剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It go okay?
顺利吗
Dad, I don't want to hurt your feelings.
爸 我也不想伤害你的感情
The harder you try to be involved in my personal life,
但是你越想干涉我的生活
the more it makes me want to...drink or something.
我就越想喝酒
There's no time limit on this Tawney thing.
托妮的事急不来
If there's any major change, I'll let you know.
要是有什么大的变化 我会告诉你
Sounds good.
好的
Oh, my.
天啊
Are we having Big Ted's famous flapjacks?
今天早上吃传说中的泰德煎饼吗
Bringing back memories, isn't it?
勾起了回忆吧
Brings back appetites.
是勾起了食欲
Lehman looked over your car this morning.
莱曼今早看过你的车了
Already?
这么早
That's Lehman.
他一向勤快
And?
然后呢
The front-left control arm broke loose,
左前的控制杆松了
and the axle dropped right to the ground.
车轴也掉下来了
Is that expensive?
修起来贵吗
It's not cheap.
反正不便宜
He also felt that the transmission was compromised, too,
他还说变速器可能也有问题
and a few other things he's concerned about.
还有其他一些小问题
Great.
"太好了"
His suggestion is not to throw good money after bad.
他觉得修车就是浪费钱
Sorry.
抱歉
If it isn't the intrepid adventurer.
这不是勇敢的大冒险家吗
Hardly.
并不是
I'd hug you, but I've already had a bath.
我想抱抱你 但我洗过澡了
I don't know how they did it in the old days.
真不知道古人都是怎么过的
It's hard to succeed at anything
没有称手的工具
without the right equipment, buddy.
任何工作都是很难完成的 伙计
We're just proud you took the initiative to try it.
我们都为你的勇气感到骄傲
Absolutely. Yeah.
没错 就是
It's not a fad.
我不是三分钟热度
All right, then.
那好吧
Now I need a nap.
我得打个盹
So good.
太好吃了
Yeah, buddy.
是嘛
Sure was, Ted.
当然 泰德
May I, uh, be excused?
我可以失陪一下吗
Of course.
当然
Okay.
好了
Who is the unlucky chauffeur?
谁来做倒霉的司机
I'll take you.
我送你吧
Come on.
走吧
All right.
好
Why don't you move back here for a while?
你不如搬回来住段时间吧
What?
什么
Just for a few months.
几个月而已
You could save on a down payment for a really good car --
可以省下房♥租 存够车的首♥付♥
one you could feel safe in when you do your riding around.
买♥♥辆可以安心兜风的好车
I still got a couple months left on my lease,
我的租期还有几个月
but even then...
但即使到那时
Well, maybe Marvin will let you out of it early.
说不定马文会让你提前搬出来
Melvin.
是梅尔文
But I doubt it. It's not really his call.
不一定吧 他说了也不算
Or we could even loan you the money,
我们也可以借你点钱
and you could pay us back.
以后再还
Right, Ted?
是吧 泰德
I'm sure we could work something out.
应该没问题
I -- I don't know.
我也不知道
That's a lot of...steps,
这是件大事
lot of owing, lot of people in one place.
这样太对不起你们了 家里人也太多了
We've all been in here before.
原来不就这样吗
Still trying to forget those years.
我还在试着忘记那段日子
Oh, you loved it.
你很喜欢
It's just an option.
只是给你个选择
I appreciate the offer, Mom.
谢谢妈
Really.
真的
Flapjacks were the best ever.
这是我吃过最棒的煎饼
Glad you liked them.
喜欢就好
After you.
你先请
Bye-bye, y'all.
大家再见
Still got your big-ass truck?
你还开大皮卡吗
No, I got a Prius.
不 我买♥♥了辆普锐斯
I'll clean up.
我来清理
Well, I can help.
我来帮忙
I'm going to Nashville.
我要去那什维尔
Okay.
好
Stand outside that house if I have to.
哪怕站在房♥子外也好
I have to see him, make sure he's real.
我必须得见到他 看到他真的出来了
I think that's a good idea.
好主意
It was nice of you to make flapjacks.
谢谢你的煎饼
Kind of like the old days.
像是回到了过去
I mean, our old days.
我们的过去
I love what you've done with the place.
你这里弄得不错
Yeah, right.
是吧
Hey, does this grill outside work?
屋外的烤架能用吗
Never tried it.
没用过
You hate everyone who lives here?
你讨厌这里的所有人
Pretty much.
差不多
I got a proposition.
我有个主意
Okay.
说吧
Let's trade places.
我们交换地方住
What?
什么
You go stay with your mother, and I come here.
你和妈一起住 我住这里
Don't you have a mortgage?
你还有房♥贷吧
You've got, what, two months left on your lease?
你租期还剩两个月吧
Thereabouts.
差不多
So, I come here, I'll pay half your rent,
我住这里 付一半房♥租
and in two months, you've got close to 1,000 bucks saved up
两个月你能存个一千块吧
for a down payment on a car, free and clear.
这样就够新车的首♥付♥了 一身轻松
Why would I pay half the rent?
那我为啥要付一半房♥租
Because you need a car, and I don't.
因为你要买♥♥车 我不用
But you need something.
但你肯定有需求
Not really.
并没有
I hope you don't sell tires like this.
希望你卖♥♥轮胎时不是这幅样子
Okay.
好吧
Truth is, I never thought I'd be at the house this long.
其实我从没想过会在家里住这么久
I come home, there's Dad. I go to work, there's Dad.
班上和家里都能看到老爸
On the weekends, there's Dad.
到了周末 还是能看到老爸
I can't do it anymore.
我受不了了
So, I would be doing you the favor?
这不是我在帮你吗
It'd be mutual.
这是互帮互助
Wouldn't pay half the rent, tell you that.
反正我不会付一半房♥租
25%? Hell, no.
25% 没门
If you stay here, you pay the rent in full.
你要是想住 就得付全款
Okay. I'll pay the rent.
好 我付
God, let me think about it first.
天啊 让我考虑一下
I gotta go.
我得走了
Dad would fall all over himself to take you to work every day.
老爸会非常乐意每天送你上班的
That's 'cause he's a gentleman.
那是因为他有风度
Come on, I can't be late. I'm the boss.
走吧 我不能迟到 我是老板
Bullshit.
不是吧
Yeah, I know.
谁说不是呢
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表