生而已
Sorry if my,
抱歉
my cynicism is raining on your experience.
如果我的愤世嫉俗勾起了不好的回忆的话
Really.
真的抱歉
I think it's hormone-related.
都是荷尔蒙搞的鬼
I'm not, uh, unfamiliar with the cynic stance.
我算是比较了解愤世嫉俗的
I bet.
我猜也是
Anyway, I think cynicism gets a bad rap...
总之 我觉得在那些害怕愤世嫉俗的人眼里
from people who are afraid of it.
愤世嫉俗算是个贬义词
Like optimists?
比如乐观主义者吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表