剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You got to work, man?
你要去上班吗 兄弟
That sucks.
太惨了
Manny?
曼尼
Least the weekend's coming, right?
好歹马上就周末了 对吧
Manny.
曼尼
Not that that means much around here.
虽然在这里也干不了什么
Still got to do your chores like a 10-year-old.
还是得像十岁孩子似的做家务
Manny.
曼尼
What, man? Shit.
到底怎么了 哥们
Would you mind not...
你能不能不要...
Would you mind not attending to your personal...
我跟你共处一室 准备入睡的时候...
gratification when I'm in the room, trying to sleep?
你能不能不要自♥慰♥
I'm sorry, Dan.
抱歉 丹
Thought you were already asleep.
我当时以为你已经睡着了
O-or if I am a-asleep.
睡着了也不行
Really, I would prefer it if you not do that in my presence.
真的 我希望你不要当着我的面弄
It's just not appropriate, you know.
这太不得体了
Okay.
好吧
How 'bout the bathroom?
那厕所呢
Uh, sure.
可以
Or, you know, when I'm not here.
或者趁我不在的时候
You want to make a schedule?
你要写个日程表吗
I-I'm not trying to start anything, Manny.
我没想找麻烦 曼尼
Sure about that?
真的吗
It's just not appropriate, you know?
你那么做太不得体了
You said that already.
这话你说过一遍了
Ted! Have you seen your suitcase?
泰德 你看到你的手提箱了吗
The old blue suitcase with the broken wheel?
那个轮子坏掉的蓝色旧手提箱
Ted!
泰德
I can't find the old blue suitcase.
我找不到那个蓝色旧手提箱了
Yeah. Got that.
我听到了
Ted!
泰德
Between the croquet set and your bicycle!
在门球装备和你单车中间
So much yelling. So butt-ass early.
别吵了 这一大早的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We're trying to get on the road. Beat the traffic.
我们想赶紧出发 避开拥堵
Morning to you, too.
早上好
I found this in the attic, Daniel's old stuff.
我在阁楼上找到的 都是丹尼尔的东西
Thought maybe you might like some of it in Nashville.
说不定你会把它们带去那什维尔
You know, since he's not coming back here ever.
反正他不会再回来了
That is so thoughtful of you, Jared,
你想得真周到 杰瑞德
but I don't think Daniel really wants these things anymore.
但我觉得丹尼尔不需要这些了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Well, Daniel actually threw all of that stuff away.
这些东西其实都是丹尼尔扔掉的
A while back.
之前的事了
Threw it away? Then how did it...
扔掉了 那为什么...
Did you pull all of his things out of the trash
他扔掉之后 你又从垃圾堆里
after he put them there?
捡了回来
Well, yes.
是的
Yes, I did.
没错
That's weird, mom.
这太诡异了 老妈
Isn't that weird?
难道不诡异吗
I'm not getting involved.
别把我扯进来
He was a little... unstable at the time,
他当时不是太稳定
and I was afraid he might regret his decision.
我担心他过后会后悔
Did he?
他后悔了吗
Maybe I'll broach it when I'm there.
我到了之后再问他吧
Did you think they were gonna pick us?
你觉得他们会选我们吗
Tried not to have expectations about it either way.
无论如何 还是别抱太大期望了
Why would you do that?
怎么这么想
Always a good idea to protect yourself a little bit.
这样才能不让自己太受伤
From what?
谁会伤你
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
I think it's kind of fun
我觉得幻想拿到
fantasizing about having all that money.
那么一大笔钱挺有趣的
It's a lot, all right.
的确很多钱
I mean, Mr. Childers said it.
奇尔德斯先生说了
We could relocate 'cross town somewhere
我们可以在镇上别的地方再开个店
and be able to bank what's left over.
这样还能把余钱存起来
He did say that.
他的确说过
That's not true?
难道是骗我们的吗
Theoretically, we could relocate if we found a building suitable
理论上来说 只有找到有车经过
that actually had people driving by it.
符合条件的房♥子 我们才能重新开张
Look, they just want what we got,
他们只是想要我们的地♥产♥
and they want to make their offer as tempting as all get-out.
所以就把条件开得尽可能的诱人
Mission accomplished.
那他们目的达到了
But there's nothing about the offer
但他们开价时没说
that says we have to open up again in Paulie, does it?
我们必须要重新在波利开店 对吧
There's nothing in the contract, if that's what you mean.
合同没写 如果你是问这个
So we could go or do whatever we choose.
所以我们选择去哪干什么都可以
What are you talking about when you're talking about choosing?
你说选择是什么意思
Choosing what?
选择什么
Or where?
去哪
I have no idea.
我不知道
I just think it's kind of nice
我只是觉得这样挺好的
to consider what doesn't have to be.
我们有这么多选择余地
I mean, do we even want to run another tire store, really?
我们真想重新经营一家轮胎商店吗
Do you?
你想吗
Did you ever want to run a tire store in the first place, Ted?
你一开始想开轮胎店的吗 泰德
Why does it matter if I ever wanted to?
我想不想有什么关系
Because I don't know.
因为我不知道
And I've always been afraid to ask.
我也一直不敢问
If I'm being totally honest, the answer is...
如果要我说实话 答案是
Probably not.
不太想
The answer's no.
我不想
But things happen.
但这种事难免发生
Things happened.
而且已经发生了
You weren't in the best of shape back then, Janet.
你当时状态不好 珍妮特
Thanks for bringing that up.
多谢你又提这件事
I'm not saying it for that reason.
我又没说是因为这件事
Do you want to know what I think,
你想知道我的想法吗
if I'm being totally honest?
如果我实话实说
Sure. Always.
当然 一向如此
I think we should sell.
我觉得我们应该卖♥♥掉
I want to sell the store, Ted.
我想把店铺卖♥♥掉 泰德
Is that your response?
这就是你的答复吗
Okay.
好吧
What if my response was...
如果我的答复是
"I don't want to sell.
"我不想卖♥♥掉
I don't want to sell the damn store, janet."
我不想把点铺卖♥♥掉 珍妮特"
What if I said that?
如果我这样说呢
What would you do then?
那你怎么办
I mean, really.
我说真的
And what would happen?
那时该怎么办呢
To us.
对我们来说
Look.
听着
I didn't say I didn't want to sell.
我没说我不想把店卖♥♥掉
I said "If I said that, what would you do?"
我说的是"如果我那样说了 你怎么办"
Are you listening to yourself?
你有听听自己在说什么吗
As much as you're listening to yourself.
你也没听自己在说什么吧
Saying you want to sell then asking me for a response.
你说完想卖♥♥掉 还问我怎么想
What does what I say even matter in that conversation?
这段对话里 我说什么还重要吗
That isn't a conversation.
这不是对话
Exactly.
正是
Okay. Point for Ted.
好吧 你说得有道理
Can we try this?
这样行吗
If you owned the store free and clear,
如果你名正言顺得到了店铺
if it was yours to do as you pleased,
如果这个店你说了算
what would you do to please you?
你想拿它怎么办
Well, first, I need more time to think about it.
首先 我需要更多时间思考这个问题
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表