剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
A few possibilities.
有几种可能
Name one in particular.
说一个听听
I was sleeping with my client's sister.
我和我当事人的妹妹上♥床♥了
Ergo, ineffective counsel of said client.
因此无法为当事人提供有效辩护
Will you set the table, please?
能帮我把餐具摆好吗
Were you going to ask for my permission?
你之前打算征得我的同意吗
Do I need to?
我需要吗
No.
不用
Not if Daniel wants to keep fighting.
如果丹尼尔想继续抗争的话就不用
I don't give a shit what people know or think.
我才不在乎别人知道什么或者怎么想
Have you asked him?
你问他了吗
Not yet.
还没
Still making sure IAC is my only option.
还在确认无效辩护是否是唯一选择
Well, if it is,
如果真是这样
I just hope you know what you're doing to your career.
我希望你明白你所做的事对你工作的影响
I don't want this career.
我不想要这种工作
Want to be a tax lawyer now?
想改行做税务律师了吗
Hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea.
我还没想过 不过是个好主意
I never saw this kitchen finished.
我从没见过这间厨房♥完工
Neither did Daniel.
丹尼尔也是
Well, maybe he will one day.
或许有朝一日会的
Jared! Breakfast!
杰瑞德 吃早饭了
It's supposedly a-a full-scale replica
这是完全按照雅典帕特农神庙
of the original Parthenon in Athens.
来仿造的
Impressive. Do you come here often?
大开眼界 你常来这里吗
I wouldn't say often, but occasionally.
也不算常来 但偶尔会
Read, people-watch.
看看书 看看人
How's the museum?
博物馆如何
The museum?
博物馆
Yes.
没错
It's hard to say, as I have limited experience
不太好说 因为我对博物馆世界
in the world of museums,
体验有限
But, uh, I certainly think it fits within the mean.
但我认为它处于中游水平
The mean of what?
什么的中游
It's not the Louvre, but it's not knickknack city either.
虽然比不上卢浮宫 但也不是小摆设
It's somewhere in between.
介于两者之间
What are you doing, Daniel?
你在做什么呢 丹尼尔
What are you doing, mother?
你在做什么呢 母亲
I just want to see you, be with you.
我只是想看看你 和你在一起
I'm sorry. I thought that's what we were doing.
抱歉 我还以为那正是我们在做的呢
I don't want you to feel like you have to be a tour guide
我不希望你感觉自己非得做导游
and take me to places that you've never been
带我去些你都没去过的地方
and talk about things that you don't care about.
说些你都不在乎的事情
Parthenon of Nashville, mother?
纳什维尔的帕特农神庙 母亲
Secular heresy.
世俗的异端
I just want to know your life.
我只想了解你的生活
Your life.
你的生活
Why would you want to know that?
你为什么想知道
So I can understand.
因为我想了解
Understand what?
了解什么
Where you are, who you are,
你在哪儿 你是谁
what you're doing.
你在做什么
You know why I didn't want to see you, mother?
你知道我不想见你的原因吗 母亲
Why I don't return your phone calls?
我不回你电♥话♥的原因
'cause every time I look into your eyes,
因为每当我直视你的双眼
every time I -- I hear your voice,
每当我听到你的声音
I see and hear what I feel about myself.
我看到听到的都是我对自己的感受
You are my confirmation.
你就是我对自己的确认
You have to let me go, mother,
你必须要放手 母亲
because no matter how badly you feel
因为不论你有多难受
or guilty or angry or sad or ashamed...
愧疚生气也好 悲伤羞耻也罢
I have never been ashamed of you, never.
我从未对你感到羞耻 从未
Or ashamed of yourself, then.
那就是对你自己感到羞耻
It will not affect in any positive way
这对我现在或者将来是什么人
what I am, or what I will be,
尤其是我的经历
and especially what I might have been.
不会有任何正面影响
I can't abandon you, honey. I won't.
我不能抛弃你 亲爱的 我不会
I'm not asking you to.
我不是叫你那么做
I'm asking you to let me go.
我是想让你放手
I'm asking you to do
我是想让你去做
what you have been wanting so desperately to do.
你一直以来迫切想做的事
And what is that?
那是什么
To be free.
获得自♥由♥
Free of bondage.
不受束缚
And what about you? What about your bondage, Daniel?
那你身上的束缚呢 丹尼尔
It's not your problem.
那不是你的问题
How much would it cost to go to Camden, Tennessee?
去田纳西州卡姆登要多少钱
That's about 90 miles away.
大约145公里
Okay.
好
Cost of gas and $100.
油费再加一百块
Throw in lunch?
包午饭吗
Sure.
当然
Let's roll.
咱们上路吧
Name's Ted.
我叫泰德
Dog.
老狗
Did you say "Dog"?
你说"老狗"吗
I did.
没错
Nice to meet you...
很高兴认识你
Dog.
老狗
Likewise, Ted.
彼此彼此 泰德
You make your mind up yet?
决定了吗
Can't decide between the Michelins and the Bridgestones.
在米其林和普利斯通之间拿不定主意
Got the Michelins on mine for what it's worth.
反正我用的米其林
I guess it's no coincidence those are the more expensive of the two.
我想这个牌子更贵并非巧合
Bridgestone's a fine tire, too, Jeff.
普利斯通的轮胎也不错 杰夫
Either way.
都行
I didn't mean...
我不是
I didn't take it that way.
我也没那么理解
I can sell you the Bridgestones for a cool $200 each.
普利斯通我可以给你200块一个
That's $10 off the regular.
比市场价便宜十块
Walmart has the same ones on sale for $179.
同款沃尔玛打折才179块
It's my wife.
我老婆看到的
That's a hell of a deal, Jeff. I'd take it.
这可是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 杰夫 快去买♥♥吧
What? I mean, I thought we could...
什么 我以为我们可以...
Negotiate?
讨价还价吗
Shit, Jeff, I can't match that
该死 杰夫 我不能跟他们比
'cause I can't sell you another $100
因为我不能逼着你再花100美元
In paper towels, lucky charms, and women's stuff.
来买♥♥纸巾 幸运符和女性用品
See, that's their genius, right?
这就是他们聪明的地方
Look, I believe in supporting local merchants.
我喜欢支持当地商人
I don't even want to shop at those big-box stores.
我连大卖♥♥场都不爱去
Me neither, and I go to Sam's Club.
我也是 我会去山姆会员店
I'm as big a hypocrite as you are, Jeff.
我和你一样是个假好人 杰夫
Shit, maybe worse.
也许我比你还虚伪
No. No way.
不 没门
I'm buying these tires right here.
轮胎我要了
$200's a solid deal.
200块很合理
My wife ain't the boss of me.
我老婆管不了我
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
I do. I say so.
是的 就是这样
Well, thank you, Jeff. We're all real grateful.
谢谢 杰夫 我们真的很感谢
This is where I go Monday through Friday.
这就是我平时上班的地方
How is it?
里面怎样
They know who I am in there.
里面的人都知道我是谁
Or who I'm... supposed to be.
或者我应该是什么样子
And that's a relief in a way,
某种程度上也是一种解脱
not to worry about questions or explanations.
不用去担心回答问题和解释原因
Most days, I just show up and fill the orders
大多数日子 我只是上班填写订单
and stay out of harm's way.
避开危险
I'm sorry. I don't -- I didn't mean to...
对不起 我没想...
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表