The white paint on Nicky's suit. - Not just any white. Camila White.
要是尼奇跟莱斯特的尸体在同一晚被发现
And if Nicky's body was found the same night as Lester's,
人们会认为两者有关联
people could think that they were connected,
巴斯就把尼奇放进冷冻舱一周
so Bash held Nicky for a week in his cryochamber.
他耳朵上的冻伤
The freezer burn on his ear.
我从后面的楼梯把他抬到干洗店
I hoisted him up the back stairs to the dry cleaners.
梅宝 你一直问我是不是个好人
Mabel, you've been asking if I'm a good person.
这件事大概证明我不是好人
This story probably proves that I'm not.
但我真的觉得我跟他们不同
But I do think that I'm different from them.
至少我想跟他们不同
At least, I wanna be. getting arrested.
我刚刚跟警方坦承一切了
I just confessed all that to the cops.
希望这代表你们能保住大楼
Hope this means you get to keep your building.
我希望我还能梦想 我们一起在马尔地夫的海滩上
And I hope that I can still dream about us being on a beach together in the Maldives.
你觉得我们会蹲多久
How much time do you think we'll do?
无所谓 我有的是时间
Eh, doesn't matter, I have all the time in the world.
(纽约市警局)
好 走吧
Alright, let's go.
我们刚救了这栋大楼吗
Did we just save the building?
对 没错
Yeah, we did.
真不敢相信我救了这栋大楼
I can't believe I saved the building!
你先请 你先请 莎哟哪啦
After you. After you. Sayonara.
我的公♥寓♥是空的
My apartment is empty,
没东西能让你母亲偷了
there's nothing left for your mother to steal.
对 那不是我最光彩的时刻
Yeah, not my finest moment.
但我得保护我家人的未来
But I needed to secure my family's future.
你不必解释 我知道你利用了我
You don't have to explain. I know you used me.
事实是 查尔斯 我的确对你有好感
The truth is, Charles, I do have feelings for you.
从你用嘴巴接住花椰菜的那一刻 我就知道了
I-- I knew it the minute you caught that broccoli in your mouth.
我当下就知道我想成为那朵花椰菜
I knew then and there I wanted to be that broccoli.
对
Yeah.
不行 别说了
Oh, no. Stop.
那市长呢
What about the mayor?
那早就结束了
Oh, that was over long ago.
我不再等人带我去波西塔诺
I stopped waiting around to be taken to Positano,
我把那根手指卖♥♥给那些亿万富翁 我要带我自己去
and I sold those billionaires that finger, and I'm taking myself.
我的班机几小时后就要起飞了
My plane leaves in a few hours, and...
我旁边的座位没有人坐
well, the seat next to me is open.
苏菲亚
Sofia?
我要做一件我从没做过的事
I'm gonna do something I've never done before.
我要拒绝一个危险的女人
I'm going to say no to a dangerous woman.
我们很想你 莱斯特
Miss you, Lester.
没有你就不一样了 兄弟
It's not the same without you, bud.
但我们保证会继续照顾这个地方
But we promise to keep taking good care of the place.
谢谢你们
Thank you,
咕咕鸟 谢谢你们
cuckoo chicks. Thank you.
(三个月后)
一个寡妇致另一个寡妇
From one widow to another,
希望这能帮助你实现梦想 苏菲亚上
something to help your dreams come true. Sofia.
(义大利 波西塔诺)
强尼
Johnny.
妈 对 是奶奶
Ma, yeah, it's Nonna.
她快死了
She's dying.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her on.
我们家应有尽有了 你帮了一点忙
The family's got all we need. You helped a little.
但这是我♥干♥的 妈妈
But I did this, Mama.
所以你可以闭嘴了
So, you can shut up now.
奶奶 - 奶奶
Nonna? - Nonna?
不要 - 奶奶
No. - Nonna!
看看这些新人
Look at all the newbies.
可不是吗
Right?
你好 我是哈尔德莫里斯 住在3D
Hello! Howard Morris. Apartment 3D.
董事会秘书 八卦守护者
Secretary of the Board, keeper of the gossip,
可靠的朋友 也是可怕的敌人
powerful friend, and terrible enemy.
哈尔德今天也试用了新的古龙水
Howard is also trying out some new cologne today.
对 你是怎么了 你穿着你最骚包的羊毛衫
Yeah. What's up with you? You're wearing your sluttiest cardigan.
我可能跟某人有约
Perhaps I'm meeting with someone.
你来得正好 哈尔德 你有访客
And right on cue. Howard, you have a visitor.
你先请
After you.
我从我妈的花♥园♥带了些栀子花给你
Hey. Uh, I brought you some gardenias from my mom's garden.
它们让我想起我被谋杀的父亲
They remind me of my murdered father.
很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
非常奇怪 文尼
It's very weird, Vinny.
我爱死它们了
And I love them.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
栀子花对马 狗和猫具有毒性
Gardenias are known to be toxic to horses, dogs, and cats.
(第一集) (《卷发女孩》)
好 准备要听辛达的新节目了吗
Okay, are we ready for Cinda's new podcast?
内容是什么 - 谋杀
Ooh! What's it even about? - Murder.
你会喜欢这个的 故事发生在大西洋彼岸
Oh, and you'll like this. It takes place across the pond.
我喜欢有英国风味的神秘故事 - 好耶
Ooh, I love a British-tinged mystery. - Oh, yes!
我能说一件事吗
Hey, can I say something?
因为这对我们来说是个重要时刻
Uh, because this is kind of a momentous occasion for us,
因为就是在将近五年前
because it was almost exactly five years ago
我们三个聚在一起
that the three of us got together
听辛达坎宁的真实犯罪线上电台
listening to a Cinda Canning true crime podcast.
查尔斯 容我说一句 这么久以来 你都没什么成长
And Charles, may I say, in all that time, you've had such little growth.
就是说啊 好奇怪
I know! It's weird.
我不得不说 我有点嫉妒辛达
I gotta say, guys, I'm a little jealous of Cinda.
她带着这个酷炫的新案件回来了
I mean, she's back with this cool new case.
我们三个月没案件了
It's been three months for us?
好 辛达 开始吧
Alright, Cinda, lay it on us.
我是辛达坎宁 这是《卷发女孩》
I'm Cinda Canning, and this is The Girl with the Curls.
在英国度假时 我发现自己迷上两样东西
While on holiday in the UK, I found myself confronted by two new obsessions...
已经成为日常仪式的茉莉花茶
...a jasmine flowering tea that's become daily ritual,
以及新的谜团
and a new mystery.
有一头血红色卷发的年轻女子的故事
A story about a young woman with curls as red as blood,
从伦敦浓雾中浮现
steeped amid the London fog.
她是王室后裔谋杀案的主要嫌犯
The prime suspect in the murder of a royal descendant.
她已经成了全民公敌
The public has turned against her,
在英国八卦小报煽动下 有人威胁要取她的性命
and fueled by the British tabloids there have been threats against her life.
但我相信这个卷发女孩... - 你还好吗 小姐
But I believe this girl with the curls... - Are you okay? Miss?
...是无辜的
...is innocent.
我深深觉得必须保护她
And I feel a strong need to protect her,
送她到美国... - 小姐 谁来帮帮忙
to send her to America... - Miss? Hey, can I get some help?
...那可能是唯一能保障她安全的地方
...which may be the only place she can be safe.
糟了
Shit!
但皮克快餐是我们的老地方
But the Pickle Diner is our place.
对 而奥利佛不喜欢腌黄瓜
Yeah, and Oliver doesn't like pickles.
没错 我不喜欢 但我也认为我们应该尝试新地方
True, I don't. But I also think we should be open to new places,
其他地区的餐馆
diners in other parts.
天啊
My God.
哈尔德 怎么回事
Howard, what happened?
我不知道 别碰她 我叫救护车了
I don't know. Don't touch her! I called an ambulance.
我看到她倒下 然后她...
I saw her collapse and then she just--
她开始往大楼方向爬 拖着身子 太可怕了
She started crawling towards the building, like-- like, dragging herself. It was horrific!
所以她...
So, she's...
我知道你们在想什么 因为我也在想同一件事
And I know what you're thinking because, I mean, I'm thinking it, too.
太可惜了
It's a damn shame.
为什么太可惜
What's a damn shame?
她死在人行道上啊
Just her dying on the sidewalk, you know?
离大楼里只差几吋
Inches from being in the building.
勉强落在 你们线上电台名称狭隘的范围之外
Barely outside the very limiting confines of your podcast name.
她死在这里感觉有点浪费
Feels almost like a waste having her die here.
不 我只是在想她死了有多糟糕
No, I was just thinking how terrible it is that she's dead.
对 我也是
Right, right. Same.
但严格来说 怎样算是在大楼里
But also, what is technically "in the building"?
对 真要吹毛求疵的话
Right, I mean, Lester was more "in the courtyard"
莱斯特是在中庭
if we're gonna split hairs.
那大楼上方的空域呢
And-- And what about the airspace over the building?
那要怎么算
Where would we land on that?
「大楼里」的意思显然是在大门内
"In the building" clearly means inside the gate.
就是那里 就是那条线
So, right there. That line right there.
我的天啊
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表