剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Come on, man.
得了
Daniel. Daniel.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Hello?
有人吗
Jared Talbot?
杰瑞德·塔尔博特
Amantha Holden?
阿曼莎·霍顿
Uh, is your brother here?
你哥在吗
Uh, he doesn't live here anymore, Bobby.
他不住这里了 鲍比
He moved to Nashville.
他搬去那什维尔了
How about...
那...
Jared.
杰瑞德
He's not here, either.
他也不在
Something I can help you with, Bobby?
有何贵干 鲍比
I don't know.
不知道
Did Daniel ever used to talk about Hanna when they were going out?
丹尼尔和汉娜约会时 他常提起汉娜吗
Like how he felt about her?
他对她什么感觉
You know, if he loved her, or whatever?
他爱她吗之类的
Couldn't tell you, Bobby.
无可奉告 鲍比
I really didn't know Daniel back then.
我那时完全不认识丹尼尔
Right.
也对
Guess it was weird for you, huh?
你觉得挺奇怪的 是吧
Being brought into all this.
被卷进这些
Everything's weird when you're a kid.
小时候的事情都很奇怪
Everything's weird now.
现在也是
Heard that.
同意
You got another one of these?
你还有啤酒吗
Think we're out.
应该没了
Why are you here, Bobby?
你来做什么 鲍比
George Melton's dead.
乔治·梅尔顿死了
And I don't feel so good myself.
我也感觉不太好
He used to come by our house.
他过去常常来我们家
George Melton?
乔治·梅尔顿
You know, after it all been wrapped up,
当这一切结束后
and your future step-brother was sent down the river
当时你未来的继兄认罪后
for his confessed sins.
被送进监狱
First time George showed up,
乔治第一次出现时
he had store-bought flowers in one hand
他一手拿着店里买♥♥的花
and a big bag of Tom's plain potato chips in the other.
一手拿着一大袋原味薯片
Told me and mama how sorry he was for our loss
对我和我妈说他很遗憾
and how much he missed Hanna.
还有他多么想念汉娜
Started crying right there on the porch.
在走廊就哭了起来
That wasn't unusual.
这挺正常的
Lots of people showed up to cry on our porch back then.
当时很多人在我们的走廊哭
People that wouldn't even used to acknowledge us in the streets
那些在街上都不和我们打招呼的人
would show up, see mama, and just start bawling.
会来看看老妈 然后放声痛哭
Like they were borrowing on her grief for their own purposes.
就像借助她的悲痛来缓解自己的情绪
'course, mama just ate it all up.
当然 老妈就全盘接受
Why wouldn't she?
为何不呢
It was the first time in her life
那是她人生中第一次
that she didn't have to scream and yell to be seen.
不需要用大喊大叫引人注意
Hey, thank you.
谢谢
Anyway, long after the procession had ended,
言归正传 悼念人群散去很久后
he'd show up and visit with mama.
他会来看看老妈
He'd hang with me, too.
他也陪我玩
You know, we'd ride bikes, play video games.
我们骑车 玩电子游戏
I mean, he was 18 and I was 12, but...
他当时十八岁 我十二岁
It didn't seem that weird to me at the time.
但当时我一点也不觉得奇怪
I just thought he was my friend, you know?
我只是觉得他是我朋友
It was late in the afternoon.
那是傍晚
Last day he ever came by.
他来的最后一天
He and mama had been in Hanna's room for a while.
他和老妈在汉娜的房♥间待了很久
They used to do that.
他们常常这样
You know, just sit there.
就坐在那里
Talk about Hanna, school...
聊汉娜 聊学校的事
I don't know what all.
不知道还有什么
After a good long while, he came outside.
许久后 他出来了
And he look at me sad-like
很伤心地看着我
and said we couldn't play no more.
说我们不能再一起玩了
I asked, "Why not?"
我问"为什么不行"
He said he just couldn't do it no more.
他说他不能再这样下去了
Visit with us.
不能见我们了
That it was too painful.
太痛苦了
As he walked over to his bike,
他走向他的单车时
all I could think about was him leaving me alone with mama.
我想的都是他要丢下我和老妈了
Just me and her alone in that house.
那所房♥子只剩我和她
And I begged him not to go.
我求他不要走
I begged him to come back.
我求他回来
He said it wasn't right.
他说这样不对
What he was doing.
他所做的事
And I asked, "What wasn't right?"
我问"什么不对"
He didn't answer.
他没回答
He just got on his bike to go.
他骑上车就要走
So I grabbed him by his arm.
于是我抓住了他的胳膊
I said, "What's happened?
我问"怎么了
Did something happen, George?"
是不是出什么事情了 乔治"
He looked at me, real strange,
他很奇怪地看着我
and he said...
然后他说
Said what?
说了什么
"Trey went back."
"特雷回来了"
Trey went back?
特雷回来了
That's what he said.
他是这么说的
That's all he said. Then he rode off.
他就说了这么多 然后就骑车走了
What the hell's that mean, Bobby?
那到底什么意思 鲍比
Back then, it was just one more thing I didn't understand.
当时我不理解这句话
Didn't make sense.
没什么意义
All that was real was that my sister was dead,
我只知道我妹死了
Daniel had killed her, and my...
丹尼尔杀了她 而我
my one true friend just told me he wasn't coming back no more.
我唯一的好朋友告诉我他不会回来了
And now?
那现在呢
Tell him I'm sorry.
转告他我很抱歉
Who?
转告谁
Daniel.
丹尼尔
For what I did to him at Hanna's grave.
为我在汉娜坟前对他做的事情道歉
Tell him I hope this helps.
转告他我希望道歉能有所帮助
Afternoon, Mr. Stern.
下午好 斯特恩先生
I've knocked on a lot of doors today, Sheriff.
我今天拜访了很多人 警长
I didn't think yours would be one of them.
我没想过你会是其中之一
Please.
请进
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
不了 谢谢
Beer?
啤酒呢
Why not?
为什么不呢
Have a seat.
请坐
Why?
为什么
Have you talked with C.J. Pickens since you and I last spoke?
我们俩上次谈过后你找过CJ·皮金斯吗
I have.
没错
Did you tell him to avoid me, not return my calls?
你是不是叫他躲着我 不回我电♥话♥
I certainly did not tell him that.
我肯定没说过这话
Did you know at least 20 kids
你知道当时至少有二十个孩子
were brought down to the Sheriff's station
在汉娜·迪恩被谋杀的第二天早上
the morning after Hanna Dean was murdered?
被带到了警局吗
I did know that.
我知道
And only seven were officially interviewed?
而只有七人被正式审讯过
I'm aware of that, too.
我也知道
Was one of those kids named Roger?
有没有个罗杰的
Doesn't ring a bell,
没什么印象
but I didn't know all the kids by name.
但我也不知道所有孩子的名字
Nor was I there the whole time.
我也不是一直在局里
But I'll ask around.
但我会问问
Why am I here?
我来这干吗
Why did you call me, Sheriff?
你为什么打电♥话♥给我 警长
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表