还不是因为你躲我
Only after you ghosted me.
我没有躲你 我朋友死了 我很沮丧
I didn't ghost you. My friend died. I was depressed.
没人告诉我 所以我也很沮丧
Well, nobody told me that, so I was depressed, too.
我得加倍吃抗忧郁剂
I had to double my Lexapro.
我也加倍吃抗忧郁剂啊
Oh, I doubled my Lexapro.
真的多亏有抗忧郁剂
Honestly, thank God for Lexapro.
真的 多亏有它
Honestly, thank God.
不晓得你知不知道 但...
I don't know if you know this, but...
我为你写了这首歌♥
I wrote this song about you.
对 从设计就看得出来
Yeah, the artwork kind of gives it away.
太阳和云朵给了我线索
The sun and cloud clued me in.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
我从没希望我是你
I never wished I was you.
我知道
I know that.
因为我希望我是你
Because I wished I was you.
梅宝...
Oh, Mabel.
你为了你的城市朋友抛弃我
You ditched me for your city friends.
每次我来看你 你都让我觉得自己很逊
And every time I came to visit you, you made me feel so lame.
在我心目中 亚柯尼亚大楼是最酷 最棒的地方
And in my head, the Arconia was, like, the coolest, fanciest place.
所以我才想住在这里
And that is why I wanted to live here.
你让它成为我的梦想
You made it my dream.
对不起 我不是故意让你觉得自己很逊
I'm-- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel lame.
客观来说 你并不逊
You're objectively not.
你跟赛斯罗根是朋友
I mean, you're friends with Seth Rogen.
还有赛斯梅尔
And Seth Meyers.
但我真的很需要我的老朋友
But you know, I really, really could use an old friend.
我们能重新开始吗
You think we could start over?
我能留下这双鞋吗
Can I keep these shoes?
你还是穿八号♥吗
Are you still a size eight?
奥利佛 我们拿到庭院的监视画面了
Oliver, we got the courtyard security footage.
就看它了 奥利佛 你的笔电呢
This is it, Oliver. Where's your laptop?
在我办公室里
Uh, in my office.
年轻人 借一步说话
Uh, young one. A word.
我喜欢你的靴子 - 谢谢
Ooh, I love your boots. - Thanks,
是艾希亚的
they're Althea's.
你用房♥子砸她吗
Oh, did you drop a house on her?
事实上 女巫们和好了
Actually, the witches made up.
说到房♥子
Well, speaking of houses...
不 你真的要离开吗
Oh, no. Are you really leaving?
我想先告诉你
I wanted to tell you first.
好
Okay.
我没事 你要搬到很远的地方吗
I'm okay. Are you-- Are you going far?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我离开上西城就不是奥利佛帕南了
Who is Oliver Putnam if he's not on the Upper West Side?
奥利 你能来帮我吗
Ollie, can you come help me?
我得把我的新室友送回烧伤中心
I gotta send my new roomie back to the burn unit.
怎么了
What?
抱歉 是普席拉 她很风趣
Oh, sorry, it's just Priscilla, she's so funny.
查尔斯 我很替你开心
Look, Charles, I'm happy for you,
但如果她开始跟你要钱 问起你母亲的娘家姓
but if she starts asking for money,
或是你儿时宠物的名字 告诉我
or your mother's maiden name, or childhood pet's name just let me know.
你不用担心那些 她只想了解我的生活
You don't have to worry about that. She's just interested in my day.
我说有人闯空门时 你真该看看她的脸
When I told her about the break-in, you should have seen her face.
我根本看不到她的脸 因为葡萄牙的无线网路很不稳定
Well, actually, I didn't even see her face 'cause the Wi-Fi in Portugal is so iffy.
你跟她说了案子的事
You told her about the case?
只是一点小趣闻而已
Well, just a-- a little tidbit.
她对我们的计画有上千个问题
I mean, she had a thousand questions about our plan,
对话也越来越慢
and the conversation was slowing down.
把你该死的手♥机♥给我 你被骗了 查尔斯
You know what, give me your fuckin' phone. You're being catfished, Charles.
好 播放影片
Okay, play the footage.
天啊
Oh, my God.
所以他一个人
Wh-- S-So he was alone?
不 你们看
No, look.
我就知道 好 如果你们看这里
Oh, I knew it. I fucking knew it. Okay, so if you look right here,
这个杂讯跟THē和赛斯罗根的影片一样
this glitch is from the same footage as THē and Seth Rogen's.
有人也对这段影片动了手脚
Somebody has fucked with this shit, too.
有东西被剪掉了
Something has been cut out.
为什么最后渴望的桃子商标 也出现在监视画面上
Um... why is the Last Gasp peach logo the same as on the security footage?
是同一家公♥司♥
It's the same company.
谁拥有剪接这些影片的公♥司♥
So, who owns the company that edited our footage
还向查尔斯打听我们的案子
and is pumping Charles for info about our case?
等等 我来查
Hold on, I'm lookin'.
什么
What?
我们要再找一间两房♥公♥寓♥吗 这样才能继续用我的家具
So, do we look for another two bedroom so we can still use all my furniture?
可以啊 我们也可以重新开始
Mm, we could, we could. Or we could start over.
我可以做个Pinterest图板 那就像谋杀线索板
I could do a Pinterest board, which is kind of like a murder board,
只是用来寻找我们夫妻的风格
but for finding our style as a couple.
好 那样会很棒
Alright, that would be great.
打造新家需要勇气
It takes bravery to build a new home,
当你身处在
and it's easier to be brave
让你感到安心的人的怀里 要鼓起勇敢就容易多了
when you're in the arms of someone who makes you feel safe.
但即使是重新来过的人 心中还是有恐惧
But even for those who do build anew, there remains a fear.
因为他们知道危险总是潜伏着
For they know that danger is always lurking,
没有一个家是永远安全的
and that no home is safe forever.
赛巴斯汀「巴斯」史帝德
就是他传讯息给我
That's who's been messaging me?
对 还剪接了影片
Yup, and cooked the footage.
可能还杀了莱斯特
And maybe killed Lester.
他说什么
What does it say?
你们真是自作聪明 这下我得去找你们算帐了
You're such a smarty-pants. Now, I need to come hunt you down.
(《希望你是我》)
(史比纳里与葛罗索房♥屋) (出♥售♥中)
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表