Put the cleaver down, man!
我会砍掉你整只手 你这王八... - 住手 尼奇
You son of a bitch! - Nicky! Stop! Stop, Nicky!
你这王八... - 可恶
You son of a-- - Oh shit!
你以为你在干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
我早就该做的事 勇敢面对你
What I should have done long ago, stand up to you,
结束这一切
put an end to all this.
住手 记住那个梦
Stop it! Remember the dream.
我在这个房♥间看到很多事 也一直在做笔记
I've seen a lot in this room and I've been taking notes.
我可以把这个交给警♥察♥
I can take this to the cops!
这是我对你的笔记本的看法
Here's what I think... of your notebook.
我说结束才算结束...
You're done when I say you're...
这是我的大楼
This is my building!
你用什么东西打我
What the fuck did you hit me with?
天啊 我们手上有个死掉的黑帮分子
Oh, my God. We've got a dead mobster on our hands.
不能找人处理吗
Can't we call someone?
谁认识能处理的人
Does anyone have a guy for this?
不好意思 我刚失去一根该死的手指 还有一大堆血
Uh, excuse me. I just lost a fucking finger and a shit-ton of blood.
可恶
Shit.
我他妈的手指呢
W-Where-- Where's my fucking finger?
那个门房♥在哪里
Where's that doorman?
等一下 在我们收拾好之前 谁都不准离开
Now, hold on. No one goes anywhere until we clean this up.
这代表赌局取消了吗
Does this mean that the game is off?
我想这代表赌局开始了
I think it means the game is on.
老兄
Hey. Hey, man.
一切都很好 但我需要那根手指
Everything's fine. But I'm gonna need that finger.
它已经不在我手上了
I don't have it anymore!
天啊 拜托
Oh, God, come on.
有三个亿万富翁
Hey, hey, hey. You got three billionaires
还有地球上最重要城市的市长
and the mayor of the most important city on Earth
都愿意为麻烦你做出补偿
willing to compensate you for your troubles.
我受够被收买♥♥了 不像你
I'm done being bought, unlike you.
我爸以前是计程车司机 努力工作 恪守本分
My old man was a cab driver. Worked hard, lived an honest life,
结果什么都没得到
he got nothing for it.
而我 我想有所成就 所以我做了一些牺牲
Me? I wanted to get things done, so I made a few sacrifices,
我耍了些手段 现在我是纽约市市长
I bent a few rules. And now, I am the mayor of New York City,
超赞的 但一根能成为罪证的手指 会让我前功尽弃
which is fuckin' lit. But all of that goes away with one incriminating finger.
所以我问最后一次 它在哪里
So, for the last time, where is--
该死
Ow! Goddammit!
你的工作 我们的工作是保护这座城市 你想阻止我
Your job, our job is to protect this city! You wanna stop me?
那你就得在所有监视器前面 在这里杀了我
You're gonna have to kill me, right here in front of all the security cameras!
对哦
Oh yeah.
其实巴斯拥有那些监视器
Actually, Bash owns those cameras.
给他十分钟和一针维他命D 不管你在影片中发生什么事
Give him ten minutes and a vitamin D shot, and whatever happens to you on that footage
看起来都会像是意外
looks like an accident.
我的手指在里面吗 在这里吗
What? Is-- is my finger in there?
在里面吗
Is my finger in here?
我的手指在里面吗 - 我的哨子
Is my finger in there?! - My whistle!
可恶
Shit!
我的手指在这里吗 在哪里
Is my finger in here? Where is it?
你把我的手指放在哪里
Where did you put my finger?!
快回来 马上过来 - 天啊
Hey! Come back here! Come here, right now! - Oh, my God.
妈的
Fuck!
是博提尔曼
It's Beau Tillman.
是博提尔曼
It's Beau Tillman!
快点 做正确的事 把那根食指给我
Come on! Do the right thing. Give me that pointer.
我朋友会抓到你的
My friends are gonna catch you.
你没有朋友 你只有住户
You don't have friends. You have tenants.
没人在乎该死的门房♥ 快交给我
No one cares about the damn doorman. Now, give it to me!
我说过不在我这里 - 那在哪里
I told you, I don't have it! - Then, where is it?!
好 你拿到你要的东西了
Okay, you got what you fuckin' need?
快给我我要的东西 好吗
Now, you're gonna give me what I fuckin' need. Okay?
(赏鸟摄) (录影中)
对 我杀了莱斯特
So, yeah, I killed Lester.
他把手指给我就没事了
Should have just given me the finger.
莱斯特那顶小帽子底下的风骨
Lester had more character under his little hat
比你整个人还要强
than you do in your whole body.
以一个刚承认杀人的人来说 你似乎太冷静了
You seem awfully calm for someone who just admitted to murder.
对 因为当市长消失七分钟
Yeah, because when the mayor is gone for... seven minutes,
人们就会来找他
people come looking for him.
她来了 我们的人呢
And there she is. So, where are our guys?
各位
Fellas!
拿走他们的手♥机♥
Grab their phones.
他们就是我看到的黑警 - 好
Those are the crooked cops I saw.
他们一定在录音
I'll bet anything they've been recording.
你们三个 稍等一下 让我来处理
You three... hold on a moment, let me deal with this. - You heard him.
手♥机♥交出来
So, let's go.
快点
Phones. Come on.
有必要那么做吗
Is that really necessary?
有个按钮叫「删除」
You know, there is a button that just says "delete."
你逃不掉的 - 是吗
You won't get away with this. - Won't I?
没人知道你们在这里
Nobody knows you're here.
没人知道这个楼梯井的存在
Nobody knows this stairwell even exists.
这样很有诗意
It's poetic, really.
等这栋大楼被拆除 你们也会陪葬
When this building's demolished, you'll go with it.
这栋大楼最后的谋杀案
The final murders in the building.
总之 玩得开心点 我要去宣布赌场的建案了
Anyway, have fun. I'm off to announce a casino.
你在哪个投票区
What-- What voting district are you in?
我们有什么计画 - 权衡各个选项 思考
So, what's our plan? - Weighing our options, thinking...
对 缓慢而痛苦地死去
Yeah, uh, die a slow and painful death.
好 把这些处理掉
Okay, get rid of these.
(垃圾)
感谢各位的莅临
Thank you, everybody, for coming. We really appreciate it,
感激不尽 也感谢你们的耐心
and appreciate your patience as well.
我要下去
I-- I'm gonna go down there.
没人可以下去 - 不 我住这里
Nobody allowed down there. - No, I live here,
我是哈尔德 - 我不在乎 走开
I'm Howard. So-- - I don't care, move!
(杰克 珍娜和克莉丝) (你们在哪里 )
我有一份清单 上面写着我死前想对你们俩说的话
I made a list of things I wanted to say to you two before I die.
但它在我手♥机♥上的笔记应用程式里
But they're on my notes app on my phone.
好
Okay.
你笑什么
What is it?
你们两个啊
just you two.
我死后会想念这一切的
I'm gonna miss this when I'm dead.
不行 不能就这样结束
Nuh-uh! This can't be it.
听着 查尔斯 我知道我一直嫌弃
Look, Charles, I-- I-- I know I've given you a hard time
你没有朋友 沉迷于魔术的童年
because of your friendless, magic-obsessed childhood.
但现在是你的时刻
But now is your moment.
胡迪尼 带我们离开这里
Houdini us outta here!
如果我能拿到那种衣架
If I could just get my hands on one of those coat hangers,
我就能开这个锁
I could pick this lock.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不确定 反正我也拿不到
No. I can't get to it, anyway.
我得扭啊扭地爬上去才行 我已经扭不动了
I'd have to shimmy up this pole, and my shimmying days are behind me.
查尔斯 你整季都在乱扭 你懂吧
Charles, you have been shimmying all season, if you know what I mean.
你是睾固酮先生 老天
You're Mr. "T," for God's sake!
我收到我医生的正式信件 我参加的那个睾固酮试验
I got an official letter from my doctor, and, uh, that testosterone trial I was in...
我被分到安慰剂组 我从来没吃到任何睾固酮
I was in the placebo group. I never had any testosterone at all.
抱歉 但那不就表示
I'm sorry, but doesn't that mean
做出那些事的不是药物 而是你
that instead of the medication doing all those things... it was you?
对 让你在厢型车后座 忙得不可开交的不是睾固酮
Right! That wasn't testosterone that got you busy in the back of a van.
而是我兄弟查尔斯
That was my man, Charles!
你还在「最后渴望」 迷倒那些美女
And you pulled all those baddies on Last Gasp.
那都是你做的 兄弟
That was all you, bro.
我想你们说得对
Well, I suppose you're right.
你会拯救我们
You are going to save us,
你不需要睾固酮就能做到
and you don't need any T to do it.
好 但我得先为 这个身体即将做出的事道歉
Okay. But I have to apologize in advance for what my body is about to do.
什么
What?
等一下会出现你们无法忘怀的景象和声音
There will be sights you can't unsee and sounds you can't unhear.
请闭嘴 动手做吧 - 对
Please shut up and do the trick. - Yeah.
(卡蜜拉俱乐部)
谢谢你 提尔曼市长
Thank you, Mayor Tillman.
哈尔德 这些掉进我的垃圾通道
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表