剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I ran him off.
我把他赶走了
Trust me. He was not up for the task.
相信我 他不是当爸的料
So, this is like a...job interview.
那这算是个工作面试吗
Don't flatter yourself.
你想多了
I already told you --
我已经告诉你了
I'm not looking for no man.
我没有要找男人
If I decide to have this thing,
如果我决定要这个孩子
I'm gonna go to my sister's, birth it with her.
我会去找我姐 让她陪我生孩子
And what then?
然后呢
I will raise it like my own or give it away,
我会好好养大这孩子 或者送出去
sell it on the black market.
到黑市上卖♥♥
I thought you hadn't decided
你不是还没决定好
whether you were gonna have it or not.
要不要这孩子吗
I can't not have it.
我不能要
Why not?
为什么
You know what?
你知道吗
You should run away, too.
你也应该逃走
You can come back to the co-op anytime you want,
你随时可以回艺术团
and I will not glom on to you again.
我不会再霸占你的
Prometto.
我保证
Is that what you're doing --
你现在是这样吗
Glomming?
霸占我
I have no idea what I'm doing.
我不知道我在做什么
I gave up pot and I gave up booze
我不抽大♥麻♥了 不喝酒了
and I gave up dairy.
也不吃乳制品了
I've given up pretty much everything except for hormones,
除了荷尔蒙 我几乎放弃了一切
So I have no idea at this time
所有我现在根本想不明白
as to what it is that I am doing.
我在干什么
We could start a club.
我们可以开个夜店
I think mine's temporary.
我觉得我的是暂时的
Is yours?
你的是吗
I doubt it.
应该不是
Are you really pregnant?
你真的怀孕了吗
Geez Louise.
天啊 路易斯
Okay, this is gonna be a little fresh,
我知道这会很新奇
but I think it's gonna help you in the big picture.
但长久来看这能帮上你
Come here.
过来
Closer, danger man.
近一点 危险的男人
Just remember that we're all... professionals here.
记住 这事没有私情
You feel that?
你感觉到了吗
Yes.
嗯
That's my little baby.
那是我的小宝宝
You still bored?
你还无聊吗
No.
不
That's so nice...
那真好
Calming.
好安静
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表