剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Looks nice.
看上去不错
Better than some of the places I've resided.
比我住过的一些地方要好
Is it strange?
你觉得奇怪吗
Yes to whatever you're talkin' about.
不论你指什么 答案都是肯定的
I don't know. To...to...be here.
我也不清楚 我居然会在这里
To be dropped off like a...
就这么下车 像是...
Perpetual teenager?
永恒青少年
Maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 我也说不清
This is...just where I am.
我就在这里
In this car.
在车里
With you.
有你相伴
And it's strange,
的确挺奇怪的
but certainly not unpleasant.
但挺开心的
Oh, boy.
天啊
I was afraid of that.
我怕的就是这个
You don't owe me anything, Chloe.
你不欠我什么 克洛伊
If it's only this day, I'll take it.
哪怕只有今天 我也愿意
Sometimes I just...
有时我...
freak out thinking about having a baby alone.
一想到自己怀着宝宝 我就害怕
Having a baby with someone.
和别人有了宝宝
Having a baby.
有宝宝了
Now, that sounds perfectly normal.
这听起来就很正常了
I never used to think like that, though.
但我之前从没想过
Like what?
想什么
Of the future.
未来
Me neither.
我也是
What am I worried about, then?
那我还担心什么呢
We're...temporarily perfect for each other.
我们现在是绝配
At least for today.
至少今天是
I have to go now.
我得走了
Grown man curfew.
成人宵禁
Thank you, Daniel.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Chloe.
谢谢你 克洛伊
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表