剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You go to little boys' birthday parties now?
你现在还参加小男生的生日聚会
If you want to see your friends anymore you do.
想见朋友的话就得去
Like Jenny Park?
比如珍妮·帕克吗
I imagine she'll be there.
她应该会去
With brood in tow.
拖家带口的吧
You okay?
你没事吧
I never slept with anybody until I moved to Atlanta.
我去亚特兰大前没和别人睡过
I sure wasn't gonna do it with anyone from here.
肯定也不会和这里的人睡
No offense.
别见怪
You had a lot going on back then.
看来你有段过去
Still do, I guess.
现在也没走出来吧
You want to say this didn't happen?
你想把这当成没发生过吗
No.
不
Want me to take you home?
想让我送你回家吗
Maybe in a little while.
过会吧
What day is it?
今天周几
It's Wednesday.
周三
Hump day.
驼峰日[指周三]
They're gonna call your nephew.
他们会联♥系♥你的侄子
See if somebody can go and get your plaque for you.
看看有没有人能帮你把牌匾拿来
I made him up.
他是我瞎编的
Who?
谁
My nephew.
我侄子
I needed a name on the blank, so I made him up.
表上需要填个名字 我就编了一个
What are you saying?
什么意思
There's nobody to call, young lady.
没人可以联♥系♥ 小姑娘
I don't believe that.
我不信
Me and Claudia, for whatever reason,
我和克劳迪娅 出于某种原因
our lives got...
我们的生活...
smaller...and smaller over time.
随着时间变得越来越简单
We liked it that way, I guess.
我们喜欢这样吧
Walling ourselves off from the world.
与世隔离
But after she died,
但她死后
I stayed in that grief
我一直悲痛不已
until there was a point where I understood I had to...
直到有一天我明白我该...
give up the ghost, so to speak, or...
瞑目了 可以这么说吧 不然...
Or what?
不然怎么样
Or it would become what it is.
就会变得这样
Well, what is it?
哪样
What has it become?
变得哪样
Very, very lonely.
非常寂寞
And empty.
空虚
And now I'm ready to go.
我已经准备好出发了
Where do you think you're goin'?
你准备去哪
To see her in heaven.
去天堂见她
How do you know?
你怎么知道
If you have faith...
如果你有信仰...
You know.
就会知道
But what if you... you've lost your faith?
但要是你失去了信仰呢
You mean what if you've lost your faith?
你是指自己吧
Yes.
是的
Yes, that's what I mean.
我就是这意思
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe you have to decide if you want to find it first.
或许你得决定是否要先找到它
I still don't believe you.
我还是不相信你
I think there's somebody in your life.
我觉得你还有牵挂的人
You're not telling me everything, Mr. Zeke.
你有事瞒我 齐克先生
You're a good girl.
你是个好姑娘
Say your prayers, you'll be all right.
祈祷吧 你会没事的
Why do you keep sayin' that to me?
你为什么一直跟我说这句话
You keep asking for it.
是你一直要听这句话
It's in everything you do.
你的一举一动都表现出来了
It's me.
是我
I...I know that this store situation is a big deal,
我知道卖♥♥店铺是件大事
And... and I'm... I'm sorry
我很抱歉
that I wasn't there for you tonight.
今晚没能陪你
I really am.
真的很抱歉
I get all in my head sometimes.
我有时会胡思乱想
It's something I'm... I'm working on with Rebecca.
丽贝卡正在帮我治疗
It's me.
是我
I...I know that this store situation is a big deal,
我知道卖♥♥店铺是件大事
And... and I'm... I'm sorry
我很抱歉
That I wasn't there for you tonight.
今晚没能陪你
I really am.
真的很抱歉
I get all in my head sometimes.
我有时会胡思乱想
It's something I'm...I'm working on with Rebecca.
丽贝卡正在帮我治疗
Anyway, um...
总之
I thought maybe you might want to come by tomorrow morning
你明早能不能过来
or...or Friday if that's better.
或者周五
I-if you want to.
前提是你愿意
We could just talk or... or something.
我们可以聊聊
Just a thought.
我就这么一说
Love you.
爱你
What about my beer?
我的啤酒呢
Oh, right.
对了
I forgot.
我忘了
Now you think that I'm the bad guy?
现在我成坏人了吗
Bunch of goddamn lemmings!
一群蠢货
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Tough crowd, huh?
真不友好 是吧
I remember you.
我记得你
From Holden's press conference.
我在霍顿的新闻发布会见过你
A lot's happened since then.
之后发生了很多事
Yeah. Your boy confessed again.
是啊 你的当事人又认罪了
You been followin' me?
你在跟踪我吗
Just came in for a beer after a long day.
累了一天 来喝杯啤酒而已
Long day of what?
累什么了
So, what are you gonna do about your little situation, Trey?
你对自己的小状况有什么打算 特雷
Well...
反正...
I damn sure ain't gon' plead guilty to something I didn't do.
我肯定不会因为我没做过的事认罪
You suggesting Daniel did?
你是说丹尼尔这样做了吗
Trying to put words in my mouth, just like a lawyer.
想学律师套我的话
Or a prosecutor, in some cases.
某些情况下 检察官也会
They seem to have a real good track record
这里好像很擅长给人定罪啊
around here with convictions, whether someone did it or not.
不管你是否真的有罪
Yeah, we'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
I think they want you to go to jail for a long time, Trey.
我觉得他们想让你坐牢很久了 特雷
I'm beginning to wonder
我开始怀疑
if you might be what is known as a make-up call.
你会不会被当成补偿犯
My high-priced attorney wouldn't approve of us talking, so...
我高价请来的律师不会同意我们交谈的
See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.
再见 再也不见
Why does Chris Nelms never get dirty?
为什么克里斯·尼尔姆斯不自己动手
Are you his bitch or something?
你是他的走狗吗
You don't know half as much as you think you do.
你知道的只是冰山一角
About what?
知道什么
About the way the world works down here.
这里的规矩
Well, why don't you tell me, then?
那你教教我吧
Go ask Roger.
去问罗杰
Roger?
罗杰
Who's Roger?
罗杰是谁
You are just stumbling around the dark, ain't ya?
原来你是在抓瞎
Chris always had the most to lose.
克里斯才是最大的输家
I don't know why people don't see that.
为什么别人都看不出来呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean if it wasn't your kooky-ass client,
如果不是你的蠢蛋当事人
I'd put my money on country club Chris.
那肯定就是乡村男孩克里斯
For killing Hanna, you mean?
你是说杀了汉娜的凶手
What the hell we talkin' about?
不然呢
Why would I ever believe anything you say?
我为什么要相信你
Somethin's got to be the truth.
总会有些实话吧
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表