剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Especially that tribe of un-heathens.
尤其是那些反异教♥徒♥
So, what are you afraid of, Chloe, if not optimism?
克洛伊 你不怕乐观主义 那你怕什么
Boredom.
无聊
Why do you think that is?
为什么这么觉得
Because it's a sign that I have to...
因为那是一个征兆
do something or change something.
预示着我应该做点什么或者改变什么
What happens if you don't?
要是你不这么做呢
I become mean until others change something...
那我就会无理取闹 直到别人改变
Usually their zip code.
一般那时他们就懂了
Is that a warning?
你是在警告我吗
I don't know you well enough yet.
我还没有那么了解你
I try to stay... you know, constant state of boredom.
我在保持无聊的状态
Well, that can't be good.
那多没意思
Probably not a long-term solution.
也许确实非长久之计
But for now, it's a balm of a sort.
但眼下可以作为镇痛剂
You couldn't have been bored when you first got out.
你刚出狱肯定不觉得无聊吧
No.
是的
Not bored.
不无聊
Wasn't even sure I was alive.
我都不确定自己是否还活着
Well, I'm not certain we are now.
我现在都不确定
I googled you.
我搜索了你
It's just what people do now,
现在大家都这么做
especially when they meet somebody who's, you know...
尤其是遇到那种... 你懂吧
No, I-I-I don't know. Who's what?
不 我真不懂 哪种
Google-able.
可以搜到的人
And am I that?
我是吗
Yeah.
是的
You are that.
你是
So, what do you find when you... google Daniel Holden?
那你搜了丹尼尔·霍顿后 找到了什么
Anything you want to find.
想找到的都能找到
It's the internet.
网络就是这样
Do you want to see my apartment?
想去我家吗
I have to get off my feet.
我要休息一下
Or not. Sure.
不去也行 我去
I hope you weren't waiting up for me.
你不会是在等我回来吧
Your father never really liked the tire business.
你♥爸♥一直都不喜欢做轮胎生意
Okay.
然后呢
I mean, it wasn't in his blood or anything like that.
他不是做这个的料
But why would anyone have tires in their blood --
但话说回来 谁生来是做轮胎生意的料
Stinky tires, for god's sake?
臭轮胎 天啊
It was just a business he could support his family with.
那只是他用来养家糊口的生意而已
Your dad was in the family business.
你♥爸♥是在做家族生意
What brought all of this on?
怎么突然说起这些
I didn't want you to come back here
我不是希望你回来
to be my de facto psychiatrist.
当我的心理医生
I really didn't, Amantha.
真不是 阿曼莎
I don't want to do that to you, not anymore.
我不想再那么对你了
I came here wide-eyed and of my own free will, mother...
我是自愿回来住的 老妈
Mostly.
基本是自愿
How was your date with Billy?
你和比利的约会怎么样
Showing up at my work is...
去店里找我
hard to qualify as a date,
不能算是约会吧
but, uh, it was ... nice.
但还不错
He still do yards?
他还在做修剪院子的活吗
He's still in that line of work, mother,
他没有换职业 老妈
but I believe he prefers the title of "Landscaper."
但是我觉得他喜欢别人叫他庭园设计家
You think you'll see him again?
你还打算和他出去吗
Yes, in fact, I do.
事实上 我有这个打算
We're going huntin' this weekend.
这周末我们要出去打猎
Hunting? Hunting what?
打猎 打什么猎
Foul.
不许问
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Not as much as you.
没你喝得多
Your friend Jon called.
你朋友乔恩来电♥话♥了
Yeah, he called me, too.
我知道 他也打给我了
But, uh, I haven't listened to the message yet.
但我还没听他的留言呢
What does my friend have on his mind?
我朋友找我什么事
He's in town.
他回来了
What? Poking around.
什么 在到处打探
Why?
为什么
Guilt, probably.
愧疚吧
Well, if that's the reason, then he should see
要是这样 那他应该去看看
the psychiatrist that you're not seeing.
你该看但没去看的心理医生了
I'm going to bed.
我睡了
Somebody wants to buy the store.
有人想买♥♥店铺
What?
什么
Isn't that just strange?
很奇怪吧
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm not supposed to tell you yet.
我本来不该告诉你的
Why not?
有何不可
Because I asked Ted not to tell Teddy yet.
因为我让泰德先别告诉小泰
And why not?
为什么不说
So that I could sit here and sip my wine
这样我就可以坐在这里喝着酒
and ruminate on the tire business
琢磨一下轮胎生意
and all the business
还有那些
that goes with the business of the tire business.
轮胎生意附带的业务问题
Okay, well, I won't say anything
好吧 我会等知道的人
until whoever knows or needs to know knows.
或者该知道的人知道了以后再说
It was never really fair to Ted.
这对泰德太不公平了
What wasn't?
什么不公平
All of this, all this shit...
所有的破事
All this shit he just walked into.
他刚参与的这些破事
I grabbed him like he was a life preserver, you know?
我像抓住救生圈一样抓住了他
Think I might have pulled him under.
我觉得我可能把他也拽进去了
Do you have any more wine?
你还有红酒吗
Yes, please.
有 谢谢
Did you paint this?
这是你画的吗
I wish.
是就好了
I make trinkets.
我是做小装饰品的
But I do think that I have an eye.
但我觉得我善于鉴识
An eye for what?
鉴识什么
That which is provocative.
鉴识挑逗刺♥激♥
What's your deal?
你想要怎么样
What do you mean?
你指什么
Regarding me.
指我
I didn't know that I had to have a deal.
我以为我不用一定要怎么样
Do you have a deal regarding me?
你对我有什么想法吗
Probably.
也许吧
I don't collect wounded animals, if that's what you mean.
我不收养受伤的小动物 你是这意思吗
You like being around danger?
你喜欢身处危险之中吗
Are you dangerous?
你危险吗
Sometimes.
有时
Mostly to myself, rarely others.
通常是对我自己 很少对别人
That's useful information.
这信息挺有用
Look, I don't have myself completely figured out yet,
我还没有完全弄明白我自己
So I -- I can't ascribe a clear motive
所以我没办法给我每个举动和想法
To my every action and desire.
都找到清楚的动机
But I can say that I'm not looking for a longtime companion...
但我可以说我不是在找长久的伴侣
or a sex partner, for that matter.
或是炮♥友♥
So, you're looking for a platonic fling.
你是想来一段柏拉图式的悸动
With a straight man, preferably.
最好是跟直男
That's an odd proposition.
你这想法真奇怪
Okay, I do kind of have a deal.
好吧 我确实有事
And what's that?
是什么
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Don't worry. You're not the father.
别担心 你不是孩子他爸
Do you know who is?
你知道是谁吗
Rude.
不礼貌
Of course I know who the father is.
我当然知道孩子他爸是谁
And where might he be?
那他在哪呢
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表