剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I got to go see a man about a horse.
我要去谈谈马的事
What?
什么
There's some reading material if you get bored
我回来之前你要是觉得无聊
till I get back.
可以看看"读物"
Shouldn't be gone more than 30 minutes.
最多半小时就回来
Thanks for calling the Talbots,
感谢致电塔尔博特家
but we're not here.
但我们暂时不在电♥话♥旁
Leave a message.
请留言
Hey, Tawney. It's Carlton.
托妮 是我 卡尔顿
Sorry to bug you at home,
抱歉你回家还打扰你
but, uh, call me when you get a minute.
但你有空给我回个电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢谢
I didn't think you were coming by today.
我以为你今天不会来
I-I wasn't.
我是没想过来
I really only have two places to go,
我只有两个地方可以去
and I was getting away from one of them.
而我才从其中一处逃出来
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.
感谢你对我的信任
Did something happen today?
太阳打西边出来了吗
Or is it just pre-traumatic mom disorder?
还是见母亲前创伤综合征
They so hoped I could be put back together.
他们非常希望我能重新振作起来
Who did?
谁
My family, sister, mom.
我的家人 我妹 我妈
But I don't really see that happening, Chloe,
但我真的看不到希望 克洛伊
No matter the surgeons who attend me.
不管是哪个外科医生给我做手术
What broke you?
你被什么击垮了
Lots of things.
很多事情
Can you tell me just one?
你能告诉我一件吗
One of the things?
其中一件吗
My dog died.
我的狗死了
That's always a hard one.
这事一直很难接受
Yeah, it was at the time.
当时确实如此
What else?
还有什么
Um, oh, yeah.
对了
I was sexually assaulted in prison multiple times.
我在监狱里被多次性侵
That kind of sticks with you.
这种事一直挥之不去
That's horrific, Daniel.
太可怕了 丹尼尔
I shouldn't be telling you this.
我不该告诉你的
Why are you?
那为什么还告诉我
I'm a romantic.
因为我浪漫
And you're the girl.
而你是我的真命天女
And you're hoping the girl's gonna save you.
你希望她能来救你
If you're a romantic.
如果你也浪漫的话
Can't save you, Daniel.
我救不了你 丹尼尔
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But I could hold you.
但我可以抱抱你
If you'd let me.
如果你愿意
When's your mom arriving?
你妈什么时候到
Oh, she may already be here.
她也许已经到了
I don't know.
我不知道
You gonna go back and see her?
你要回去见她吗
At the fun house?
在"观察屋"
She traveled a long way.
她大老远来的
Trey went back where?
特雷回哪了
That's what I asked Bobby.
我也这么问鲍比了
He said that's all George said.
他说乔治就说了这么多
He asked me to pass a message on to Daniel, too.
他还让我给丹尼尔递个口信
Bobby did.
我指鲍比
Tell him how sorry he was for what he did to him
让我转告丹尼尔他在汉娜坟前对他做的事情
at Hanna's grave.
十分抱歉
I'm gonna have to call Jon now.
我得联♥系♥乔恩
I figured.
我猜到了
We really are out of beer this time.
这次啤酒是真喝完了
That sucks.
倒霉
Did you go to work today, Teddy?
你今天去上班了吗 小泰
Called in sick.
请了病假
To whom?
跟谁请的
Myself.
我自己
Is there anything else going on?
是不是还有别的事
We're out of beer.
没啤酒了
That's a tragedy.
多惨
Did mom get the offer today?
老妈今天拿到报价了吗
Last night.
昨晚
You know about this, Jared?
你知道这事吗 杰瑞德
Are you serious?
你觉得呢
Teddy, they are not gonna sell the store.
小泰 他们不会卖♥♥店铺的
There is no way.
不可能
Bet you a wheel alignment they do.
我赌个车轮定位服务说他们会
If you had a car.
可惜你没车
Why don't you stay here tonight?
你今晚住这儿吧
Okay? We'll order chinese, call each other names.
好吗 点些中餐 吵吵架
Nah.
算了
I'm gonna go grill this steak
我还是把牛排烤了
and drink some beer by my lonesome.
一个人喝点闷酒吧
Will you please be careful.
小心点啊
Lock your doors.
记得锁门
Have you ever...
你有没有
Do you ever think about being somewhere else?
有没有想过去别的地方
I don't know.
不知道
Come on, Ted. You've never pictured just being different?
得了 泰德 你就没想象过不同的生活吗
Being different or being somewhere different?
不同的生活还是生活在不同的地方
Both. Either.
都有 都行
Different how? Different...?
怎么个不同
Different.
就是不同
You've never thought,
你就没想过
I wish I was a pineapple farmer in Hawaii?
真希望我住在夏威夷种菠萝
Or a gossip columnist in Paris in the '20s.
或者二十年代巴黎的八卦专栏作家
Does Lafayette just turn into eighth?
老佛爷百货公♥司♥都开了八年了吧
Guess it does.
好像是的
Good lord.
天啊
What? No, I've never wanted to
怎么了 是 我从没想过
farm pineapples in Paris in any decade.
去巴黎种菠萝
Why is that so hard to believe?
有这么难以相信吗
It's not. Trust me. I believe you.
没有 真的 我相信你
You're setting a trap.
你话里有话
How?
哪有
I'm just asking you what dreams,
我只是在问你
What dumb, silly, fantastical dreams you might have had
在你过着现在这个生活时 或者之前
before or during the life you settled for,
有没有过梦想
the life you actually have.
很傻很天真的那种
It was supposed to be fun.
本来问题很有意思的
Sounds more sad to me.
我听起来很凄凉啊
Me, too, now.
现在我也这么觉得了
You see? A trap. A goddamn land mine.
看吧 说你话里有话了 还很不友善
You're always planting those, Janet. Always?
你说话一直如此 珍妮特 一直
You say, It's all clear. Nothing to worry about here,
你说很清楚了 没什么好担心的
and then it's pineapples in Paris.
然后又扯到了巴黎的菠萝
Please stop saying that.
别说了
I take one step forward and, bam, land mine,
我只要敢顺着你的话说一句你就发作了
just like I suspected.
正如我所料
You're full of intuition, Ted. What can I say?
你直觉敏锐 泰德 我还能说什么
God, you resent me, don't you?
天啊 你讨厌我 对吧
What?
什么
You're filled with resentment for me.
你特别讨厌我
And I understand why. I do.
我也理解 真的
And actually, I don't blame you for that -- the resentment.
说实话 我也不怪你讨厌我
Oh, yeah? Sure seems that way.
是吗 能看出来
I blame you for resenting me in silence,
我是怪你生我的闷气
For resenting me and never saying a word about it.
生我的气却从来不说
You're right.
你说得对
I do do that.
我确实是这样
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表