剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I'm Wade.
我叫韦德
Okay.
你好
Termite man.
清理白蚁的
Yep.
好吧
Got a follow-up with a Mrs. Talbot.
要给塔尔博特女士做回访
8:30 appointment.
约了8点半
A little early, aren't you, Wade?
你来得有点早吧 韦德
It's, uh...
现在是...
8:27.
8点27分
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Usually three minutes either way, it's not a big deal.
一般误差三分钟吧 不算什么
Not you, Wade. Come on in. Come on.
没埋怨你 韦德 快进来
Quick. Okay.
快点 好的
So, uh, what do you got to do?
你都要做些什么
You just got to, like, spray or something?
要喷药吗
Uh, visual inspection only.
只是看看情况
Um, follow up, 21 days.
治理21天后要做回访
We had bugs?
屋子里有虫子吗
Yeah.
是的
Let's just get to it then.
那就快点开始吧
I need to get out of here before my wife gets home.
我得在我妻子到家前离开这里
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快行动 快点
Okay, sorry.
好的 抱歉
Shit.
见鬼
Well...
好吧...
This place seems popular.
这里好像还很火爆的
It was in a book.
我在书里看到的
You mean you've never been here?
也就是说 这是你第一次来吗
I've been meaning to.
我一直打算要来的
Where do you usually eat?
那你平时都去哪吃饭
From a sack.
吃快餐
I got a phone call out of the blue.
我之前意外地接到了一通电♥话♥
A phone call?
电♥话♥
Somebody wants to buy the store.
有人想买♥♥下店铺
Really?
真的吗
It's Rite Aid, actually.
是来爱德公♥司♥
How do you feel about that?
那你是怎么考虑的
It's gonna be sad. I know that.
我知道到时候肯定舍不得
So you've already decided?
你已经决定了
No, but we're close to deciding...
还没 不过马上就要决定...
something.
某些事了
I had to park a couple of blocks away.
我开了好几个街区才找到地方停车
Maybe the line's shorter at the restroom.
也许卫生间没这么长的队
Be right back.
马上回来
Mother said that, uh...
母亲说...
You're going to where Patsy Cline died.
你想去佩茜·克莱恩去世的地方
Unfortunately, that's -- that's 90 miles away.
可惜那里离这145公里
I'm going to the place where she almost died,
我还是去她死前弥留的地方
which is right here in town.
就在这里
Well, that's, uh...
这还真是...
convenient.
方便
It's, uh, you know, somewhere to go,
你也明白 总得来看看
something to do.
做点什么
Destination gives us direction sometimes.
有时目标会指引我们前进
I guess it does.
看来是的
Listen, Daniel.
对了 丹尼尔
When I asked you to leave the house that night,
那天晚上我吼着让你滚出去
I was pretty angry.
我当时真的很生气
Understandable, Ted.
我能理解 泰德
And, um, well...
所以...
It's not always good to say things when you're...
生气的时候 不要说狠话
I'm not saying I didn't have the right to be angry, Daniel.
不过我那么发火也不是没有原因的 丹尼尔
Of course not.
那是当然
Anyway, uh...
总之...
I hope things can be...
我希望能够...
You know...
你明白的
Ted, you don't owe me an explanation or an apology.
泰德 你不用跟我解释或道歉
I've always greatly admired you and,
我一直很尊敬你
still do.
现在也是
And -- and I'm sorry
我很抱歉
about the troubles I caused you and mother.
给你和母亲惹了麻烦
That's, uh -- that's not why...
这不是我...
I didn't come here seeking an apology from you, Daniel.
我来这儿不是为了听你道歉的 丹尼尔
I know you didn't, Ted.
我知道 泰德
I just wanted...
我只是想...
I don't know.
我也不知道
To clear the air.
把话说清楚
Uh, yeah.
对
Something like that.
差不多吧
I appreciate you making the effort, Ted.
我很感激你能有这份心 泰德
I really do.
真的
No problem.
不客气
I know how you feel, buddy.
我明白你的感受 伙计
Jon, Jon, Jon.
乔恩 乔恩 乔恩
You look good. I'll give you that.
你气色不错 这我承认
You look better.
你看上去更好
So, you think it means anything --
你觉得鲍比·迪安说的那些话
what Bobby Dean said?
有什么意义吗
I'm gonna interview him later today,
我今天要去找他谈话
see if there's more to it.
看看能不能问出更多信息
You called him already?
你给他打过电♥话♥了
On the way over here.
来这儿的路上打的
His mother answered.
他母亲接的
She was...cordial.
她挺和善的
God, who's gonna be left to hate?
天啊 那她还会恨谁呢
There's still a few suspects.
还有几个嫌疑人
Roland Foulkes is always a go-to.
罗兰·福克斯肯定嫌疑最大
You might want to add Chris Nelms to that list.
你最好把克里斯·尼尔姆斯也算上
Okay. Why?
好 为什么
He gave a deposition about two months ago,
两个月前他录过一次口供
swearing that he, George Melton,
发誓说他和乔治·梅尔顿
and Trey Willis raped Hannah.
还有特雷·威利斯一起强♥奸♥了汉娜
That night 20 years ago.
就在二十年前的那晚
Shit.
天啊
Yep.
是啊
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
What are you doing, Jon?
你在做什么 乔恩
Right -- right now or...?
现在吗 还是...
Why are you in Paulie?
你为什么来波利
A few things were still bothering me,
有几件事我还没想清楚
so I came back to investigate.
所以我回来调查
And how does justice row feel about your second
司法部门如何看待你在定罪后
Daniel Holden post-conviction investigation, huh?
重新调查丹尼尔·霍顿的案子
They don't have a problem with it...
他们没什么意见
I find that hard to believe.
我很难相信
Because I don't work for them any longer.
因为我不为他们工作了
Lord god, Jon.
天啊 乔恩
I'm burned out, Amantha.
我受够了 阿曼莎
I can't do this line of work anymore.
我不能再干这行了
So why are you still doing it?
那你为什么还在干
Don't worry. I'm almost finished.
别担心 我就快不干了
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗
Hardly.
没有
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
I know exactly what you're doing.
我再清楚不过了
I'm sure you think you know.
你当然以为自己知道
You're not angling to file an IAC?
你没在考虑申请无效辩护吗
Considering it.
正在考虑
And what would warrant that?
有什么依据吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表