剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
How many things could it be?
能有什么事呢
And that's what it was.
就是这个了
Did he say how much or why?
他说了报价和原因吗
He actually said he was representing someone
他说其实他是个代理人
and he wanted to come down and make a formal offer
他想代表他们前来
for the property on their behalf.
对购置提出正式的请求
So, it's not a definite offer?
所以也还没定是吗
He implied it would be.
他口气很肯定
Did he say the store or the property?
他说的是店铺还是地♥产♥
I think he said the property,
我记得是地♥产♥
But the store is on the property.
但店铺就在地♥产♥上
What difference does it make?
有什么区别
It could be somebody who just wants the property.
可能那人只想买♥♥地♥产♥
And do what? Tear down the building?
然后呢 把店给拆了吗
I don't know.
我哪知道
He didn't sound regional.
听口音不像本地的
Probably you should let Teddy know.
或许你该告诉小泰
I'm sure he's on pins and needles.
他肯定也坐立不安的
Teddy should be there at the meeting,
会面时小泰也该到场
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Couldn't hurt to have another set of ears.
多个人也挺好
Maybe all the kids should be there.
或许所有孩子都该来
I don't know.
我也说不好
We don't even have an offer yet.
八字都还没一撇呢
Might not be worth riling everybody up.
扰到所有人不太好吧
Y-you know what?
不如这样
I-I need time to think about this.
我需要花点时间想想
Don't tell Teddy yet.
先别跟小泰说
Don't tell him that you talked to the guy?
不告诉他你跟这家伙谈过了
You can tell him that.
这个可以说
I mean, just not about the specific details of the what and why.
只是交易的具体细节就别说了
Okay.
好的
I'm not saying I don't want Teddy there.
我并非不想小泰到场
I just...
只是
This is just so out of the blue, Ted.
这一切都太突然了 泰德
I need time to process.
我需要时间消化
Sure, Janet.
当然 珍妮特
And I don't want you to worry.
而且我不想让你担心
I'm not gonna sell the store
在得到所有人的同意之前
Unless everybody agrees that's the thing to do.
我不会把商店卖♥♥了
I'm not worried.
我不是担心
I just think you should hear the offer,
我只是觉得你应该听一下提议
if there is an offer, and we'll go from there.
如果他们真要买♥♥ 我们再作打算
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
Well, I-I go there sometimes a-after work a-and just hang out.
我下班后有时会去那里转一圈
But tonight, they're -- they're having a special event,
但今晚他们有个特别活动
So I-I-I'm gonna go.
所以我要去
Go.
去吧
You made you any art yet, Dan?
你做了什么艺术品吗 丹
I don't know if I'll actually make anything.
我不知道自己是否有这个能力
I just like to watch, like Chauncey the gardener.
我只是喜欢看 跟昌西园丁一样
Sounds like it's good for you, this co-op art place.
看来这个艺术团对你挺有帮助的
Never could quite see you hanging out with the racecar crowd.
之前从没想过你会和一群人去看赛车
Looks like you found some people that you can get down with.
看来你找到了意气相投的人
I-I hope so.
但愿如此
"Being there."
《妙人奇迹》
The, um, "Pink panther" Dude.
演《粉红豹》的那个演员演的
Yeah. "Being there."
是的 《妙人奇迹》
What?
什么
Are there gonna be any girls at this arty-farty thing?
会有姑娘来参加这个文艺活动吗
They're generally part of the equation.
通常都会有
Maybe old Manny should tag along, you know?
也许老曼尼也该跟着去
Moral support.
作为精神支柱
Uh, I-I don't know, Manny.
这我可说不好 曼尼
Probably ought to let Dan have this one for himself.
这次就让丹自己去吧
What are you, his daddy now?
你是他爸吗
What?
什么
What's going on here, Manny?
你怎么回事 曼尼
Nothing, boss man.
没事 老大
Now, first, I ain't your boss man,
首先 我不是你老大
And second... What's going on?
其次 你怎么回事
You know.
你懂的
Did over a nickel in prison,
在监狱里只能玩硬币
so want to have a little fun every once in a while. That's all.
所以偶尔想去找点乐子 就这样
When was the last time you had fun that didn't equal trouble?
你哪次找乐子最后不惹麻烦
On the outside? Ain't been on the outside.
在外面哪次不是 没出去过
You ain't been out two good weeks yet, Manny.
你出来还没到两周 曼尼
You think it's good judgment
你觉得没受邀
to show up at somebody else's party uninvited?
就去别人的派对明智吗
Didn't know it was invite-only.
我不知道要受邀才能去
Two things, fellas -- check your motives
两件事 各位 自省动机
and please share any ideas or impulses
并请及时与我和组员
with me or somebody else in the group.
分享你们的想法和内心冲动
Don't keep your own counsel.
不要藏在心里
And I don't need to tell you why.
我不用解释原因了吧
Hey, dad.
爸
Well, she called the guy...Bob.
她给那个鲍勃打电♥话♥了
He say what it was about?
他说是什么事了吗
He didn't go into details,
没有细说
but, uh, it seems he wants to talk further about things.
但他好像想再细聊下
That's mysterious.
很神秘啊
Anyway, just wanted to let you know.
总之 就是想告诉你一声
Well, Kurry Morris and associates
卡利·莫里斯公♥司♥
is a firm that searches for properties
是一家寻找大型零售厂商
for large retail corporations to purchase.
来进行收♥购♥的公♥司♥
Is that right?
是吗
I mean, if old Bob's as vague as you say,
如果老鲍勃真的像你说的那么卖♥♥关子
this might be useful information for you and Janet.
这消息对你和珍妮特来说应该有用
Well, he did mention perhaps they were interested
他确实提到了他们有兴趣
in making an offer
收♥购♥我们
or at least were considering our property for, um, purchase.
或者至少在考虑收♥购♥我们的店铺
Who's "They"?
"他们"是谁
I didn't talk to him, Teddy.
我没有跟他说话 泰迪
He just... just what?
他只是 只是什么
Well, I think he might want a meetin'.
他好像想见个面
Here?
在这吗
Believe so.
应该是
He say when?
他说时间了吗
Well, he was talking about Wednesday.
他说周三
W-were y'all even gonna tell me about the meeting?
你们之前打算告诉我会面的事吗
Of course.
当然
Look, son, this has got Janet all twisted.
儿子 这件事让珍妮特很困扰
She just wanted some time to -- to figure on things
她只是需要一些时间来想清楚
without telling all the kids yet.
想着先不告诉所有孩子
"All the kids"?
"所有孩子"
I know what this sounds like,
我知道这听着是什么感觉
but I'm in a tough position here, Teddy.
但我也很难做 泰迪
It's... kind of your bed, ain't it, dad?
你不老这样吗 不是吗 爸
I got to go. Somebody's knocking.
我挂了 有人敲门
I'm, uh, Melvin, the apartment manager.
我是马尔文 公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
Oh, right. Come on in, buddy.
进来吧 伙计
You got a visitor.
有人找你
Thank you, Peanut.
谢谢 皮娜特
Been meaning to come by here.
我一直想来这里的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Needed some paper products, too, so...
正好需要一些纸制品 所以...
Well, we have a wide assortment.
我们种类很多
That's not really true. We have a cheap assortment.
其实不是 我们只有廉价的
You want to go get a beer sometime?
有时间喝杯啤酒吗
A beer?
啤酒
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表