但当我鼓起勇气邀请苏和艾尔
But when I worked up the courage to invite Sue and Al...
他们...
they just...
我退出舞台剧了
I quit the play.
但在演出当晚 我无法坐视不管
But on the night of the show, I couldn't stay away.
我穿着那套戏服偷溜出去 以免他们还需要我
I snuck out dressed in that costume, just in case they still needed me.
什么
结果我看着派特拉弗提说我的台词
And I watched Pat Rafferty say my line.
我这一生中
In my whole life...
只有两个地方让我感觉像自己
I've only really felt like myself in two places.
我觉得今天回到这里
I think-- I think being back here today,
我终于明白 我为什么这么害怕离开亚柯尼亚
I-- I've... I finally understand why I'm so afraid to leave the Arconia.
有人出价要买♥♥我的公♥寓♥
I got an offer on my place.
金额很大
It's big.
多大
How big?
白兰度演艺生涯晚期那么大
Late-career Brando big.
天啊
Oh, boy.
是啊 - 有备用资金会很好
Yeah. - A cushion. Would be nice.
对
Yeah.
我在说什么
Oh, what am I saying?
但话说回来...
But then again, uh-- You know, you...
我们要做什么
What are we doing?
我只是...
I just...
我要你说你的台词
I want you to say your line.
我的什么 - 奥利
My what? - Ollie.
你把糟糕的人生
You took this awful life you were given
变得这么美好
and you turned it into something beautiful.
我绝不会让你认为 世上还有你无法感到快乐的地方
I refuse to let you think there's any place on Earth you can't be happy,
就从这里开始 好吗
starting right here. Okay?
好
Alright. Okay.
但条件是你要先表演 从未曝光的艾蜜莉劳勒独白
But only if you do the never-performed Emily Lawler monologue first.
不 我才不...不要 - 要
Oh, no, I'm not gonna-- No. - Yes, yes, yes.
起来 快点
Get up, come on.
我想看 - 我不可能...
I wanna see it. - I-- I can't possibly.
我根本没想到...
I haven't even... Man, I haven't thought about that in year--
提毕多先生 你一定当我是什么落难少女
Mr. Thibideaux. You must think that I'm some damsel in distress.
或者你觉得我还是那个
Or maybe you think that I'm still that little girl,
被困在鲍伯特利的钻孔里 乞求帮助的小女孩
stuck down in Bob Turley's borehole, beggin' for help.
但我已经不是那个小女孩了 提毕多先生
But I'm not that little girl anymore, Mr. Thibideaux.
有一天晚上
One night,
你会躺在你的床上 温暖又安全
you gon' be lying in your bed, warm and safe,
而我会找到你
and I'm gon' find you.
拿着老爸从天堂直送而下的枪
And with Pa's gun delivered straight down from heaven above,
我会瞄准你 就像那只鳄鱼一样
I will put you in my sights just like that 'gator.
我等不及要把枪放下
I can't wait to lower that gun...
告诉你...
and tell you...
「不...
No.
你们根本不值得我杀」
Y'all ain't even worth killin'.
太棒了 真精彩 - 换你了
Bravo! Spectacular. - Now, you!
好
Okay.
费金
Hey, Fagin!
这些香肠发霉了 - 这些香肠发霉了
These sausages are moldy!
那是台词吗 好啊 - 就这句
That-- That was the line? - That was it. Okay. That was it!
就这句 - 仅此而已
That was it. - That was-- That's all there was.
这个嘛
Well...
是那个爱哭的骗子啊 你以为你骗得了我 贱♥人♥
if it ain't the crybaby con-artist. Thought you could fool me, bitch?
你可以不用装口音了 - 好
You can drop the accent. - Okay,
听好
drop this.
我们知道帐户被清空的事
We know about the emptied accounts.
我们知道有装满现金的包包 在嗜血的女人之间流通...
We know about the bags of cash passed between bloodthirsty broads.
搞什么东西 你们跟踪我吗 在我跟...
What the hell is going on here? Did you follow me after my date with Ch...
查尔斯呢 - 闪远点 苏菲亚 他很脆弱
Where's Charles? - Back off, Sofia! He's fragile.
我想我们当时都很脆弱
I think we were both in a fragile,
又有点饥渴...
yet slightly horny...
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
好啦
Fine.
我先生在亚柯尼亚做过一些生意 而莱斯特曾经替他工作
My husband ran a few businesses in the Arconia, and Lester worked for him.
我是带瑞琳莱斯特的份过来
I was bringing Rainey Lester's cut.
对 你们不惜杀夫得到的钱 - 对
Yeah, money you killed your husbands for. - Right.
等等 没人杀了我先生 他是意外身亡
Wait, nobody killed my husband. He died by accident.
你们认为有人杀了我丈夫
You think somebody killed my husband?
谁他妈杀了我的莱斯特
Who the fuck killed my Lester?!
你啊 - 错了 给我名字
Y-You did. - Wrong! Give me names!
我现在很害怕 我不记得了
I'm scared now, I can't remember.
在亚柯尼亚有场牌局 就在我们婚礼当晚
There was a card game. In the Arconia the night of our wedding.
不 但他说他那晚不会替尼奇工作
No, but he said he wouldn't work for Nicky that night
才能参加你们的婚礼
so he could go to your wedding.
天啊 我当时为什么不在场
Oh, my God, why wasn't I there?
因为我在这里 我们有排练
Oh, because I was here. We-- We had rehearsal.
有人可以证明吗
Well, can anyone corroborate that?
有 23个小音痴 他们马上就到了
Yeah, 23 tone-deaf kids. They'll be here in a minute.
我教音乐剧 我教歌♥剧
You know, I-- I teach musical theater. I teach opera.
这笔钱是用来维持这里营运的
The money is to help keep the lights on.
你们知道谁可能杀害你们的丈夫吗
So, do you have any idea who could have killed your husbands?
他们有敌人吗
Did they have any enemies?
没有 - 人人都是
No one! - Everyone.
这个嘛
Well,
莱斯特不想明说他做的事
Lester didn't wanna tell me much about what he did.
他不是很喜欢那份工作
He didn't feel good about the job,
却希望能存够钱 实现我们的大梦想
but he was hoping to save enough for our big dream:
在亚柯尼亚大楼买♥♥♥房♥♥ 我们是在那里认识的
a place in the Arconia. You know, it's where we met.
这是他说的最后一句话 你看
It's the last thing he ever said. Look.
(好漂亮)
好漂亮 - 对
"It's beautiful." - Yeah.
那... - 他说得没错
It's... - He got that right.
好
Okay,
你摆脱嫌疑了 因为你让我很有感触
you're off my list because you made me feel things.
你 你为什么在这里
You! Why are you here?
放轻松
No!
这是我其中一个蠢儿子的玩具
Relax! It's one of my dumb son's toys.
瑞琳为了她监制的《无冕天王》跟我借的
Rainey's borrowing it for her production of Newsies.
孩子们
Hi, kids!
报童们
Newsies!
在这里面
Can I help?
谢谢你们这么关心莱斯特
Thank you for caring about Lester.
这可能有帮助 警方在他身上找到的
And if this helps, uh, the police found it on him.
这是他其中一个鸟哨 我后来一直带着它
It's one of his bird whistles. I've carried it ever since.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
来吧
Come on.
谁要演牛仔凯利
Who's playing Cowboy Kelly?
艾希亚
Althea?
我是梅宝
It's Mabel.
听着 我是来谈...
Look, I came to talk--
搞什么
What the hell?
我的名字是THē
My name is THē!
我的天啊 THē
Jesus Christ! THē!
你干嘛拿鞋子丢我 - 你很伤心吗
Why are you throwing shoes at me? - Oh, did it hurt your feelings?
没有 但我的手臂很痛 - 很好
No, but it hurt my arm! - Good,
因为我告诉你
'cause you know what?
我现在是知名流行歌♥手 在亚柯尼亚大楼住得比你高
I'm a famous pop star now who lives above you at the Arconia.
所以我有几十亿双免费的高跟鞋 而且鞋跟非常尖
So, I have about a billion other free shoes with very spiky heels!
天啊 你有什么毛病 你够了没
God, what is your problem? Will you stop it?
我想道歉 你却表现得像个他妈的小宝宝
I'm trying to apologize, and you're acting like a fucking baby!
我是他妈的小宝宝
I'm the fucking baby?
是你让我在新邻居面前丢脸的
You're the one that embarrassed me in front of my new neighbors.
是你让我害怕做自己 害怕...
Well, you're the one that made me afraid to be myself
在女生面前做蠢事
and... be silly with girls.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
晴晴和云云
Sunny and Cloudy.
在你改变前 我们常做的事
That thing we used to do before you changed.
我改变了 - 对 你把头发染成粉红色
I changed? - Yeah, you dyed your hair pink
让大家叫你THē... - 我告诉你
and made everyone call you "The", or... - You know what?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表