剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't take it that way.
我没那么想
Grass needs cutting, leaves need raking.
草需要除 落叶需要打扫
You still working at Thrifty Town?
你还在平价商店上班吗
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
You're back in Paulie, Dorothy.
这可是波利 多罗茜
Right.
是啊
Yeah, still there... after all these months.
是啊 这么多月了 还在那儿
Do I look stoned?
我像吸毒了吗
I'm sorry?
什么
I withdraw the question.
当我没问
I'd say you're safe,
我觉得你没事的
unless you, like, lead with that.
除非你以那个作为开场白
You sure that's him?
你确定那是他吗
Uh, not yet.
还不确定
Don't worry. If it's not, I'm packing.
别担心 如果不是 我带枪了
You are not packing. Okay.
不是吧 好吧
If you're packing, Billy, you're an idiot.
你要是带枪了 比利 你就是个白♥痴♥
You say that now.
现在说晚了吧
Please don't shoot my stepfather.
请不要对我继父开枪
Where's Dad at?
爸去哪了
Amantha had car trouble.
阿曼莎的车出问题了
There was a wrecker involved.
叫了拖车
That sucks.
那真是糟透了
She was out on Clyetteville Road by herself,
她现在一个人在柯莱特维尔路上
just riding around, I guess.
我猜她就是去兜兜风
I'll be.
我也会这样
I think she's smoking marijuana again.
我觉得她又抽大♥麻♥了
Who's the cake for?
在给谁做蛋糕
Daniel.
丹尼尔
His birthday?
为他生日准备的吗
No. Just thought I'd send him a cake.
不 只是想给他寄个蛋糕
No law against it.
法律应该允许
Hope not.
希望吧
How's he doing these days?
他近况如何
He has a full-time job now at a warehouse.
他在一间仓库找了个全职工作
He's still staying at that halfway place.
他还住在"观察屋"
So, when can he have visitors up there?
那他什么时候可以见客
I mean, like family?
家人之类的
Whenever he wants to, really.
其实他随时都可以
Oh. 'Kay.
好吧
He's just not been up for it yet.
他只是还没准备好
I'm sure it's a lot, you know, starting over --
肯定有很多要适应 重新来过
or starting, I guess, in this case.
对他来说应该是个新的开始
How was date night?
今晚的约会如何
Well, it's a little strange at first, to be honest,
说实话 一开始有点奇怪
meeting your wife on a date.
通过约会和妻子见面
I bet.
肯定的
But it's good to see her, too.
但也很高兴能见到她
I'm sure it is.
肯定是
Her therapist, she told us to meet in a neutral place --
她的心理医生让我们在彼此陌生的地方见面
you know, kind of avoid certain triggers or whatever.
避免看到某些东西触景生情
It helps us, you know,
这对我们有好处
practice being more honest with each other.
让彼此试着变得更加坦诚
Kind of new age-y, but...
有点新潮 但...
Still, it sounds very challenging,
但仍然非常有挑战性
trying to be honest without all the baggage.
抛却所有包袱 尝试坦诚相待
It's kind of working for me, really.
其实对我还挺有用的
Hopefully Tawney, too.
希望托妮也是
Takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing.
你所做的这一切需要很大的勇气
I'm proud of you.
为你骄傲
Can I...
我...
Can I help you do anything?
我有什么能帮忙的吗
Not bake a cake,
我不会烤蛋糕
but, uh, take out the trash or something?
但我可以倒垃圾或是别的
Not right now. Thank you.
现在不需要 谢谢
I'm still filling it up.
垃圾桶还没满
I'm gonna turn in.
我睡了
Night, Teddy.
晚安 小泰
Night, Janet.
晚安 珍妮特
Ole Billy Harris.
比利·哈里斯
Pretty good people, huh?
人不错啊
Said he was carrying tonight.
他说今晚还带枪了呢
Well, some people do.
有人是会带
That's politic of you.
真会说话
Not a subject gonna get a lot of traction around here.
这地界儿带枪也没什么稀奇的
Not the way you want it to.
虽然不是你希望的那样
Are you carrying, Ted?
那你带枪了吗 泰德
I'll never tell.
绝不告诉你
You want to come by the house tonight?
今晚回家一趟吧
I know your mother would like to see you.
你妈想见你
This late?
都这么晚了
Well, you can stay the night, see her in the morning.
你可以在家里过夜 早上见她
Why? What's wrong?
为什么 出什么事了
She's just a little blue.
她最近心情有点不好
Mom's chronically blue.
妈心情从来没好过
She's a little more than normal.
比平时还不好
Like before?
像以前那样吗
She needs you right now, Amantha.
她现在需要你 阿曼莎
She's the one that wanted me to leave -- leave town.
是她要我离开的 还要我离开镇子
He hasn't really returned her calls much.
他一直不怎么回她电♥话♥
That's kind of his M.O.
他一向如此
And she's having a real hard time letting go of certain things.
她又有些事就是放不下
Kind of her M.O.
她也一向如此
Anyway...
总之
you're her daughter.
你是她女儿
So...
所以
You pulled that out?
居然连这话都说出来了
I don't feel good about it.
我并不想这么说
Really, Mom?
不是吧 妈
I just know he's soaking wet in that old tent.
他在帐篷里肯定淋得湿透
Does he have his phone with him?
他带手♥机♥了吗
I made him take it, even though he protested.
我硬塞给他了 他不想带来着
Well, why don't you call him if it'll make you feel better?
你要是不放心就给他打个电♥话♥呗
I'll get a lecture.
他肯定要教育我
Or not.
那别打了
You talk to Jon lately?
你最近和乔恩联♥系♥了吗
It's 3:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨三点
It just seems like I never even get to talk to you anymore.
我只是觉得好久没跟你说过话了
I hardly see you.
都没怎么见到你
How about tomorrow or sometime not in the middle of the night?
明天行不行 别大半夜聊天啊
You're not leaving early?
你不会一早就走吗
I don't have a car.
我没车
Right.
也对
I'm too old to be this poor.
我都这么大了 还这么穷
We'll figure something out, honey.
会有办法的 宝贝
That Willis boy is out.
威利斯家那个孩子出来了
Out of what?
从哪出来
Jail.
监狱
Well, good for him.
真好
Yeah, good for him.
是挺好
He gets to see his family and everything.
他又能见到家人了
I'm thrilled, in fact.
其实我挺高兴的
He's gonna be okay, Mama.
他不会有事的 妈
Who is?
你说谁
Jared.
杰瑞德
I know.
我知道
You're right.
你说得对
Good night.
晚安
A little bird said you had a date last night.
有人跟我说你昨晚约会了
I did, at that.
确实
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表