剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, Manny.
曼尼
Hey, Manny, wake up.
曼尼 醒醒
Hey, Manny.
曼尼
Manny, Manny.
曼尼 曼尼
Manny, Manny.
曼尼 曼尼
Wake up. Hey, what the hell, punk?
快醒醒 吵什么 混♥蛋♥
It's Dan, Manny. What?
是我 丹 曼尼 怎么了
It's Dan. You turned off your alarm and went back to sleep.
是我 你关掉了闹钟又睡着了
I did? Twice.
是吗 关了两次
Oh, shit.
我去
I-I called your name a few times, but...
我喊你好几次了 可是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
I kind of go deep.
我睡得太沉了
You're a sound sleeper.
你睡得很沉
Shit you sleep through in prison, right?
在监狱都睡得着 肯定沉
I have a meeting I have to attend.
我要去开个会
I slept through a riot once.
我有次睡着了连暴♥动♥都没听到
Swear to god.
我发誓
It was on another tier, but still,
暴♥动♥发生在别的楼层 然而
no such thing as a quiet riot, right?
既然是暴♥动♥ 肯定声音很大 对吧
Right, well, you got to go, Dan.
好吧 你快走吧 丹
Appreciate the tickle.
谢谢你把我弄醒
Are... are... are you straight
你...弄懂...
with the... the metro card now?
那个交通卡了吗
Yeah, I got it.
我弄懂了
You have a nice day, Manny.
祝你今天过得愉快 曼尼
Sure. Why not?
好的 一定
Come on in.
快进来
Have a seat.
请坐
You cleaned up.
你收拾得很干净
A new leaf.
洗心革面了
How's Manny doing?
曼尼还好吧
He seems to be acclimating.
他似乎正在适应
Oh. Well, that's good.
那就好
How are you guys doing, you and Manny?
你跟曼尼相处得怎么样
He's hard to ignore.
他挺有存在感的
But that's probably good for me.
但这也许对我是好事
Work going okay?
工作还好吗
From my perspective.
我觉得挺好
Why?
怎么了
Dan, I know you've been talking to Avery some, which is good,
丹 我知道你跟埃弗里聊过 这很好
and he hasn't gone into any details with me.
但他还没跟我详细聊过
I just want to be clear about that.
我只是想确认一下
Okay.
好吧
But we think that you should consider seeing someone
但我们觉得你应该考虑
more qualified to treat some of your specific issues...
去找个专治你这个病情的人...
Your PTSD.
你的创伤后遗症
And considering the years of isolation you endured,
并且鉴于你长年处于隔离状态
there are likely long-term effects
可能会造成后遗症
which are frankly beyond our expertise.
坦白来说 这超出了我们的专业范畴
Well, that's interesting to think about, Avery, Maggie.
这听起来挺有意思的 埃弗里 麦琪
But I-I feel that I am integrating
但我觉得我现在
with the men at the house more now.
跟室友相处得越来越好了
Oh, we are not suggesting you leave the house, Dan,
我们不是建议你搬出去 丹
on the contrary,
与此相反
we think this is exactly where you should be.
我们觉得现在的住处很适合你
But we feel that additional therapy
但我们觉得额外治疗
to augment what we can offer
加上我们的帮助
would greatly increase your chances of, you know...
能让你成为一名...
Becoming an upstanding citizen?
成为一名优秀的公民
Of having a quality of life that we all want for you.
拥有我们期望你能得到的高品质生活
Do you have any questions for us?
你有什么问题吗
What are you talking about, exactly?
你们到底是什么意思
There's a clinical psychologist at Vanderbilt
范德堡大学有位临床心理学家
who treats individuals with PTSD.
他专门治疗有创伤后遗症的患者
Now, a lot of his patients are military veterans,
他的很多患者都是退伍老兵
but he also works with ex-offenders.
但他也接收有犯罪前科的人
Just think about it, hmm?
考虑一下 好吗
No more than that right now, all right?
仅此而已
But otherwise, keep up the good work.
另外 再接再厉
Sure.
好的
What do you think about the muffin?
小松糕怎么样
It's chewy.
很有嚼头
Yeah, it's got bran and stuff.
是啊 里面有米糠什么的
Sticks your ribs, all right.
能填饱肚子
Exactly. See, that's the problem with doughnuts.
没错 甜甜圈就不行
You eat one of them, five minutes later,
吃个甜甜圈 五分钟以后
you get a sugar drop, you want another one.
血糖就会下降 你就想再吃一个
Probably wouldn't want another one of these.
可我不想再来一个小松糕了
Yeah.
好吧
Anyway, uh, your car will be ready in a few.
对了 你的车马上就好
Paulie tire. Teddy.
波林轮胎 我是小泰
Uh, owner's not here right now. Can I help you?
店主这会不在 您有什么事吗
Yes, uh, she is the owner of record, but...
没错 她是记名股东 但是...
Well, the problem is,
可问题是
Janet doesn't come in to the store very often,
珍妮特不怎么来店里
but I'm her stepson
但我是她继子
and, uh, vice president of sales here, so if th...
也是这里的销♥售♥副总监 所以...
Sure.
好的
I understand.
我明白
302. Yep.
302号♥ 好
Uh, anything else you'd like for me to pass on?
还有什么要交待的吗
Okay, Bob.
好的 鲍勃
Well, this is Ted, by the way.
对了 我是泰德
Not sure where Carol and Alice are, but...
不知道卡罗尔和爱丽丝去哪了...
Ah, nothing, just a... a weird film I saw once.
没什么 就是我看过的一部奇怪电影
You bet.
没问题
I'll have her call you back.
我会让她打给你的
Who was that?
谁啊
Bob childers from Kurry Morris and associates.
卡利·莫里斯公♥司♥的鲍勃·奇尔德斯
Don't believe I know them.
我不认识他们
Me, either.
我也不认识
What did he want?
他想干什么
Talk to the owner, a Mrs. Janet Matthews Holden.
想找店主谈话 珍妮特·马修斯·霍顿女士
He say about what?
他说什么事了吗
Nope.
没说
Just said he wanted to talk to her about a business matter.
就说找她谈个生意
She ever change her name on the title of ownership
你们结婚后 她有没有更改
after y'all got married?
产权证上的名字
Probably not.
应该没有
Hello, Mr. Stern.
你好 斯特恩先生
Sheriff.
警长
Thank you, Rhetta.
谢谢你 丽塔
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
You want one of these pod coffees?
要杯咖啡吗
Lots of different flavors.
有很多口味
No. I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Care to sit down?
坐吗
Been sitting all day.
我坐一整天了
So, what brings you back to Paulie?
你回波利干什么
Did you tell my client that it was George Melton's semen
你和我当事人说汉娜·迪恩内♥裤♥上的精♥液♥
on Hanna Dean's panties?
是乔治·梅尔顿的
I might have, yes.
应该说过
And that you believe that George, Trey Willis,
你认为乔治 特雷·威利斯
and someone named Chris Nelms raped Hanna?
和克里斯·尼尔姆斯强♥奸♥了汉娜
You tell suspects many things during an investigation...
在审讯期间 你会告诉嫌犯许多事
some true, some not.
有些是真的 有些不是
So, Daniel was still a suspect at the time?
丹尼尔那时仍是嫌犯吗
To some degree.
算是吧
Do you have evidence to support the allegations of rape
你有证据能够证明针对他们的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表