剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
the individuals who raped Hanna Dean on the night of her death.
汉娜·迪恩死亡当晚强♥奸♥她的犯人
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
After careful consideration,
在深思熟虑之后
and at the urging of Sheriff Daggett,
同时在达格特警长的敦促下
my office formally submitted a request for a new investigation
我的办公室于本周早些时候正式向
to the GBI earlier this week.
乔治亚州调查局提出开展新调查
Sheriff Daggett and I both believe
达格特警长和我都相信
that this case is too important and too complex
本案的重要性及复杂性
for the limited resources
已非波利警方
available to the Paulie sheriff's department.
有限的资源所能处理
Bringing in an outside agency to oversee the investigation
由外部机构来监督调查
is a step we feel is both necessary and prudent.
是必要以及明智的
And as I said this morning,
如我今早所说
the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
乔治亚州调查局
confirmed that they have accepted my request.
已经确认接受了我的申请
And whatever the results of their findings,
不管他们的调查结果如何
this office is prepared to do whatever it takes
本办公室会竭尽全力
to find and try
以找到并审判
the individuals responsible for Hanna Dean's murder.
谋杀汉娜·迪恩的罪犯
And if it becomes clear
如果丹尼尔·霍顿
that Daniel Holden is not guilty of this crime,
真的没有杀人
then my office will work with Mr. Holden's attorney
那我的办公室将协同霍顿的律师
to see that his conviction is set aside once and for all.
以确保他的定罪被彻底撤销
Thank you.
谢谢
To recap, a 19-year-old murder case
简而言之 一起十九岁少女被杀案件
is being re-opened.
已经重新立案
So that's why you came by, just letting me know
所以你来就是为了告诉我
that you're dropping the murder charge against me?
你们要撤销对我的谋杀指控
For now, we are.
目前来说是这样
Felt I owed you a home visit
感觉我欠你一次拜访
for all your pain and suffering.
毕竟你受了这么多痛苦和折磨
Spent all that goddamn money for nothing.
花了那些钱 结果屁用也没有
Losing my house, my wife...
房♥子 老婆没了
nobody gives a shit about that.
也没人在乎
The state will supply you an attorney
如果有必要
if it ever comes to that.
州政♥府♥会给你找个律师
So y'all are gonna try to pin Hanna's death on me now?
所以你们现在要把汉娜的死归罪于我了
Well, at least hers wasn't a suicide like George's.
至少她没像乔治那样自杀
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I don't think you can strangle yourself, Carl,
卡尔 人无法像乔治
like you can shoot yourself in the head, like George did.
射爆自己的脑袋那样勒死自己
Yeah, well, hopefully you'll have your day in court.
是啊 期待你上庭的那天
Bitch should have kept her mouth shut,
那贱♥人♥要是不乱说话
and none of this would have happened.
这些事就不会发生了
What'd you just say?
你说什么
Bitch kept her mouth shut,
那贱♥人♥要是不乱说话
none of this would have happened.
这些事就不会发生了
It's word-for-word what Chris said to me that next morning.
克里斯第二天早上和我说的 一字不差
Is that right?
是嘛
I went over to his house
我去了他家
to see if he was gonna buckle.
去看看他是不是要屈服了
No, why would he buckle?
他为什么要屈服
If Hanna cried rape,
要是汉娜说她被强♥奸♥了
I wasn't going down for that.
我才不会因此完蛋
I didn't rape her, Carl.
我没有强♥奸♥她 卡尔
I could get that coo hole anytime I wanted to,
从她十四岁开始
ever since she was 14.
我就可以随时上她
Hell, she was digging on that whole free love thing that night,
她那晚对什么自♥由♥恋爱非常起劲
until Chris got on top of her.
直到克里斯爬到她身上
She didn't like that country-club asshole.
她不喜欢那乡村混♥蛋♥
And damn sure didn't want his privileged dick inside of her.
也肯定不想和那个纨绔子弟做♥爱♥
With her tripping on mushrooms that Holden had given her,
霍顿给了她致幻剂 让她磕嗨了
she started freaking out on him.
她便开始向他发飙
You can tell it to the GBI.
和乔治亚州调查局说吧
Did anybody ever see his hand?
有人看到他的手吗
What? Chris' right hand.
什么 克里斯的右手
I didn't think so.
应该没有
She bit it when he was trying to keep her from screaming.
他阻止她喊叫的时候 她咬了他的手
Did you see Chris the next day at the sheriff's station?
第二天罗杰终于愿意带他去警局的时候
When Roger finally brought him in when he damn well pleased?
你在警局看到克里斯了吗
For a minute, yeah.
见了一下
Did you notice Chris' right hand was in his pocket?
你注意到克里斯的右手插在兜里吗
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前了
Can't say I recall that. Well, it was.
想不起来了 情况就是那样
The whole damn time, he just kept it in his pocket.
他全程把手插在兜里
You see, I never thought that I raped her, Carl,
我从没想过我强♥奸♥了她 卡尔
whereas Chris knew he did.
但克里斯知道是他自己干的
He was always the one who had a motive.
一直以来都是他有动机
Always.
一直以来
Not me.
不是我
It's out of my hands, Trey.
这我管不了 特雷
All you son of a bitches playing God!
你们以为自己是上帝啊
You can all go to hell!
都下地狱吧
I mean, I wouldn't call this nouveau cuisine,
这算不上新菜式
But that sure hit the spot.
但我很喜欢
That it did.
没错
Especially with you springing for it, Daniel.
尤其是你愿意一起来 丹尼尔
Appreciate it.
非常感谢
Here's to Mr. Pickle.
敬皮可先生
May this be just the beginning of the good life
愿你以后的日子越来越幸福
for you, my friend.
我的朋友
Here, here.
干杯
We're proud of you, old man.
我们为你骄傲 老人家
I ain't that old. I still turn some heads.
我还没那么老 还是有回头率的
Yeah. Grandmas.
是啊 老奶奶嘛
I ain't got no problem with grandmas.
老奶奶我也不介意啊
It's my mother.
是我妈
You need to take that?
要接吗
I'll call her later.
过后再回吧
What?
怎么了
Oh, no y'all didn't!
你们不是吧
Peach cobbler,
桃子馅饼
Thank you.
谢谢
Life is good today.
今天真开心
Amen.
阿门
So, are they gonna bring some for y'all?
他们也会给你们来点吗
Willie D's...
威利熟食店
Don't get no better than that.
还是他们家的好吃
Doesn't get any better.
是他们家最好吃
If you know it's grammatically incorrect,
知道语法有问题
it's okay to say it that way.
就可以这么说嘛
Yeah, but you don't know that.
但你不知道啊
What a day.
今天太棒了
One to remember, for sure.
肯定会难忘的
It was a blessed day.
真是幸福的一天
It was at that.
是啊
Plus, Teddy hasn't run off Billy yet.
而且小泰还没赶走比利呢
Day ain't over yet.
今天还没结束呢
Getting close.
快了
It's Daniel.
是丹尼尔
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Did you get my message?
你收到我的信息了吗
I did.
收到了
Isn't that something?
这算是好事吧
I think our luck's about to change,
我们要转运了
has changed.
已经转运了
Well, it's -- it's still a long road,
路还很长
but I think we can afford to be hopeful.
但我们可以怀揣希望了
Why not?
有何不可
Why not?
有何不可
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表