剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
under consideration for purchase.
三块地之一
Consideration?
考虑
I would give you a check of $5,000 today
今天我可以给你们一张五千块的支票
That will be yours regardless of the final decision.
不管最终是否交易 都归你们
So, this isn't a real offer?
这不算正式购买♥♥
Well, unfortunately, there are a number of steps
很遗憾 判定这块地是否最合适
in determining if this property is the most suitable one,
我们有很多步骤要走
some of which they would need your cooperation
其中一些步骤还需要你们配合
to assess that viability.
来评估可行性
$10,000. Teddy.
一万块 小泰
It's a lot of stress, dad.
压力很大 爸
Regrettably, I am not authorized to go beyond the $5,000.
很遗憾 我最多只能给五千
So, what is it... the not-quite-an-offer offer?
那这算什么 非正式购买♥♥吗
If all contingencies are met,
如果所有条件符合
the offer is $650,000.
我们将出价六十五万
Chloe?
克洛伊
Oh, my god.
天啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
You have to come down here.
赶紧下来
Why?
怎么了
Hurry!
快
Pistachio gelato.
开心果冰淇淋
Imported.
进口的
Look at this.
快看
Isn't gelato dairy?
冰淇淋不是奶制品吗
Not today.
今天不是
This has to be Faith's idea.
这肯定是"信仰"的主意
Faith?
信仰
His wife.
他妻子
His wife is faith?
他的妻子叫信仰吗
Or charity.
还是慈善
Have you ever had pistachio gelato?
你吃过开心果冰淇淋吗
Have you had gelato ever?
你吃过冰激凌吗
I don't think so, no.
没有
So, am I gonna get to witness your first taste of gelato?
所以我要见证你第一次吃冰淇淋的时刻了吗
Shouldn't we go? Oh, of course we should.
我们是不是该走了 当然
Do you mind eating after me or do you want your own spoon?
你介意用我的勺子吗 还是说你要再拿一个
We shouldn't be here, Chloe.
我们不该待在这 克洛伊
Says who? Says Rick? Rick is a dick.
谁说的 里克吗 里克就是个混♥蛋♥
Well, he said we were supposed to go...
他说我们应该离开...
Seriously, if Rick were to come back, which he's not,
说真的 里克还没回来 如果他回来了
I would tell him that I'm pregnant
我会告诉他我怀孕了
And I was gonna faint if I didn't eat something.
如果不吃些东西我会晕倒
He would be feeding me at that point.
到时候他会喂我吃的
Nothing bad's gonna happen.
不会出什么事的
I promise.
我保证
What is it?
怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
So, when it's something, we're gonna say it's nothing?
所以明明有什么事 我们都要说没什么吗
That's how we're gonna do this?
我们都要这么做吗
I don't know what it is we're... we're doing.
我不知道我们在做什么
We're just getting to know each other.
互相了解啊
I thought you were going to your sister's.
我以为你要去你妹那里
What does that have to do with it?
跟那件事有什么关系吗
A lot of the time, I-I feel like...
很多时候 我感觉...
Like what?
什么
Like danger, Will Robinson.
好像很危险
Danger...around me?
和我在一起很危险吗
Around anything.
所有事情都一样
Everything.
每件事
Sometimes when I'm afraid...
有时候我很害怕...
I try to focus on the thing that I'm afraid of.
我会关注害怕的事情
I don't want to do that.
我不想那么做
Okay.
好吧
No problem.
没事
What if you, um...
要不你...
What if you put your attention on something else, then?
那要不你想想别的事
Like what?
比如呢
Gelato.
冰淇淋
Oh, I'm serious.
我是认真的
But...It'll only work...
但是只有在...
If you completely surrender to the gelato experience.
你能尽情品尝冰淇淋才行
Just you...and the gelato.
只有你和冰淇淋
Nothing else exists in this moment
此刻别无他物
except mano y gelato.
只有手和冰淇淋
Will you close your eyes for me?
你愿意为我闭上眼吗
Ripeti.
跟我说
Mano.
手
Mano.
手
This is serious.
这很严肃
Mano. Mano.
手 手
Y. Y.
和 和
Gelato.
冰淇淋
Gelato.
冰淇淋
Well?
怎么样
All fear has been overwhelmed by desire...for more of that!
所有恐惧都被再来一口的渴望掩盖过去了
Yes!
好样的
It's all yours.
全是你的了
I need something salty now anyway.
我正好要吃点咸的了
I know!
我就知道
Do you remember Christopher Nelms of school.
还记得上学时有个叫克里斯托弗·尼尔姆斯的吗
Chris? Yeah.
克里斯 记得
Do you remember seeing him there that night at the party?
那天晚上聚会你记得见过他吗
No, I didn't see him till next mornin',
没有 我第二天早上才见到他
At the sheriff's office.
在警长办公室
I'm sorry?
什么
Yeah, he was sitting by the coke machine.
他在饮料贩卖♥♥机旁坐着
Uh...He was never officially interviewed.
他从来没被正式访问过
Only seven of you were.
只有你们七个
Oh, well, I don't know about that,
我并不知道这点
But he was there with the rest of us.
但是他当时与我们其他人在一起
Well, how many of you were there?
你们有几个人
I didn't count, but I'd say at least 20.
我没数 至少二十人
Hello?
在吗
Uh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Can I call you back, Susan, if I have any more questions?
如果我有问题的话 能再打给你吗 苏珊
Yeah, 'course.
当然
Have you not gone to the bathroom all day?
你还没去过厕所吗
Not yet. No, ma'am.
还没 女士
He's not gonna talk to you.
他不会与你谈话的
Why not?
为什么不
I know his conscience is bothering him, ma'am.
我知道他的良知在折磨着他 女士
Do you now?
你知道
That's not a bad thing.
这不是坏事
That's a good thing.
这是好事
You know, it'd be a bad thing if it didn't.
如果他不受困扰 那才是坏事
You can go in the yard if you need to.
有需要的话你可以在院子里解决
I don't care.
我不介意
What do you think they're gonna do?
你觉得他们会怎么做
Doesn't really matter.
并不重要
I don't have a say when it comes down to it anyway.
反正到最后我说了也不算
I...I'm sure they want your opinion.
他们肯定需要你的建议
Yeah, right.
可不是吗
I don't even know if dad has a say in it.
我都不知道老爸说了算不算
Or if he did, if he'd actually say anything.
或者他说话算过吗 他会说什么吗
I don't know what the hell I was thinkin'.
我不知道我那时候在想什么
Best laid plans.
最佳方案
Well...
好吧
How's the fettucine?
你那盘意大利宽面味道如何
Cheesy.
不好吃
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表