剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
But keep up the good work.
继续好好干
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Hell of a deal, these used rims.
这二手轮胎真够便宜的
Getting out of the rim rental business to, so...
反正我们也要关门大吉了
Lucky me.
我真走运
Yeah.
是啊
You can pick 'em up in the back. All right.
你可以去后面提货 好
I'll be. It's really happening.
天啊 真要关门了
It really is.
没错
This place has been here longer than I have.
这地方岁数都比我大了
Damn, I didn't realize it was that old, Carl.
我都不知道有这么多年了 卡尔
How's the leg?
腿怎么样了
Eh, you know, still a little hitch in my giddy-up,
就那样 起身的时候还是不方便
but I'm on the mend.
不过在慢慢恢复
Yeah, well, I talked to the D.A.
我和地检谈过了
She's willing to knock the charges down to misdemeanors.
她愿意将指控降至行为不端
That's good news.
真是个好消息
There's a catch. All right.
不过有条件 好的
You gotta take an anger management class,
你必须去上愤怒管理课
a firearm safety course,
枪♥支♥使用安全课
and attend 30 A.A. meetings.
并参加三十次戒酒互助会
Well, I'm on the wagon right now, anyway,
反正我现在已经在戒酒了
so I'll take my medicine with thanks.
我就心怀感激地接受惩罚吧
You know, I could probably use a new set of tires.
我可能需要一套新轮胎
You ever know Lester Holden, Carl?
你认识莱斯特·霍顿吗 卡尔
A little bit. Why?
有所耳闻 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm selling the store, been thinking about him some.
我要把店铺卖♥♥了 有时会想起他
Finding some of his old files
找到一些他的文件
with his handwriting on 'em or whatever.
上面还有他的笔迹什么的
He was...loquacious,
他挺唠叨的
I guess you'd say.
可以这么说
But from everything I ever heard, he was good people.
但从我听说的事来看 他是个好人
Did you and Daniel ever come to some kind of something
丹尼尔离开前 你们有没有
before he left?
碰到什么事
Not really.
没有
Why?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
You just think about things...
在天亮前
usually right before daylight.
你经常会胡思乱想
I know about thinking about things.
我明白这种感受
It's just damn unfortunate.
真是太不幸了
I heard that.
这话不是第一次听了
Yep, I just might bring the family car by
我去把家里的车开来
and get me a set of tires.
换套新轮胎
Well, you better hurry up. Tomorrow's the last day.
那你最好抓紧了 明天是最后一天了
Dadgum.
该死
Creeps up on you, doesn't it?
悄然而至啊 是吧
It does.
确实
You go easy, now.
放松点
You still think he did it, Carl?
你仍然认为是他干的吗 卡尔
Like you used to?
像过去一样
Between me and you and these tires...
私底下说
...not really.
我不这样想
I feel pretty sure he didn't do it.
我确信不是他干的
But then, I felt pretty sure before.
可我之前也这样确定过
What's the difference?
有什么不同呢
There were a lot of things that weren't known back then,
当时有好多情况我们都不清楚
or looked into.
或是没去调查
And a lot of mistakes.
还犯了很多错误
And no one ever even spoke to Chris Nelms that day?
那天没人找过克里斯·尼尔姆斯问话
Never did.
没有
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I never liked Roger Nelms.
我一直不喜欢罗杰·尼尔姆斯
Even in school, he was a prick.
就连上学时 他也是个混♥蛋♥
Well, he was.
他确实是
Anyway, Seriff Daggett and Ms. Person
总之 达格特警长和柏森女士
both feel, ultimately,
最后一致认为
there was likely nothing premeditated or malicious
在最初的调查过程中
that occurred during the original investigation.
不存在任何预谋或蓄意行为
Just...
只有...
Prejudice, arrogance, inanity, what else?
偏见 傲慢 愚蠢 还有什么
And I'm still not convinced
我还是不相信
about the "Nothing premeditated or malicious" part.
"不存在预谋或蓄意行为"那句话
Forgive me for still being suspicious of asses.
原谅我对他们还是充满怀疑
And did you witness
你亲眼见到
the former Sheriff's interview yourself, Jon?
前任警长的审讯过程了吗 乔恩
They shared C.J.'s deposition with me,
他们给我看了CJ的证词
which I believe is a good sign of their true intentions.
那份证词充分显示了他们的真实意图
What did you think?
你怎么看
At the least, the Paulie Sheriff's department
起码波利警局犯下了
made serious, critical mistakes.
严重并且致命的错误
I think early on, they...
我觉得在调查初期
certainly led by Roland Foulkes...
他们明显受到了罗兰·福克斯的误导
had made their minds up about Daniel being the killer,
认定丹尼尔就是凶手
and then they set out to prove it.
进而试图证明
That's not unique in wrongful conviction cases.
这种情况在冤案中并不少见
In fact, it's more the rule than the exception.
事实上 这种情况已经司空见惯
Well, that's comforting.
这话真让人欣慰
How many things could it be, really?
不然还能是什么情况呢
That's not so surprising.
没什么好吃惊的
But to hear the details of that day,
但是亲耳听到那天的细节
what they actually did and didn't do...
他们做过和没做的一切
is somehow even more tragic.
让这件事更加悲哀了
So, what happens now, Mr. Stern?
那么 接下来怎么办 斯特恩先生
I am going to drive up to speak with Daniel personally
我打算开车去找丹尼尔当面谈谈
about what has transpired,
现在公开出来的这些事
and what to expect if the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
以及如果乔治亚州调查局接受了
accepts Ms. Person's formal request
柏森女士的正式请求
to open a new inquiry.
展开新的调查会如何
Inquiry of what?
调查什么
Of everything.
所有事情
Thank you, Jon, for not giving up.
乔恩 谢谢你一直没有放弃
We're a long way from what we want, Janet,
离我们的目标还很远呢 珍妮特
but this is a remarkable turn.
但这是重要的转折点
And I'm glad you're getting to see Daniel, too.
我也很高兴你要去见丹尼尔
As am I.
彼此
Hello?
你好
Hello, Peyton.
你好 佩顿
She hates goodbyes.
她讨厌道别
I kind of figured.
我大概也猜到了
She wanted you to have this, though.
但她想把这个给你
She said "It might look good in the fun house,"
她说"这个挂在观察屋应该挺好看"
Direct quote.
原话引用
Yes, uh...
没错
It just might.
应该吧
Oh, and the book.
还有这本书
She said give her a call after you've read it.
她说 读完之后打给她
Sure.
好的
Well, I'm gonna go back downstairs.
我下楼了
Stay as long as you like, Daniel.
想待多久待多久 丹尼尔
Who will,
之后
live here now in this big box?
会是谁住在这个大箱子里
Well...
那个
Me, actually.
其实是我
I was up next.
排到我了
Good.
很好
Good for you.
恭喜你
Yeah, I'm fortunate.
我运气好
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表