剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You don't have to talk loud.
不用那么大声
I'm not deaf.
我又不聋
What... what plaque are you talking about?
你说的是什么牌匾[斑]
I've told you all five times already.
我已经说五遍了
This would be my first time, sir.
我是第一次听到 先生
From the plant.
在工厂里
35 years' worth.
三十五年了
I want to have it with me when I go,
希望我走时能带在身边
which I'm praying is tonight.
我倒希望今晚就能走
Well, can your... can your nephew bring it for you?
能托你侄子带过来吗
He lives in Arizona.
他住在亚利桑那
Arizona?
亚利桑那
Is... Is there any other family nearby?
那附近还有其他家人吗
My wife was barren.
我老婆不能生
Wasn't her fault.
不是她的错
Just was.
就是生不了
Well, what about neighbors or friends?
那邻居或是朋友呢
Could they go get it for you?
他们能帮你拿吗
We had a falling out.
我们闹僵了
Who did?
谁
The key is in the mouth of the
钥匙在那个浑身疙瘩的蛤♥蟆♥嘴里
horny toad next to the... the iron thing.
就在那个铁玩意旁边
It's not real, of course.
当然了 不是真的
It's ceramic.
陶瓷的
Blood pressure is a little low tonight.
今晚血压有点低
I'll come check on you in a little while, okay?
我过会儿再过来看你 好吗
You're just like all the rest of 'em, ain't you?
你和其他人一样 对吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Never mind.
没什么
**Why do you build me up
为何要成全我
**Build me up
成全我
**Buttercup, baby
我的小亲亲
**Just to let me down, let me down
只为让我失望 让我失望
**And push me around
对我呼来唤去
**And then, worst of all
可最糟糕的是
**Worst of all
最糟糕的是
**You never call, baby
你从未打给我 亲爱的
**When you say you will, say you will
而你说过你会联♥系♥我 联♥系♥我
**But I love you, still
可我却依然爱你
**I need you I need you
我需要你 需要你
**More than anyone, darling
比任何人都需要你 亲爱的
**You know that I have from the start
你知道我从一开始就是如此
**So build me up, build me up, buttercup
所以成全我吧 成全我 小亲亲
**Don't break my heart
别伤了我的心
Buzzkill.
倒霉
Buzzkill times a bunch.
祸不单行
Since when did he like camping out?
他什么时候开始喜欢宿营了
I don't know that he does.
我也不知道
Well, it's just one night.
一晚上而已
I'm sure he'll be fine.
应该没事的
This is Ted.
我是泰德
Hey it's Amantha.
我是阿曼莎
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
What happened?
怎么了
My car broke down around Clyetteville Road.
我的车在柯莱特维尔路附近坏了
What are you doing way out there? What's wrong?
你在那里干什么 怎么了
It's Amantha.
是阿曼莎
Just convening with nature, I guess.
亲近自然吧
In the dark?
这么晚
What happened?
怎么了
Well, it wasn't dark when I was convening.
我来亲近自然的时候天还没黑
Can't get phone service near the car,
车附近手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
so I had to walk -- half-mile, maybe?
我大概走了0.8公里吧
Well, just go back to your car and wait there.
回你的车那里等着
I'm on my way.
我现在就回去
Thank you, Big Ted.
谢了 泰德
Tell her to lock the doors.
让她锁上门
Lock the doors.
锁上门
Mama just say that? Yep.
妈说的吗 是
What'd she say? Yep.
她说什么 说好
It was kind of scary, really, but don't tell her that.
其实有点恐怖 不过别告诉她
Nope.
好
I'll be there 20, 30 minutes.
我大概二三十分钟之后到
Thank you, Big Ted. Yep.
谢了 泰德 没事
What happened?
怎么了
Everything okay?
没事吧
Everything's fine.
没事
Didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓你
Just seeing if you needed help.
只是想看看你需不需要帮忙
My boyfriend should be here any minute.
我男朋友马上就到了
Had car trouble.
车出毛病了
Thank you, though.
不过谢了
Amantha?
阿曼莎
It's Billy.
我是比利
Billy Harris.
比利·哈里斯
Shit fire, Billy.
吓死我了 比利
Sorry.
抱歉
Kind of hard not to scare someone in this situation.
在这种情况下不想吓人也难
No shit.
是啊
Well, that's not good.
情形不妙啊
Already had that much figured out.
这点我早就看出来了
Where the hell'd you get a flashlight that big?
你从哪弄来那么大的手电筒
At the big-flashlight store.
卖♥♥大手电筒的商店里
Your boyfriend know anything about cars?
你男朋友懂车吗
No.
不
I mean, I don't have a boyfriend.
我没男朋友
Oh, okay.
好吧
It just sounded...
只是听起来...
I was a little unnerved by the situation.
我刚才被吓到了
Completely understandable.
非常理解
Is anybody coming?
有人来接你吗
Yes, anybody's coming, Billy.
有 比利
My stepfather.
我的继父
Mr. Talbot can probably tell you how bad it is.
塔尔博特先生估计能告诉你情况有多糟
I'm sure.
肯定的
Well, I appreciate you stopping and all,
我很感激你停下来帮我检查
but you don't have to stay.
但你不必留下来陪我
Ted'll be here any minute,
泰德随时会到
and I can just wait in the car.
我可以在车里等
Might be small-town of me,
也许我有点保守吧
but I ain't leaving a woman by herself on some dark road
但在我确定一位在漆黑公路上的独身女子
until I am sure she's taken care of.
有人照料之前我是不会留她一人离开的
Would you leave a man like that?
如果是男人的话你也会这样吗
Well, it depends on who it was.
那要看是谁了
Now, I can go sit in my truck and wait
如果你想自己待着的话
if you prefer keeping your own company.
我可以在我的皮卡里等着
God, you're still sensitive, aren't you?
天啊 你还是这么敏感
That's a trick question.
这问题很难回答
I just didn't want to put you out, Billy.
我只是不想给你添麻烦 比利
That's all. You're not putting me out.
仅此而已 不麻烦
I'm recording the game, got venison in the Crock-Pot.
我正在录比赛 炖锅里有鹿肉
God, I don't know how you can wait.
天啊 那你还来陪我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's a bad habit.
这是我的坏习惯
No skin off my back.
没什么大不了的
So, are you still cutting grass and stuff?
你还在除草吗
Yep.
是的
Still in the landscaping business.
还在做园林绿化
I didn't mean that sound like,
我不是那个意思
you know, a putdown.
你懂的 贬低你
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表