可恶 你有漂亮的大冰块
Oh, shit, y'all got the big, nice ice cubes.
我喜欢 它们有种富裕感
I love the big, nice ice cubes, make you feel rich.
算是小确幸吧
Well, it's the little things, I guess.
等一下 那是什么
Wait a minute. What's that?
也许是手指小偷留下的
Maybe the finger thief left it?
等等 不 可能是我 我在尝试新东西 是靴子
Oh wait, no. I might have. I'm trying something new.
橡胶鞋底 非常酷
Uh, boots with rubber soles, very cool.
管家一定漏了这个
Housekeeper must've overlooked this.
拍张照 她喜欢视觉化的反馈
I'll take a photo. She appreciates, uh, visual feedback.
谁不是呢
Don't we all?
查尔斯 你上次看到手指是什么时候
Charles, when was the last time you laid eyes on the finger?
我们把它放进冷冻库时
When we put it in the freezer.
太好了 所以它有可能 在上周的任何时候遭窃
Great, so it could have been stolen anytime in the last week.
是最后渴望的通知 我在跟一个很好的人聊天
Last Gasp notification. I'm talking to someone very nice.
好 她有什么癖好 杀人 贩毒 肇事逃逸
Oh, yeah? And what's her kinks, huh? Murdering? Dealing? Hitting and running?
好吧 我活该
You know what? I deserve that.
所以我才尝试网路交友
But that's why I'm trying online dating
希望这次能遇到好人
to meet someone good for a change.
你遇到了吗
And have you?
好 你在装可爱 让我看照片
Okay, you're being cute. Let me see a pic.
好 - 那只是下巴
Yep. - That's just a chin.
对 只是下巴 - 拜托
Yeah, it's a chin. - Come on.
我们在玩小游戏 交换身体部位的照片
We're doing a little game where we exchange body part photos very slowly,
慢慢拼凑对方的长相
and I kinda roll it out, you know?
天啊
Holy!
不行 你不可以戴耳环 - 可以
No. No, you're not wearing an earring. - Yes.
你不能戴 - 普席拉喜欢
No, you're not. - Priscilla likes it. Yeah.
我不管她说什么...
I-- I don't care what she says, you're--
好 我把它拿掉... - 大伙 别争了
Okay, I'm taking it off, there you-- - Okay, guys. Stop.
我要怎么取得大楼里的监视画面
How can I get access to security cameras in the building?
哈尔德的机器人死党 他们在大厅
Howard's robot BFF. They're in the lobby.
走吧
There we go.
好 来测试我对奥利佛生平的知识 - 好
Okay, let's test my Oliver lore. - Okay. Yes.
法烈布殊区 你9岁到12岁住在这里
Flatbush. You lived here from nine to 12...
跟你的第二对养父母 苏和艾尔
...with your second set of foster parents... Sue and Al.
苏养了六只猫 艾尔有酗酒问题
Sue had the six cats. Al had the, uh, drinking problem.
不 她养了八只猫 他称之为「喝酒的机会」
No, no, no, no, no, she had eight cats. And he called it a "drinking opportunity."
我说什么都想看你围着紫色围巾打棍球
Oh, what I'd give to see you playing stickball in a purple scarf...
是啊
Yeah.
那双青春期前的美♥腿♥滑进本垒
with those little preteen gams just sliding right into home.
我可以玩吗
Can I play?
奥利 - 来抓我
Ollie? - Ice cream!
快点
Hurry up!
我想说我很想念那双美♥腿♥ 但别瞎说了 它们还在啊
I'd say I miss those gams, but who are we kidding? I still got 'em.
对 没错
Oh, yeah. It's true.
(史比纳里与葛罗索房♥屋) (出♥售♥中)
好 瑞琳杀了她先生 然后立刻出♥售♥她的房♥子
Ooh, okay. Rainey kills her husband and instantly puts her place up for sale.
那个格纹包在里面 我感觉到了
That plaid bag is in there. I feel it,
我感觉到了
I feel it.
艾蜜莉劳勒的直觉从来不会错
And Emily Lawler's instincts are never wrong.
真丢脸 听自己的歌♥被抓到 对吧
So embarrassing, caught listening to your own song, right?
对 好酷哦
Yeah, it's so cool.
让我...
Oh, let me just...
我知道你在看 来吧 读我的唇...
? I know you're watchin' ?? So go ahead, read my lips ?
宝贝 我知道你已走火入魔 在梦里也见到我
? Baby, I know you're so obsessed ?? You see me in your dreams ?
妹子 这是你唱的 超好听 - 谢谢 就是说啊
Girl, this is you? This is a bop! - Thank you! I know, right?
但我不知道要怎么关掉...
But I just can't figure out how to turn it off.
希望你是我
? Wish that you were me ?
你希望你是我 - 你希望你是我
? Don't you wish that you were me ?
你希望你是我吧 - 你希望你是我
? Don't you wish that you were me ?
好 行了 - 歌♥还在播
Ah, okay. There we go. - Yeah, it's still on.
等等 你们...在查案吗
Wait. Are you-- Are you guys on a case?
对 有人闯进我家... - 没有
Yeah, there was a break-in-- - No. No!
没有...没有啦
I mean, no, there's nothing. No.
闯入 等等 你住14楼吧
A break-in? Wait, you're on the 14th floor, right?
真好奇...好 昨晚卡卡打给我
I wonder. Okay, so last night, Gaga calls me.
后来我遇到赛斯罗根
And then after, I run into Seth-- Rogen--
我们最后回我的阁楼嗑迷幻蘑菇
and we end up back at my penthouse doing shrooms.
我们往窗外看 然后就被
And we're looking out the window and we're just, like,
东塔14楼不断移♥动♥的小光给迷住了
tripping on this little light that keeps moving around the 14th floor on the East Tower.
你觉得有人在我的公♥寓♥里
You think there was someone in my apartment?
或者她只是产生幻觉
Or she was just hallucinating.
赛斯罗根也这么说
That is what Seth Rogen said.
你说「赛斯」就好了
You could just call him Seth.
那可能会让人混淆
No, I think it might be confusing,
因为我跟赛斯梅尔也很好
'cause I'm also really good friends with Seth Meyers.
总之 我跟赛斯罗根最后去了一间公♥寓♥
So, anyway, Seth Rogen and I, we end up going to an apartment,
果然 门下有一道小光在移♥动♥
and sure enough, there is a little light moving under the door.
等等 你记得是哪间公♥寓♥吗
Wait, hold up, do you remember what the apartment was?
14C
14C.
我觉得那个C看起来像 一个小人想要一个拥抱
And I thought that the C, it looked like a little person wanting a hug.
但没有人回抱它
But no one was hugging it back.
天啊 THē 我爱死你了 可以跟你合照吗
Oh my God, oh my God. THē! I love you so much. Can we take a picture?
摩拉 你得跟她谈谈 取得更多资讯
Mora? I'm gonna need you to talk to her to get some more information.
对 我注意到了
Yeah, I clocked it.
中学死党 做什么都在一起
Middle school besties, did everything together,
直到你们的友谊爆发核弹级的冲突
until you had some nuclear-level friendship blow-up.
天啊
Wow.
你是很棒的警探
You are a great detective.
不 我原本只是个青少女
No, I was just a teenage girl.
但后来我有了胸部 你也是
But then I got titties, and so did you.
我们都要长大 释怀 向前看 好吗
So, we grow up, we get over it, and we move on, yeah?
你好 - 你好啊
Hi. - Hello there.
请自便 那里有传♥单♥可以参阅
Feel free, the flyers are there for your perusal.
非常感谢 - 好
Why, thank you very much. - Okay. Nice hat.
你好 - 你好 欢迎
Hello. - Hello, welcome.
谢了 - 看一看
Thanks. - Have a look.
跟我小时候的住处有一样的格局
Oh, this is the exact layout as the place I grew up in.
很好 你保留了原本的地板和肺结核
Oh, good, you-- you kept the original floors. And the tuberculosis.
(禁止进入)
(《托斯卡》)
这个房♥间禁止进入
This room is off limits.
很抱歉我那样大叫...
I'm so, so, so sorry to scream out like that.
这是井造成的创伤后压力症候群
Uh, it's, um, PTSD from the well,
但我就不拿那件事烦你了
but I-- I won't-- I won't bore you with the whole story.
我叫艾蜜莉劳勒 经过纳奇托且斯来到这里的
Name's Emily Lawler, just up here by way of Natchitoches.
对我这种沼泽女孩来说是一大改变
Big change for a little swamp girl like me.
我刚才上楼时听到《为了艺术》
I was headin' on, uh, up the stairs and I heard "Vissi d'arte."
你知道《托斯卡》
You know Tosca?
可不是吗
Oh, do I!
我大四在拉法叶学院 演过玛丽亚卡拉丝的角色
I played the Maria Callas part in my senior year at Lafayette.
那是芙萝莉亚托斯卡的匕♥首♥吗
Is that Floria Tosca's... dagger?
玛丽亚卡拉丝在大都会歌♥剧院 最后一次演出《托斯卡》就是用这把匕♥首♥
This is the same one Maria Callas used in her final performance of Tosca at The Met.
是不是很棒
Isn't it wonderful?
我先生在我们结婚十周年纪念日 在警方的收回拍卖♥♥会买♥♥到的
My husband came across it at a police repo auction. On our 10th anniversary.
太完美了
It was perfect!
他这个月过世了
He died this month.
请你节哀顺变 我在去年的一场火灾中失去我先生
My condolences. I lost mine this past year.
我失去了一切 所以...
In a fire. I lost everything. So...
他就是幸运男儿吗
Is this your lucky fella?
不 我才是幸运的姑娘
No, no, no, I was his lucky gal.
我们结婚30年 每天晚上
And we were married for 30 years, and every night
他都会回家亲吻我的头
he would come home and kiss me on the head.
后来有一晚 他没亲吻我...
And then one night, no kiss and...
他走了
he was gone.
他跌进我们结婚庭院的喷泉里
Yeah, he fell into the fountain of the courtyard where we married.
看看那些木工
Look at that woodwork!
现在没那种装饰板条了
You don't see moldings like that no more.
天啊 - 对 百分之百松木
Oh, my God. - Yeah, 100% pine.
以我母亲的... - 真的吗
Are you serious? - On my mother--
我不会骗你的 朋友
I would not lie to you, my friend.
听着 我无意冒犯 但你的信用评分是多少
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表